~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Sarah i think we need to send you to some kind of class for this addiction....todays spending was horrendous!!

Ur guna have to find some new hiding spots Robin hasnt found....:rofl:

Claire, u fluff fiend....possibly time for a fluff junkie anonymous class for you too? lol. Im with you though....i just cannot seem to resist ittis!!!

ooh i have the cheetah print BB and issy bear! i likey! and my cow print babylegs are here too, i also got purple ones with flowers. will try them out tomorrow! :yipee:

Ohh Sara. im on it ;)
If you wan i can get the itti too/ not sure if it will make a difference in shipping for you?

BTW special edition itti is giraffe print too.. just so you know in case youd rather like a different one then LOL

yeah i am desperate for the Itti in Giraffe and i have been eyeing up the cushies in giraffe too.....think it might work out a little cheaper shipping to send the two together if you're sure you dont mind??? :hugs:

not sure if i should get a different cushie considerin i am definately getting a giraffe itti.....:dohh: help i need to decide before the sale ends on Itti's.......:blush::blush:

Ladies who's LO's are in Large itti's...when did you go to larges? Daisy stil ldefinately fits in Mediums but i'm thinking its not gonna be for much longer :cry: i've just spent an absolute fortune on them :dohh:

sara

xxxxxxx

Sarah i think we need to send you to some kind of class for this addiction....todays spending was horrendous!!

Ur guna have to find some new hiding spots Robin hasnt found....:rofl:

Claire, u fluff fiend....possibly time for a fluff junkie anonymous class for you too? lol. Im with you though....i just cannot seem to resist ittis!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

no baby yet??

and sarah your not huge, and when we go to hamleys i will confiscate your bank card!:thumbup:

Nope, still no baby!! She just wont bloody budge!! Iv been getting tightenings for the past 2 days but nothing is coming of it :cry: I had words though and asked her to come for valentines day....dont think shes playing ball :nope:

Sarah- you are not 'huge'?! Shurrup womin, you aint fat in the slightest, u got cutsie mini-bump!!

claire, take her card off her...although seeing as tabs knows how to use it that is maybe only half the battle...:rofl:

Sara - we went into large from about 9 months. Tbh that might have been a little too early but I never got any mediums so nothing to compare it to really but i thought they fit Millie quite well.

Can I join in this thread pleeeease? Even though I haven't got a bum to go in my fluffs yet? :p

(I did use mothercare smart nappies with my stepson though!)

You can just do what i did when pregnant Jetters....sit and stroke the fluff......

Can I join in this thread pleeeease? Even though I haven't got a bum to go in my fluffs yet? :p

I just jumped in tonight too, will you have me ladies...?! :blush: purleeease?

Iv not got my little nakey bum yet either (but hopefully very soon before i go insane!)

but as squish says...i sit and look at the fluff stash (ok, yes, i occasionally do stroke the minkys!! :blush:)

of course twiggy. Thats gonna get confusing though we have 2 twiggy's!

of course twiggy. Thats gonna get confusing though we have 2 twiggy's!

I noticed you already have Twiglet! :dohh: (which was my name for baby when she was just a bean! and what iv been calling her since as iv kept her name a secret!)

When we get into 'Twigs' territory it could get a bit confusing :haha:

ahhh i'm sure we'll cope lol most call by first name in this thread anyway.

Aww you don't have long now, hope it all goes okay for you :dust:

Thanks hun...:flower:

I was actually hoping she would possibly be a drama queen like her mother over here and make an appearance on valentines day...

(no such luck though, not so much as a twinge :nope:)

Well I'll just go by Chelle in here as most of you know me as Michelle anyway as I've got a lot of you on FB :thumbup:

Welcome Twiggy and Jetters!

And Twiggy there's still time! You might be uber lucky and have a super fast labour! :D

Oooh! We're allowed to join even without our little fluffy bums yet? Please can I join too? :) I've been lurking like the crazed half-hippy that I am and amounting a 'stash' and all the cloth info I can - I can't wait! I never thought in my entire life would I be excited about nappies, but now my husband actually thinks I've gone mad....:blush:
I sit and take out everything and count it all, stroke it and put it back neatly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->