~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I have a bump already...so much for keeping the news quiet :dohh:

I messed around with a doppler today...knowing I wouldn't hear anything btw but I haven't touched it since I was 37 weeks with Caitlyn and it was there so I did...and I could hear whoosing by the side of both of my ovaries? Placenta I think?

Annnnnd Jayleigh do what Sara said...Liam was too weak :haha:

Edit: Are Cushie Tushies any good? bearing in mind I dont like the BB minkie's :blush:

I luvvv my cushie tushies!!
They are super absorbent and have a great fit on Cole :)

+ they are uber cute :happydance:

Dev recommended, they are bamboo !
I am eyeing a basix pac (just as my work horses..) I will get Dh to agree to that though LOL

so so :) he has got his good spells and bad moments..
getting him to stay asleep is such a mission (he will wake up 5-20 min after putting down) even though he is knackered and ends up being overtired all the time.. which isnt helping with the crying and i cant really tell if he is feeling any better or if he is still in pain..

he was in his jolly jumper for the first time today, it was so cute :cloud9:

At least u can buy what u like without getting moaned at lol!John thinks I ordered one nPpy this week and I've got got a feeling that 5 out of the 6 I ordered will come tomorrow when he's off work! Must get to the door quickly :rofl: x

Bless you Lunaty :hugs:

I kinda feel your pain as this last week Caitlyn has been awful at sleeping...10 minute naps in the daytime and at night waking every 2 hours for 2 hours :wacko:

Hopefully he'll grow out of it...not that that's much consulation for now :hugs:

PD, I'd offer you Liam but he lies about bills he hasn't paid so I'm spending his money as payback :smug:

He wants to know how much I have in my bank and I'm keeping schtum as I'm saving for a private scan :muaha:

I'd like tips on how to get Cassidy to sleep in her cot, 6 months of sleeping on the sofa is starting to take it's toll on OH now!!

I'd also like to learn the concept of saving and how I go about doing it :haha:

I have an official date for when I have to go back to work, 22nd Feb, I don't want to go back :cry: No talking OH round though, if only he'd realise he's not going to get the family business and stop being a lacky!
He's so talented with electronics and computers he could be making a mint, but he refuses to leave his job as a ruddy removal man!

You would never know his dad owns a business, we live like paupers!

I've been a bit quiet again lately, flamin toothache!!

How's the pregnancy going Twig hun?

x x x

Just jump on him Jayleigh!LOL he'll not be able to refuse that way :) hehe

i am sooooo soooo gutted......i have money and cant seem to spend it :( i gt 2 weeks holiday pay in the bank today...plus we are getting daisy's Child benefit on tues and rob gets payed next fri so off i go to get either a Mini La La, Issy Bear or Cushie Tushies and everything i want is OUT OF STOCK :hissy::hissy::hissy: and to top it all of we've just gotten back from the metro ... been looking for a new phone for me and everything is minging :cry: i really really want an I Phone but we cant really afford it at the moment so everything i looked at just wasnt good enough :( Gutted!!!

oh yeah and the car is overdue its bloody MOT.....rob asked me to check it on the way bak and it was due on the 2nd of Feb!! we've been driving illegal for AAAAAAAGES!! whoops:dohh: so been tryin to sort that out all night :(

ramble ramble sorry ladies :blush: not been a good day for sara :(

If yuo want i can get you a cushe tushie hun>?

could you hun......how much are they over there? would it cost much to get it shipped :hugs:

Sure no prob :)
https://www.scamps.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_8&products_id=22

They are 38$ and i think $5 shipping.. not sure what shipment to uk is.. will check today i think it will be around 12$?

Whic would be aorund 24 GBP (https://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=55&From=NZD&To=GBP)..
might even be cheaper.. :)
Up to you babe , they have all the prints in stock though!

Thanks so much hun, you are a star.....if you dont mind i'd LOVE the giraffe print :) just let me know how much it all is and i'll send you the pennies:) :hugs:

ok Ladies i'm also gonna treat myself to an Itti while they have the sale on so if anyone else wants anything from them while i'm getting them let me know and we can go halves on the postage? :)

sara

xxxxxx

I think its going ok Bekki! :) but you never really know do you till the 12 week mark! I have the same bump I had with Caitlyn at 20 weeks though :dohh: [I only ever got to the size of an average 6 month bump with her :haha: ]

I cant wait to hear the babies HB then I'll fully relax :wohoo:

My name is sarah and i have a shopping problem...anyone else?? :rofl:

Twiglet i'm the same i'm ruddy huge :hissy:

ive been eyeing the itti's too.. ive so been hoovering on that buy button but at the mo we have just bought him a electric swing :dohh:

Maybe just one?! :blush:

Ohh Sara. im on it ;)
If you wan i can get the itti too/ not sure if it will make a difference in shipping for you?

BTW special edition itti is giraffe print too.. just so you know in case youd rather like a different one then LOL

My cow print baby legs turned up today :D He looks so cute
20100213_1.JPG

I'm thinking of ordering a cheetah print BB on Tuesday when P mans CTC go in....hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->