~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ohh Sara. im on it ;)
If you wan i can get the itti too/ not sure if it will make a difference in shipping for you?

BTW special edition itti is giraffe print too.. just so you know in case youd rather like a different one then LOL

yeah i am desperate for the Itti in Giraffe and i have been eyeing up the cushies in giraffe too.....think it might work out a little cheaper shipping to send the two together if you're sure you dont mind??? :hugs:

not sure if i should get a different cushie considerin i am definately getting a giraffe itti.....:dohh: help i need to decide before the sale ends on Itti's.......:blush::blush:

Ladies who's LO's are in Large itti's...when did you go to larges? Daisy stil ldefinately fits in Mediums but i'm thinking its not gonna be for much longer :cry: i've just spent an absolute fortune on them :dohh:

sara

xxxxxxx

Alright well let me know which and what size as soon as possible as 14th is already here in NZ!!!
I love the cupcake Cushie!!!

enola, me too! I'm very much enjoying having an addiction that I can 'justify' :rofl:

hello everyone! thanks for the welcome! :D

I think I've talked Lee round :) He bought me my valentines day card this morning in bed and Halen was eating the envelope (he has a thing for paper :wacko: ) and I said "Little man mummy and daddy are going to try get you a brother or sister" and Lee said nothing, just kinda looked at me, but didn't say no :yipee: and then I said "your not pissed at me are you?" and he just said no, didnt say anything about not trying....so maybe I've got my way :muaha: :rofl:

I totally forgot to get john a vday card :dohh: I'm a terrible wife! On the upside he did mention last nite he wouldn't mind another little boy :happydance: so maybe babies are in my future x

Ohh Sara. im on it ;)
If you wan i can get the itti too/ not sure if it will make a difference in shipping for you?

BTW special edition itti is giraffe print too.. just so you know in case youd rather like a different one then LOL

yeah i am desperate for the Itti in Giraffe and i have been eyeing up the cushies in giraffe too.....think it might work out a little cheaper shipping to send the two together if you're sure you dont mind??? :hugs:

not sure if i should get a different cushie considerin i am definately getting a giraffe itti.....:dohh: help i need to decide before the sale ends on Itti's.......:blush::blush:

Ladies who's LO's are in Large itti's...when did you go to larges? Daisy stil ldefinately fits in Mediums but i'm thinking its not gonna be for much longer :cry: i've just spent an absolute fortune on them :dohh:

sara

xxxxxxx

Alright well let me know which and what size as soon as possible as 14th is already here in NZ!!!
I love the cupcake Cushie!!!

stuff it! i'll just have them both in giraffe !!!! lol medium for the Itti pplease hun :) thanks sooo much hunny, just ley me know how much i owe you :)

anyone know if you can get giraffe baby legs?? :haha:

i'm off to search......rob's gonna kill me!! LOL i just ordered BOGOF on Zinnia BGV3 but goin halves with Bekkil 3 sets of Babylegs (all new designs) and the 2 giraffe fluffies........and we need some new night nappies....been eyeing up HL Bedbugs and WNNN but not sure what i want yet :dohh:

omg MIL has Daisy till 1.45 :cry: what do i do???i cant stop :cry: this is awful

omg MIL has Daisy till 1.45 :cry: what do i do???i cant stop :cry: this is awful

Dammnit i tried to order those itti's but it would only let me choose pickup!!!! So weird.. :( the bloody sale has ended now too..

Im contacting the girl who owns the site for the cushies to get you the giraffe :thumbup: so waiting on reply from her...

aww no matter hun, just let me know when she gets back to you :thumbup: thanks :hugs:

hows Cole today?

xxxx

he actually slept 6 hours in a row last night! Not sure if it was a fluke..
he was very tired and cranky and hadnt slept most of the day and we finally manged to get him to sleep at 9... then i dreamfed him at 12.. and he didnt wake up till 6.30..

very weird, i almost thought there was something wrong with him but when i went into the hallway to check on him i could here him thank god LOL

I cant believe i am actually looking at medium nappies for Cole now.. he still fots in smalls but not for much longer.. man that was fast!!!!
Same with his clothes, ill have to start packing up his newborn stuff now!

Im finding Ava's thighs are too small, she fits small ittis perfect on the leg but the waist i need to go up poppers, but then it makes a gap at the thigh.. and tried her cushie tushies today but the leg bits were way to big, but they fitted the tummy, anyone else had that problem?

Claire we had the exact same problem.... we couldnt use Itti's till about 15-20 weeks as her lil thighs were too small and she just leaked everywhere.... we just used terry's, Mothercare smart nappies and stuff like that till her thighs chunked out:)

Sam ... Thats FAB!!!! bet you feel soo much better for a bit more sleep!!!! tho i bet you panicked wen you woke up and realised wht time it was!!! LOL we did that the first time Daisy slept through!!! hope this is the turning point :hugs:

Its scary when you move into Mediums!! LOL Daisy's large Itti's actually fit her now :cry: (she still fits mediums too) tho the legs are still a little sloppy we could probably get away with the larges now!!!

Just wait till they get to 8 months.....feels like only yesterday i was pushing !!!! :cry:

sara

xxxxxxx

My mum told me earlier she thought I was repulsive for using cloth wipes! The nappies she just about 'gets' but reusable wipes make her stomach turn. Baffling!

My mum told me earlier she thought I was repulsive for using cloth wipes! The nappies she just about 'gets' but reusable wipes make her stomach turn. Baffling!

:shock: really ???? omg i have tried to use a disposable wipe to clean up a poo and it was minging and took sooo long and they felt AWFUL!!!!! with a reusable ....one wipe with lovely warm wipe (not cold on bubbas but) no re wiping over and over and over to get the poo off and soft fluffy wipe..not horrid thin papery stuff..... rinse in the loo with shower n bung in the wash with nappies when the pail's full....how is that repulsive???? :dohh:

I want some reusable wipes as I cant afford to keep buying these disposable wipes to use 8 - 10 when she poops :dohh: any advice for me ladies?! I'm on a mega small budget at the moment :(

yeah how is it! I dont have any re-useable wipes, but i hate the normal ones on poo bums! So thin and they break!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->