~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

just because she was diddy and didn't have any problems in it!

actually just thinking it was about 7 months when we retired it. She slept in it from about 1 month old exclusively till about 3 months and then she moved to crib and we just got it out whenever she was having a bad night.

Ava's still got the bits that go next to her tummy on.. the padded bits, i might just take them off and then she can stay in it a bit longer

Claire YOU ARE A LAZY BUM :rofl: No talking about sleep for the mummy who was still in bloody bed at 11am!!!!!! :haha:

:rofl: :rofl:

I need to buy a proper alarm clock, i fed ava at 7 and turned the computer on and put the blind up n everything! Then put her back down so i cud get ready and i dunno.. just fell asleep? actually really annoyed with myself about it cos my phone alarm is like silent i never hear it! it was set tho TWICE!

Gawd!! I wouldnt have bothered going if you werent going to be there :sulk:

I don't mind having a pink- it's me that looks at it after all!!

Jetters: fighting gender stereotypes one product at a time!

I took Halen back doctors and this time they actually listened to me :happydance: He's given me two new medications for Halen's reflux, but says that if it doesnt show any improvement in 2-3weeks, to go back and they'll sort something else out. We've been given Domperidone and Ranitidine, he has to have the Domperidone 4 times a day, 15-30mins before I feed...so I need to become physic and know in advance when he'll be hungry :dohh: and the Ranitidine morning and night.

Aw Jayleigh thats great hun, so pleased they listened to you this time...hopefully they will make a massive difference :hugs:

hope they work for you, silly question, how do u know if your baby has reflux.. theres 2 kinds isnt there.. ?

lol if u read this post then you'll kno why i deleted now :muaha:

I wanna know aswell!!!

And Claire, we knew with Halen as he projectile vomited after every feed, he wasnt gaining weight properly, he cried most of the night, he had greenish poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->