~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

sam we need a profile for you ...just the same format as the mas one..its in the descussions bit :)

sam we need a profile for you ...just the same format as the xmas one..its in the descussions bit :)

suds ?????????????????

full detergent as in one tablet like normal? and is this just for the inners/boosters or for everything?

suds ?????????????????

full detergent as in one tablet like normal? and is this just for the inners/boosters or for everything?

sam we need a profile for you ...just the same format as the xmas one..its in the discussions bit :)

Yay i finally found it LOL..
Same spending limit too?

* ahhyes i just found that discussion bit too :dohh: im not that big of an expert on facebook haha

I'm going to bed soon. I've planned my evening out tomorrow...spending money on nappies :rofl:

LOL bubbles claire...yeah whatever you are meant to use for a full wash :)

LOOL look at us all with our double and treble posting!hehe

LOL bubbles claire...yeah whatever you are meant to use for a full wash :)

LOOL look at us all with our double and treble posting!hehe

Hi everyone! Popping in from second tri to ask a few questions, hope you don't mind :)

We've decided on cloth diapers for all the obvious reasons! After doing some research, I think we're going to go with some all-in-ones. I had initially scoped out the BumGenius One-Size Organic All-in-Ones and even bought 12 already as well as created a gift registry for the rest. Now I'm not so sure, I've noticed some people on this forum have had bad experiences with BumGenius (not sure if this is with the style I chose or another...) and I'm wondering if they're too "bulky" for a newborn... I thought of maybe adding some of the X-small and Small All-in-Ones to the registry, on top of the One-size...

I would appreciate any input you experiences ladies can provide, specifically has anyone been HAPPY with BumGenius? Are the One-sizes too bulky for a newborn? How many should I get?

Thanks for the help!
CJ

Hi CJ :wave: the BG AIO Organics are Lovely..i know a few other ladies on here use them and LOVE em :) you might want some liners as they dont have a 'stay dry' layer but other than that they are FABBY !! they will definately be too big for a newborn....i got mine when my little one was a good 10 weeks or so and they just fit her tho not perfectly IYGWIM...id definately look into getting some smaller nappies or use terry/musins for the teeny stage!!!

i would also look into other night nappies as these will be fine to start off with but i dont think they would hold a full night of wee :)

HTH's

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Sara! Any particular overnight ones you'd recommend that are also AIOs? I just know DH would not agree to anything other than AIOs for simplicity sake :)

I did add some microfiber reusable liners as well to the registry, do you think this is good?

CJ, I use mainly BG Organic AIOs and I love them looooads, they are my favourite and most reliable nappy, including loads of fancy ones, lol. I tried loads before I settled on them and would recommend them to anyone!

I agree with Sara though, they would be too big for a newborn being one size, I would get some smaller nappies too. I don't know what size they fit my baby at as I spent months faffing with other types, lol.

:D

ummmmm not too sure on an AIO for nighttimes..have you seen Pop ins? they are really simple to use so you might be able to pursuade OH :) tho i am finding them a little on the small side now so i'm veering more towards fitted nappies that need a wrap......:D

Evenin ladies. How is everyone? I'll go back and have a read through the posts.

:wave: CJ.

Sara; Whilst you're here I got your message through FB, not sure what's with it i'm trying to figure it out at min!

Im online PM me if i can help!

Im still stuck on this wash thing, strip wash. so i do

1 - normal wash
2- hot wash
and then 3 rinses?

i just tend to do 1 hot wash and then rinse until there are no more bubbles tbh!

So do you put the outer parts in this hot wash? will it not make colours run? like the outer minki / coloured / patterend part? or just do it on the inners?

Hi ladies...

im back, with my little bum to get all this fluff into!!

Am i officially in the club now? :haha: :blush:

So do you put the outer parts in this hot wash? will it not make colours run? like the outer minki / coloured / patterend part? or just do it on the inners?

I think you should sperate them really yes though personally i just chuck everyhting in and never had a problem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->