~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Coo eeeeee! Relegated to my iPhone once again! What have I missed?!?

Arghhhhh pants about nappy prices going up, they're expensive as it is!!

I'm officially back at work Monday! :cry:

x x

I thought about getting that one for Caitlyn Sam and am probably going to so I can use it for my next :haha:

girls, would this one be to girly for Cole or could i get away with it?
https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/tq/6/116767806.jpg

I just asked my Oh and he didn;t seem to think it was. It has got pink on it but not too much, that pic is a fair likeness to the real thing tbh

What other companies? Boo silly price uppy's.

Dont care as Itti's are rubbish on Caitlyn :growlmad:

Bitter...me? Yep :D

erm off the top of my head green kinds and natures babies (but thats only really small increase like 10p_

Ahh TLB you have Cushie's!!! I want the spotty! Going to buy it on saturday once I've got the rubbish money in and once the rubbish snow has stopped :hissy:

Ahh that one is cute i was tempted to keep it myself :haha: I opted for the cupcake one tho!

Coo eeeeee! Relegated to my iPhone once again! What have I missed?!?

Arghhhhh pants about nappy prices going up, they're expensive as it is!!

I'm officially back at work Monday! :cry:

x x

:wave: heya, hope you've been ok? Hows cassidy?

Boo for going back to work :nope: :hugs:

Thanks :) yeah it is such a cool nappy, i mean i have purple nappies for Cole but the pink kinda made me think LOL

DH is color blind so i cant really count on him to give me a good opinion :rofl:

Boo to going back to work Bekki! :hissy:

Right no one buy that spotty Cushie otherwise I'll be turning up outside your house with Caitlyn so she can blow raspberries at you :smug:

:rofl: I'm still gutted about Itti's too :( gutted they dont fit at all! Even the large ones dont :hissy:

I don't mind taking a photo of it if its anymore help to you sam

Thanks :) yeah it is such a cool nappy, i mean i have purple nappies for Cole but the pink kinda made me think LOL

DH is color blind so i cant really count on him to give me a good opinion :rofl:

wish my OH were colourblind and couldnt see pink....then Id be able to dress Theo in all the girly fluff....afterall its covered in clothes but at least I could appreciate it....I do like the girly stashes!

I don't mind taking a photo of it if its anymore help to you sam

Thats okay babe, it cant be much different :thumbup:
Just a matter of waiting for cash LOL

Just had a massive house bill again grrr.. damn it is so hard having yuor house ont he other sde of the world.. it's a pain in the ass as all the bills are double the money here :dohh:

nah the pics a pretty good likeness. Don't u hate that tho when pics are totally different to the product :grr:

aww rubbish bout your house. Do you rent it out or anythin? Get some money back that way? x

Sam, Halen has a pink nappy...he loves it lol
I have also just bought a mainly pink, multi coloured ellaroo wrap sling

wish my OH were colourblind and couldnt see pink....then Id be able to dress Theo in all the girly fluff....after all its covered in clothes but at least I could appreciate it....I do like the girly stashes!

LOL it's great, you should see him getting dressed sometimes.. it's a good thing he asks for my opinion :rofl:

He's got some drawings from when he was a kid and it has green trees with brown leaves on it :haha: it must be so weird not to see the dfference in those things

I guess thast why he didnt mind the Purple Gro baby :muaha:

LOl a sling is okay though cause eventually YOU are wearing it ;) (or at least thats what i tell myself)

Okay well everyone s persuaded me.. as soon as ive got cash im gonna get myself that nappy :happydance:

nah the pics a pretty good likeness. Don't u hate that tho when pics are totally different to the product :grr:

aww rubbish bout your house. Do you rent it out or anythin? Get some money back that way? x

Yeah the house is rented out , though Dutch law means i am legally not allowed to rent the place out the first 3 years.. and i moved to NZ just 6 months after i got it :haha:

Which means i have to be sneaky with renting it out until next year.. :wacko:

I do get most of it back, but if something breaks (it's furnished) i have to cough up the cash to fix it.. and occasional bills like land rates are not paid for by the renters..

LOl a sling is okay though cause eventually YOU are wearing it ;) (or at least thats what i tell myself)

Okay well everyone s persuaded me.. as soon as ive got cash im gonna get myself that nappy :happydance:

Get Cole that nappy - it doesn't look girly at all. I just got my 2 cushies this morning :happydance: Giraffe and spotty dog and they are oh so soft! They smell delicious as well and I just keep getting them out of the bag to stroke and sniff them. Lucky I'm the only one in my office today or they'd all think I was nuts!

Get Cole that nappy - it doesn't look girly at all. I just got my 2 cushies this morning :happydance: Giraffe and spotty dog and they are oh so soft! They smell delicious as well and I just keep getting them out of the bag to stroke and sniff them. Lucky I'm the only one in my office today or they'd all think I was nuts!

:rofl: i can see them now, walking in your office and turning straight back out :haha:

yeah i luvv my bumblebee CT! it's great :thumbup:
have yuo tried them on your LO yet?

:rofl: i can see them now, walking in your office and turning straight back out :haha:

yeah i luvv my bumblebee CT! it's great :thumbup:
have yuo tried them on your LO yet?

Not yet, only just got them couriered this morning. I'll give them a wash tonight and use them tomorrow. We should be able to have an almost 100% cloth bum tomorrow - we're off to the zoo so hopefully no major leaks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->