~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I havent told OH about all this spending.. Luckily he wont have to know about it either.. Think he'd have a heart attack!!! x

i don't know what it is with men, my OH just doesn't seem to get it. he can't get his head around me paying £11 for a nappy yet we'd buy disposables for the same price per pack!

Though he happily helped me pick out colours the other day :dohh:

I think Ive established that men and cloth dont mix too well haha! :dohh: x

i don't know what it is with men, my OH just doesn't seem to get it. he can't get his head around me paying £11 for a nappy yet we'd buy disposables for the same price per pack!

Though he happily helped me pick out colours the other day :dohh:

tell me about it :dohh: my oh likes to pick colours too n likes to pick which fluff she's gonna wear 4 the day !!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

I think i've learnt my lesson and i'm jus not gonna tell him the price now :laugh2:

ohh i can't decide what to buy next it's between lavender and sage BB, jade, mint or the light pink itti bitti or lilac daisy fuzzi bunz :shrug:

Ooh I love the lavender and sage BB... I think that may be one of next weeks purchases for me... Im not buying anymore this week! I LOOVE the green daisy fuzzi bunz too.. sooo cute!! :cloud9:

i love the fact they do lilac daisy huggalugs, would it be so wrong to buy them then the nappy to go with it??? :rofl:

Hmmm i wonder what top would go well with that outfit aswell?

i love the fact they do lilac daisy huggalugs, would it be so wrong to buy them then the nappy to go with it??? :rofl:

Not really. You could but different colours though... For a bit of mix and match! :happydance: x

Hmmm i wonder what top would go well with that outfit aswell?

not at all !!!!! go on buy them !!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

i've been thinking what top would match already :blush::thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx:thumbup:

I think I'm going to wait until I get paid now to buy anymore - I daren't look at my bank balance at the moment :blush:

Just a quick question, is anyone having problems with leaks when thier LO's are wearing Itti's?

I'm finding that Deri can only wear one for about 2 hours, maybe just a bit more, and I have to change it. Is anyone else finding this? Maybe because they're new nappies, the absorbancy hasn't been built up yet? Also, being a boy, Deri's nappies are always dry at the back and soaked at the front :dohh:

AND...sorry....the inserts took 24 hours to dry (tumbled, line dry and radiators) and I still wasn't convinced they were bone dry :dohh:

x

laurie - i don't blame you hon, maddi's are terrible, she's having awful teething poo's, which is why i brought the liners :hugs:
i haven't had leaks with the itti's, but i do find they take forever to dry!

lilbump - they are just the blue packet disposable liners made by boots - these ones hon :)
https://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Disposable-Nappy-Liners-100-pack_1521/

sam - i can't believe they think baby legs are vile :cry: james thought mad's where cute and mum thought they were such a good idea, especially for winter :thumbup:

and thinking about it - maddi is such a heavy wetter cos she drinks so much water and juice during the day, so i need extra inserts on both the BB's and ittis :dohh:

I think I'm going to wait until I get paid now to buy anymore - I daren't look at my bank balance at the moment :blush:

Just a quick question, is anyone having problems with leaks when thier LO's are wearing Itti's?

I'm finding that Deri can only wear one for about 2 hours, maybe just a bit more, and I have to change it. Is anyone else finding this? Maybe because they're new nappies, the absorbancy hasn't been built up yet? Also, being a boy, Deri's nappies are always dry at the back and soaked at the front :dohh:

AND...sorry....the inserts took 24 hours to dry (tumbled, line dry and radiators) and I still wasn't convinced they were bone dry :dohh:

x

I have not had a problem with them,find them better than most.But I have found with cloth nappies you do have to change them more often I would say max 2 hrs and after that they tend to start leaking a little.I use extra boosters if using them at night or if we are out and about.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->