~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thanks PB i haven't seen them liners before.

As for the ittis we haven't had any leaks in them ....yet :blush: I think the way to go for the ittis is to buy extra inserts. The outside part, the wrap if you will is practically dry when i get it out the washer, i figured if i could get a extra few inserts on the go then drying might not be such as issue? Like i do with my prefolds really. :shrug:

I've been thinking about buying boosters for the Ittis too but the problem seems to be the fit round Deri's legs....now it's either the Large size is too big on him still or I'm not putting them on properly? :shrug: I don't think I could use the outer shell again (as recommended) and replace the inserts as they keep leaking.....dunno why this is happening again??? :dohh:

I don't have this problem with the BB's or BG's but I did again yesterday with a Bambinex AIO and I'm thinking it's the fit round the legs with that one too :shrug:

x

laurie - i don't blame you hon, maddi's are terrible, she's having awful teething poo's, which is why i brought the liners :hugs:
i haven't had leaks with the itti's, but i do find they take forever to dry!

lilbump - they are just the blue packet disposable liners made by boots - these ones hon :)
https://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Disposable-Nappy-Liners-100-pack_1521/

sam - i can't believe they think baby legs are vile :cry: james thought mad's where cute and mum thought they were such a good idea, especially for winter :thumbup:

i use those liners too and i really rate them :thumbup:daisy has really runny bf poos and it never goes thru the liner :thumbup: i've also never had leaks from my ittis :shrug:i left daisy in hers for about 3-4 hours yesterday (really bad mummy i know - we were moving sofas for my nana) and it stood up really well and i consider daisy to be quite a heavy wetter

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I've been thinking about buying boosters for the Ittis too but the problem seems to be the fit round Deri's legs....now it's either the Large size is too big on him still or I'm not putting them on properly? :shrug: I don't think I could use the outer shell again (as recommended) and replace the inserts as they keep leaking.....dunno why this is happening again??? :dohh:

I don't have this problem with the BB's or BG's but I did again yesterday with a Bambinex AIO and I'm thinking it's the fit round the legs with that one too :shrug:

x

i find i have to put the ittis on really tight to get a proper fit round the legs but i think its cos daisy is a proper skinny minni !!!!!!!!!

what size is deri hun? what size nappy you using?

Somebody please tell me that blueberrys take ages to dry! It is the only reason I wont click the 'checkout' button on this order! I'm so addicted. x

Erm mine didnt :blush:!!Its ok i will take the blame for you!:happydance:x

Blueberrys don't take too long to dry (the insert that is!) and the outer dries super fast! :winkwink: but if you're thinking of trying one then do it cos you'll love them, I really rate them! :blush:

Deri is a big baby - he weighs just over 24lbs and is wearing large Itti's. Every Itti he wore yesterday leaked :cry: He had another on this morning and pooped in it and it slightly came out the side when he had his legs up in the air. He's now in another to really test them out before I lose hope! So far so good (fingers crossed) BUT.............I'm losing the will with Itti's since yesterday. I put Deri in a BB after 4 Itti's leaking and NO problems and then I put him in a BG and NO problems...so....moral of the story, I don't think the Itti's are working for Deri but I have 8 of them and in total I only have 13 cloth nappies atm :cry::cry::cry:

Anyone want 8 size large Itti's???? I'm so cheesed off...I love them as they're so slim for under clothes as well...what do I do...just hope that maybe the absorbancy needs building??? :shrug:

AND.....my nappy pail, mesh bag and wet bag STILL haven't turned up :growlmad:

I dont think all nappies suit all babies tbh.Finnlay always leaked in his BGs and I gave up in the end and sold them!But his Ittis are great on him as are his Tots Bots.He is big for his age but obv a diff build then your LO.Think its all trial and error!

Grrrrrrr about your washbag and stuff!!

On a positive note my babylegs came this morning!!And he has just fallen asleep!!x

ah no what i total nightmare about the ittis - i would try to persevere a little more (till daisy is in large then i'll have them off you :rofl:) sorry :blush: hope they sort themselves out and the absorbancy works out a bit more - if they dont i'm sure you'll be able to find someone who will swap them for bb's or something you know work on him :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls :hugs: I think I should treat myself to a new BB too :D (now that would just be naughty!!! :winkwink:).

I've just been out with Deri. He was wearing an Itti under his jeans and NO leaks, but I think it was getting to the point where I think it may've started leaking when I got ina dn changed him. He's now in another Itti so we'll see!

I agree dizzy, not all nappies suit all babies, just wish the Itti's had leaked when I first tried them :dohh:

Never mind ey...learning curve for Mummy! :D

Also, Deri has a rash coming up on his bum (poor thing) and I thought it was the liners I bought from Mothercare or the solution I made but he has a tooth coming through and I was wondering if it was that perhaps? :shrug: Deri never has a nappy rash so I was quite surprised!

x

Think Jacqui must have overloaded her photobucket account with all her fab siggys and logos!xx

oh laurie big big :hugs: hope your pail arrives soon and you have more luck with the itti's :hugs: maddi's bum is terrible atm, but it's cos she has a bloody top tooth coming, hope deri's pop soon, they really are so horrible :hugs:

and can i just say BB's are fab and dry so fast :blush: sorry :blush:

i got a pail yesterday :wohoo: love it! makes everything soooooooooooo easy now :yipee:

Yea i want to agree BBs dry sooooo fast :lol: I SOOOOO want another one!!

WHERE are the fluffybum things gone and HOW do we get them back :lol:

Yeah I guess Jacqui overloaded her photobucket!!! :dohh: I'm sure she'll sort it soon! :D

I tried another couple of Itti's today and seemingly no leaks but have to change them quite often (about every 2 hours), however, I then put Deri in a BB again and he was in it for quite a while, no leaks and looked a lot more comfy on him :cry: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BB's but they're expensive nappies to build your stash with!!!! :dohh:

How is everyone else getting on? Any updates?

x

I agree Laurie,Ittis,BBs,Bgs are expensive to build your stash with.I have my Tots Bots that are my boring nappies if that makes sense these are the staple of my stash then I have a few of the nice ones,well I say a few nice ones seem to have quite a lot at the mo considering I sold some!!.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->