~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

LOL! Thing is, til you try a nappy out, you don't know how you'll get on with them and I don't want to waste money on other types I don't get on with :blush: I was thinking of trying a couple of BG AIO Organics as Jacqui said they were fab...anyone else tried them?

I didn't get on with Wonderoos or Fuzzi Bunz (shape wise)....anyone else got any they particularly like? Mainly want slim fit and fast drying! :D

x

i havent had any probs with ittis till tonight.........explosive vaccine poo all over my jeans :sick: well that was a bit of an over statement ! i had a small ish poo patch on me :rofl: but i think its her skinny legs and all the soakers and the super runny poo!!!..i'm gonna try with one of the small hourglass shaped soakers and a small booster till her leggies chub out a bit more ??????

sara

xxxxxxxx

Oh no!!! Runny poos are not nice!

I was thinking that the inserts in the Itti's are bulky compared to the actual size of the nappy and was wondering whether this may cause the leakage problem? :shrug: I actually don't think they're fitting round Deri's legs tight enough though! :dohh:

x

Oh no!!! Runny poos are not nice!

I was thinking that the inserts in the Itti's are bulky compared to the actual size of the nappy and was wondering whether this may cause the leakage problem? :shrug: I actually don't think they're fitting round Deri's legs tight enough though! :dohh:

x

i thought that too so did oh...gonna try with a small booster without the tri fold pad :shrug::thumbup:

So my nappies still havent arrived. they were meant to have been dispatched last wednesday. I have sent too polite emails asking how they were sent and I have had no response. I cant be sure it isnt a problem with the post because we have had loads of on and off strikes but even so they should be here by now.

What should I do?

have you got there number sam? i say phone them! who did you order with?

i only have BB's and itti's atm, though i have my first tots bots on its way, and i really want to try Fuzzi Bunz :)

i would call them. who did you buy them from??? whats their delivery policy???

I paid by paypal. There is an address yeah. Can I claim the money back through paypal? any ideas how long I have to wait?

I have just checked and I didnt pay by paypal... it was card :cry:

I have just checked and I didnt pay by paypal... it was card :cry:

crap....i've just looked on their site n in saya all nappies r pre order only??? sounds a bit sus to me ?????

will look into what the crack is with claiming money back 4 u hun. do you have card insurance ????

Im sure your card company will cover you insurance or not.Maybe give them a call and ask them.

Cant believe that you have had no contact from them or goods!

I know. I ordered 29th July and I thought I was ordering ones that werent on preorder because it wasnt very clear. Then I didnt get any further contact until 12th August when they said they had been dispatched and now they arent replying to my emails.

Paid with OHs card I shall get him to ring his bank later.

oh sam that's disgusting there is no phone number, though i'm pretty sure you can claim your money back :hugs:

Oh no Sam :hugs: I can't believe you still haven't received your nappy paradise order...that's disgusting! :growlmad:

Defo get OH to contact his cc company....I'm sooo pee'd off for you :hugs:

Sara - have you tried your Itti's out without the tri-fold booster? Any luck? I haven't had Deri in an Itti today as I got fed up with the leaking....there may be 8 Itti's up for sale soon girls :cry::cry::cry:

x

Oh no Sam :hugs: I can't believe you still haven't received your nappy paradise order...that's disgusting! :growlmad:

Defo get OH to contact his cc company....I'm sooo pee'd off for you :hugs:

Sara - have you tried your Itti's out without the tri-fold booster? Any luck? I haven't had Deri in an Itti today as I got fed up with the leaking....there may be 8 Itti's up for sale soon girls :cry::cry::cry:

x

yeh they seem to fit a little better without the trifold:thumbup: i'm gonna order some mini boosters n see if i can get away with the hourglas and mini booster :shrug:

I apologise in advance for posting this but.....................

Blueberry have brought out a new bamboo nappy and its 10% off here!!:happydance:

https://www.babykind.co.uk/blueberrybambooonesizepocketorder.htm

Right im off to hide now!!!:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"