~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I apologise in advance for posting this but.....................

Blueberry have brought out a new bamboo nappy and its 10% off here!!:happydance:

https://www.babykind.co.uk/blueberrybambooonesizepocketorder.htm

Right im off to hide now!!!:muaha:

you are in sooooooo much trouble!!!!!!

i'm gonna be now thoo.............i've found a cow print itti!!!!!!!off to find the link now .......

https://nappyparadise.co.uk/index.p..._id=31&zenid=3e333ebf4e738c022ad8857b85104664

wouldnt recommend buyin frome here tho as sparks has had lots of probs and still has no order !!!

cant find it on any other uk site tho :(

Dizzy they've had those on there for a while with 10% off! :D

And you Sara don't help either...we're meant to be helping the environment with cloth nappies and I don't think any of us do with how many times our washing machines go round and round everyday!!!!!!

I'm totally put off Itti's atm and nappy paradise xxx

And you Sara don't help either...we're meant to be helping the environment with cloth nappies and I don't think any of us do with how many times our washing machines go round and round everyday!!!!!!

me too - i'm still persevering with the ittis for now but there is NO WAY i'm buing from nappy paradise after whats happened with sparks!!

is that where you ordered your pail etc from too????

Dizzy - i love them! saw them the other day and thought how good they look :D

yep i'm totally put off nappy paradise too!

laurie - where did you order your pail from?

i'm so sorry you ladies are having problems with your itti's - i had maddi out and about in her's and they've been great, might be as they grow and change shape hopefully!

Dizzy - i love them! saw them the other day and thought how good they look :D

yep i'm totally put off nappy paradise too!

laurie - where did you order your pail from?

i'm so sorry you ladies are having problems with your itti's - i had maddi out and about in her's and they've been great, might be as they grow and change shape hopefully!

i'm happy with mine wee wise - they just seem to have too much padding and the leg holes never seem to be quite the right fit - daisy had a poo the otherday - actually yesterday and it ended up on my jeans!!:sick::rofl: i'm trying them without the trifold in and gonna buy the small booster n try like that

daisy's little skinny legs just dont fill up the holes bless her

sara

xxxxxxxx

awww bless daisy :D maddi doesn't have that trouble! she has quite chunky legs :lol: do let us no how you find them with changing the pads hon :)

me too - i'm still persevering with the ittis for now but there is NO WAY i'm buing from nappy paradise after whats happened with sparks!!

is that where you ordered your pail etc from too????

No I bought it from The Nappy Lady and I have to say I am less than impressed!!! :growlmad:

I had Deri in an Itti today but just for 2 hours and it was fine but again, if I'd left it on longer I could tell it was about to leak :dohh:

I'm persevering with Itti's for a bit longer but they may well end up for sale soon :cry:

xxxx

I JUST ORDERED MY FIRST BLUEBERRY!!!!!!!!!

A cow print one!

And also a pink BG to try and a purple spots flexiwrap for my boring bamboozles!!!!

Addicted. xxxxx

:wave: ladies. how r we? I've jus been playin catch up as haven't been on here since the other day. Was 2 busy playing out yesterday :laugh2:

Sparks; thats awful you haven't got your stuff yet. I think cards only insure on spends of over £100 don't they? I really hope you manage to get it sorted hunny :hugs:

i'm thikin it's about time i bought some more nappies, it's been a fortnight :hissy: :rofl:

I am! I am! I can hear my laptop saying 'buy cloth ...buy cloth...buy cloth'. My OH says it's just the fan but i kno otherwise...:rofl:

AHHH i want to do cloth but i think id end up spending sooooo much money :rofl:

go on missy you know you want to! Didn't jacqui and ellie swing you yesterday :laugh2: I was bad mamma and we were in disposies yesterday!

Is it me or am i missing something on this?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Real-Fuzzi-B...s_LE?hash=item4cea4561f5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

well i wanted since i got pregnant but people put me off but after seeing the fluffy bums yesterday im like gimme gimme gimme and now ive been reading the thread and seeing all the prints :thumbup: :happydance:

gonna price some up me thinks lol

AHHH i want to do cloth but i think id end up spending sooooo much money :rofl:

yeah thats the problem :blush: but with no2 you wont have to buy any nappies at all (i say you wont have to i probably will)

you should defo go cloth !! :muaha:

i feel like a cloth dealer :rofl:

sara

xxxxxxx

:rofl: no2 my little un is only 8 weeks.... i havent been thinking about no2.... honestly :blush:

and you are all cloth dealers i feel naughty even reading this thread and being tempted :rofl:

Is it me or am i missing something on this?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Real-Fuzzi-B...s_LE?hash=item4cea4561f5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

there has GOT to be something sus about that????? do they have feedback?? off to have a good nosey !!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"