~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:rofl: no2 my little un is only 8 weeks.... i havent been thinking about no2.... honestly :blush:

and you are all cloth dealers i feel naughty even reading this thread and being tempted :rofl:

mine's only 9 weeks n we've been talkin about no 2 for weeks !!!! lol go on try a few you know you want to !!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

anyone know where I can get bumgenius organic all in ones with the poppers for less than £18 each?

https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/189/11/bumgenius-organic-all-in-one

https://www.lizziesrealnappies.co.u..._content=feed&utm_campaign=lizziesrealnappies

Only just under.x

https://www.thenaturalbabyresource.co.uk/cloth-nappies/Bumgenius-Organic-Nappies
Just found these £15.50!x

Go on Missy - you'll love cloth....I was a little unsure and then just went for it! :D It's a little trial and error with differnt nappies and how well they work etc but they're lush!

What am I missing on that ebay link about the 'real' fuzzi bunz? Surely it should state 'genuine'? I don't get what I'm missing? :shrug:

Still no nappy bin...apparently it's on it's way but they won't tell me when it was sent! :growlmad: I'm so cheesed off...two weeks now!!!!!!

Sara - how are you getting on with your BG wipes? I'm tempted to try some when I get paid (or sell some bits on ebay!).

Sam - I've just ordered a BG AIO Organic (I'm hoping I'll get it today or tomorrow!!! :D) and have one it's way from Miss Jacqui too :D

xxx

i'm loving them so far :thumbup: oh likes them too so that is saying something!! they are really nice and soft ..i'm gonna buy some more soon to make sure i have plenty:thumbup: tho i am pempted by those ones jacqui has ordered from usa - some fab prints hmmm........

sara

xxxxxx

My BG AIO Organic just turned up :happydance: Yay!!!! I can't believe I only ordered yesterday just before 12 and it's here already! How good is that for service/delivery :D I ordered it from www.fill-your-pants.com and I am well impressed after other poxy websites :winkwink:

Loving the nappy too - lovely and soft...a lot softer than the BG V3's!

Sara - I think once I get paid or sell a few bits on ebay, I may try some BG wipes....my only worry is the solution as I thought I'd upset Deri's skin the other day so didn't use it again :-( AND the muslins were very harsh on his skin but the fleece was softer!

x

what solution did you use laurie?? i really rate fill your pants i got my bg (i think) from there n i got it really quickly! its always my first port of call when i'm looking for fluff :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Mainly water, tiny drop of baby oil, two/three drops tea tree oil and a little bit of johnsons baby bath....please don't tell me I got it totally wrong and burnt Deri's bum with the solution :blush:

Yes, Fill Your Pants are totally fab...so impressed! I think I may've ordered from them before but I can't remember now?

x

try with cooled chamomile tea instead of water - its quite soothing and if you find he's really sensitive i would cut out the tea tree if you think its making him sore. try some lavendar oil instead?? i would only use 1-2 drops if he's super sensitive. also give olive oil a try ?? i would only make a small amount and see how it goes then add more/less of bits to see what works for you.

whats he like with normal baby wipes????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i used lavender oil but i find tea tree's more soothing. think i got abit carried away the first time i made the lavender though, it really only needs 1/2 drops. I use chamomile tea too but it does leave light yellow blotches on your wipes :dohh:

ok girlies so i've decidesd to bite the bullet n buy a bg aio organic since you all have such great reviews.....what colour shall i get?? i have the v3 in zinnia and i'm tempted to get either the blossom or zinnia then they will match the baby legs i have/have on order ......

what you think???

sara

xxxxxx

I have the zinnea *sp* too :happydance:

I dunno maybe the blossom so it's different?

i thought that too....i've ordered it...i know this is totally wishful thinkin but really hope it comes tomorro!!! i'll have a hell of a delivery if everything comes tomorro :wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxxx

sorry if this has been asked already but i got a little behind on the thread so may have missed it but how long do the AIO BG organics take to dry? Are they relatively quick? I'm air drying.

sorry if this has been asked already but i got a little behind on the thread so may have missed it but how long do the AIO BG organics take to dry? Are they relatively quick? I'm air drying.

aparrently they are quite quick for an all in one....laurie has just recieved hers so she'll probs be best to answer - i'm sure its in the wash as we speak so she can use it traight away !! lol

ok another q does anyone think cow or zebra print are too boyish for a girl??? i was gonna get either(both probably) with matching huggalugs but i hate it when people come over n say awww he's gorgeous/how old is he i wouldnt mind but i think she looks like a girl :dohh::dohh: am i just being paranoid/stoopid????

think i just need a cloth dealer/pusher to nudge me over the edge!!! i know there ae plenty of you out there!!!

omg i air dryed my bamboozles the other day ( i decided i have been using the tumble dryer way too much ) and they have gone hard and horrible :( i'm not all that bothered as i just use them when all my others are in the wash or sunning out stains.....anyone know how i can stop them goin hard without tumbling all the time???

I love my BG organic aio...they dry very quickly, I dry all of mine in the dryer not air dry but they take no longer than any insert to dry...I've had some aio that took a few times in the dryer to get dry..these just take once

OMG Sara - you must've been shopping online all day!!!! :winkwink:

Yes my BG AIO Organic went straight in the wash and it is now drying on the airer....the inside seems to be very wet still but the outer dry :-( I may put it back in the drier (well I have a washer/drier so it's not as good as a tumble drier but does an ok job). I bought mine in Ribbit (dark green) and it's a lush colour, more bright than dark :D (I haven't told OH I ordered it or the BB in black and I'm not going to unless he notices once Deri is wearing either!!!).

Which colour did you get? I love the Zinnia :D You might get it tomorrow if you ordered it this morning as I got mine today after ordering just before 12! (you did order from Fill Your Pants I'm assuming?)

Lilbump....I'll update you on the drying time as and when hun :hugs:

Mo3 - how do you find the BG AIO Organic for absorbancy?

xxx

its all i do !!! lol if i'm feeding daisy (which i do most of the time at the moment) i quickly grab the laptop and have a browse......usually endup buyin even tho i tell myself over and over i'm just looking!!!1 oops!!! i was tempted by the light green but gave in n bought the blossom instead as i only hae a couple really girly cloths so decided i needed more pink!!!!

cant wait to see piccies of deri in his new cloth :thumbup:

sara

xxxxx

I think they are great, very absorbant..but not quite nighttime quality. I have noticed though that they get more absorbent with more washes...probably because they are unbleached inside so gotta wash all the stuff out and they get more absorbent. I have the ribbit too...love it! Plus grasshopper, twilight and the darker blue can't remember the name now and then butternut. Ribbit is my favorite though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->