~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I'm terrible for sitting at the laptop too :D but just as I decide on something and go to 'buy it' I get a guilt trip and click out of the website quick as I know I haven't got the money to keep spending...I barely spend anything on myself compared to what I spend on Deri!!!!

I will certainly post a piccie as soon as Deri is wearing it :D

Mo3 - all the BG colours are lush for boys and girls I think...usually girls stuff is so much nicer but in cloth nappies you get a good choice for both!

Have you used cloth for all your 3 boys?

x

I'm terrible for sitting at the laptop too :D but just as I decide on something and go to 'buy it' I get a guilt trip and click out of the website quick as I know I haven't got the money to keep spending...I barely spend anything on myself compared to what I spend on Deri!!!!

I will certainly post a piccie as soon as Deri is wearing it :D

Mo3 - all the BG colours are lush for boys and girls I think...usually girls stuff is so much nicer but in cloth nappies you get a good choice for both!

Have you used cloth for all your 3 boys?

x

me too!

Yeah I think there are still lots more girly stuff...especially GMs but luckily there is alot of cute boys stuff too :D I just used cloth on Hayden, really didn't know it was still around with Landon haha, Casen I started looking into it but was so confused by it all and didn't know anyone to really ask about it. But just decided to do it when Hayden, we started when he was 2mo and did it full time since 4mo

Evening fluffy bum club girls! How are all the little fluffy bottomed babies and their mamas doing? We've been away for a few days and returned to find a nice pile of parcels on the doorstep :D Unfortunatly half of them have to go back as I ordered the wrong size.. :dohh: But anyway... Hope you're all well :D x x x x x

Hi Plum. Hope you had a nice time? Aww shame about your parcel.

Do you girls bother with a laundry mesh? I'm thinking about getting one as it'll make my life less stinky lol! They seem to be cheapest on ebay?

I dont use one, I kinda think that the nappies wont be able to swish about properly in the machine if they're in a bag... Duno though...!

they should fall out the bag though as they get spun round, hopefully anyway! I seem to remember my mum having something like it when i was little lol

I was only thinking about this, this morning as I have one on order with my nappy bin...I personally don't think I'll use mine BUT I found them in Tesco and Homebase the other day. I think the one in HB was larger and slightly cheaper???? Can't remember exact details off the top of my head though! :dohh:

Welcome back Maya! :D x

I use a laundry bag they are really good, all the stuff does fall out. It means you dont have to plunge your hands into a yukky pail.

I just ordered a BG organic AIO in butternut and a ecobubs in ruby and cream

https://www.teeheebaby.co.uk/product/31/ecobubs

anyone used these before?

I still havent got my order from nappy paradise but they did answer my email. I put "3rd email do not ignore in the title" and then I got a snotty one back saying they had replied to all 3. Did they fuck I got the first two replies at 5.06 this morning and then the 3rd one at 5.18am. They said they cant chase it up with royal mail until next week.

I think I know whats happened. When I ordered with them there wasnt London in the county list... and it wouldnt let me leave it blank. So I had to pick a random county. I just left it on the first one which said Aberdeen and then I put a note on the order saying obviously my address isnt in aberdeen but I couldnt pick London because it wasnt on the list!! The note came up on the invoice so if they have put Aberdeen its their own stupid fault. My postcode was a London postcode so it wasnt hard to work out. Their stupid fault for having a crap website.

I use a laundry bag they are really good, all the stuff does fall out. It means you dont have to plunge your hands into a yukky pail.

I just ordered a BG organic AIO in butternut and a ecobubs in ruby and cream

https://www.teeheebaby.co.uk/product/31/ecobubs

anyone used these before?

I still havent got my order from nappy paradise but they did answer my email. I put "3rd email do not ignore in the title" and then I got a snotty one back saying they had replied to all 3. Did they fuck I got the first two replies at 5.06 this morning and then the 3rd one at 5.18am. They said they cant chase it up with royal mail until next week.

I think I know whats happened. When I ordered with them there wasnt London in the county list... and it wouldnt let me leave it blank. So I had to pick a random county. I just left it on the first one which said Aberdeen and then I put a note on the order saying obviously my address isnt in aberdeen but I couldnt pick London because it wasnt on the list!! The note came up on the invoice so if they have put Aberdeen its their own stupid fault. My postcode was a London postcode so it wasnt hard to work out. Their stupid fault for having a crap website.

OMG - I'm loving that eco bubs!!!!!!! :blush: Lush! :D

I can't believe Nappy Paradise, that's disgusting. So when are you going to get your order? I'm still having trouble with The Nappy Lady...still no bin!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

I got my BG AIO Organic today and is drying atm...really like the look of it. I got mine in Ribbit :D

x

ow look at these little baby leg gift sets;
girls
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jill-Leg-W...sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1250889986&sr=8-20

boys
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jack-Leg-W..._18?ie=UTF8&s=clothing&qid=1250889986&sr=8-18

teehee cute idea!

I got my nappy pail really quickly from the nappy lady. Very Strange.

I have no idea when my nappy paradise order will turn up, if it does turn up that is. Ive had other stuff delivered no problems recently.

thats shocking about nappy paradise, i thought twice about ordering from them yesterday because of it.

well we shall see if they turn up whether they were telling the truth from the post mark. I dont understand why they would lie but then where are they :shrug:

hi ladies :wave:

good to have you back plum :D

sam - that is bloody disgusting from n/p - hope they arrive soon :D, loving loving loving the eco bubs! gorgeous :thumbup:

lilbump - how nice are though baby legs!

my order (ordered last sunday) from nappy needs still isn't here :( hoping it will be here soon!

Carly, Ive bought a few bits from nappyneeds. Both times there have been things missing from the orders and they've written "to follow" on the invoice...If I havent had the missing things by next week I'll email. I hope you get what you've ordered off them. The things that did arrive came pretty quickly though. Maybe just out of stock or something. x

Welcome back Plumfairy hope you had a nice break!!

Sorry to you ladies who are having probs with orders!!

OMG Sparks love those ecobubs,not supposed to be spending any more money!

Has anybody used Bambino Mio nappies???My sister just called me and her friend bought a birth to potty pack of them and used the newborn but then changed her mind about using re-usable and she said I can have them all for free if I want them most of them new!!!!Not going to say no,but just wondered if they were good or are they a bit faffy.

Thanks Dizzy! :D Had a lush break ta! Ive never used bambino mios so no idea, but nice one for getting em free! Are they pockets? x

Carly, Ive bought a few bits from nappyneeds. Both times there have been things missing from the orders and they've written "to follow" on the invoice...If I havent had the missing things by next week I'll email. I hope you get what you've ordered off them. The things that did arrive came pretty quickly though. Maybe just out of stock or something. x

thanks for the advice honey :D i'm really hoping they arrive soon, might give them an email if they aren't here by monday! i'm so impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->