~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I use a laundry bag they are really good, all the stuff does fall out. It means you dont have to plunge your hands into a yukky pail.

I just ordered a BG organic AIO in butternut and a ecobubs in ruby and cream

https://www.teeheebaby.co.uk/product/31/ecobubs

anyone used these before?

I still havent got my order from nappy paradise but they did answer my email. I put "3rd email do not ignore in the title" and then I got a snotty one back saying they had replied to all 3. Did they fuck I got the first two replies at 5.06 this morning and then the 3rd one at 5.18am. They said they cant chase it up with royal mail until next week.

I think I know whats happened. When I ordered with them there wasnt London in the county list... and it wouldnt let me leave it blank. So I had to pick a random county. I just left it on the first one which said Aberdeen and then I put a note on the order saying obviously my address isnt in aberdeen but I couldnt pick London because it wasnt on the list!! The note came up on the invoice so if they have put Aberdeen its their own stupid fault. My postcode was a London postcode so it wasnt hard to work out. Their stupid fault for having a crap website.

sam, where do you find the size guide on that website?

Ive been fancying some ecobubs and gone to order a few but could never fathom out the sizes!:dohh:

anyone ordered from weenotions?

I ordered my nappies about 2-3 weeks ago now, still no nappies! I know they are made to order but was wondering if anyone has received theres and how long was delivery?

I ordered my nappies about 2-3 weeks ago now, still no nappies! I know they are made to order but was wondering if anyone has received theres and how long was delivery?

I havent ordered from them, but was recently on their website and Im sure it said that they weren't actually making any at the moment... I think It was until end of August sometime... Not sure though.. Have you emailed them?

I use a laundry bag they are really good, all the stuff does fall out. It means you dont have to plunge your hands into a yukky pail.

I just ordered a BG organic AIO in butternut and a ecobubs in ruby and cream

https://www.teeheebaby.co.uk/product/31/ecobubs

anyone used these before?

I still havent got my order from nappy paradise but they did answer my email. I put "3rd email do not ignore in the title" and then I got a snotty one back saying they had replied to all 3. Did they fuck I got the first two replies at 5.06 this morning and then the 3rd one at 5.18am. They said they cant chase it up with royal mail until next week.

I think I know whats happened. When I ordered with them there wasnt London in the county list... and it wouldnt let me leave it blank. So I had to pick a random county. I just left it on the first one which said Aberdeen and then I put a note on the order saying obviously my address isnt in aberdeen but I couldnt pick London because it wasnt on the list!! The note came up on the invoice so if they have put Aberdeen its their own stupid fault. My postcode was a London postcode so it wasnt hard to work out. Their stupid fault for having a crap website.

sam, where do you find the size guide on that website?

Ive been fancying some ecobubs and gone to order a few but could never fathom out the sizes!:dohh:

https://www.ecobubs.co.nz/newsite/product.asp

I found the sizes on here. x

I havent ordered from them, but was recently on their website and Im sure it said that they weren't actually making any at the moment... I think It was until end of August sometime... Not sure though.. Have you emailed them?

just did:thumbup:

I want my weenotions!

i get so frustrated waiting for nappies!!!

Ive just ordered 2 eco thingymajiggies! :thumbup:

o my god those eco tots are soooooooo sweet nightmare i'm banned from buyin more this month :hissy:

i have ordered from nappy needs before n got everything super quick !! i'm waiting for huggalugs from them :shrug:

jacq i think i remember seeing that they had a backlog and orders would take a while (weenotions that is)

:rofl:@nappy rage !!

cant wait till tomoz i have a pair ofhuggalugs , bg aio organic n an amber necklace on their way...oh yeh n a couple of dummies to try (not exciting but have had a nightmare getting her to take one so have tried loads!!!!!!!!) my postie is gonna get attacked tomorro! poor bloke !!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: @ nappy rage! i can just imagine postie's being stalked up and down the country! :rofl:

Has anybody used Bambino Mio nappies???My sister just called me and her friend bought a birth to potty pack of them and used the newborn but then changed her mind about using re-usable and she said I can have them all for free if I want them most of them new!!!!Not going to say no,but just wondered if they were good or are they a bit faffy.

I use mios hun. Not cheap that birth to potty pack! They're okay they were the first nappy i bought. I prefer the BG and such like but i do use the mios at home inbetween times. They are a prefold nappy and i think i was lucky and found the right fold for us the first time but theres a fair variety of ways to fold. I don't take these nappies out with me because they're just much to much fuss. I tend to have two wraps on the go now already folded aswell because it's not easy, taking a wrap off then trying to stuff a wrap with a fidgety baby! I change them more frequently than the BG and itti bittis aswell because they don't have that fibre cover that keeps the wee away from LO's bum. If you have any qus i'll be happy to help :hugs:

Had an e-mail back off weenotions and she has just finished my last one and says they will be posted monday:happydance:

Ooohhh cannot wait!

And.....ive got 2 eco bots on their way too!

Had an e-mail back off weenotions and she has just finished my last one and says they will be posted monday:happydance:

Ooohhh cannot wait!

And.....ive got 2 eco bots on their way too!

Ohh yey!!The post man will def be getting stalked next week then!!!:rofl:x

Has anybody used Bambino Mio nappies???My sister just called me and her friend bought a birth to potty pack of them and used the newborn but then changed her mind about using re-usable and she said I can have them all for free if I want them most of them new!!!!Not going to say no,but just wondered if they were good or are they a bit faffy.

I use mios hun. Not cheap that birth to potty pack! They're okay they were the first nappy i bought. I prefer the BG and such like but i do use the mios at home inbetween times. They are a prefold nappy and i think i was lucky and found the right fold for us the first time but theres a fair variety of ways to fold. I don't take these nappies out with me because they're just much to much fuss. I tend to have two wraps on the go now already folded aswell because it's not easy, taking a wrap off then trying to stuff a wrap with a fidgety baby! I change them more frequently than the BG and itti bittis aswell because they don't have that fibre cover that keeps the wee away from LO's bum. If you have any qus i'll be happy to help :hugs:

Thank you hun!Got them today and there are loads of the things!!!They are in a huge BamBino Mio rucksack with everything inside.Going to have a play tommorow with them so if I get lost will give you a shout!,think there are about 50 prefolds and not sure if they are all diff sizes or if its just the wraps.There is def one lot of larger prefolds but the others all look the same!!.:shrug: Cannot believe I got them all for free,just looked on Mothercare and they are over £200!!

Thank you hun!Got them today and there are loads of the things!!!They are in a huge BamBino Mio rucksack with everything inside.Going to have a play tommorow with them so if I get lost will give you a shout!,think there are about 50 prefolds and not sure if they are all diff sizes or if its just the wraps.There is def one lot of larger prefolds but the others all look the same!!.:shrug: Cannot believe I got them all for free,just looked on Mothercare and they are over £200!!

thats fab honey :D enjoy :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"