~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Evening girls! :D How is everyone? Wow Dizzy cant believe you got £200 worth of nappies for free! Go you!! Let us know how you get on with them! x

we're good thank you :D loving my new nappy pail :wohoo:

OOh yay you got one! :D What fancy things does it do? Is it just basically a bucket with a lid? I really need one of those, just using a small bin type thing atm!

we're good thank you :D loving my new nappy pail :wohoo:

OOh yay you got one! :D What fancy things does it do? Is it just basically a bucket with a lid? I really need one of those, just using a small bin type thing atm!

nope its a pretty basic one honey :D just a bucket with a lid :D
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core
its the mothercare smart nappy one, as i wanted it now :blush: its really good and seems to do the job perfectly :D

Plumfairy!I am good thanks,I know I cant believe it:happydance:!!Will update tommorow when I have a go!lol

Princess Bump!Yeay the nappy pail arrived:happydance:!!I still use a small bin with a lid on!oops!

What are yours(and everybody elses) real names by the way? feel silly calling you Plumfairy and Princess Bump!:blush:

I'm Hannah!!:hi: Brunette but should of been Blonde hence the Dizzyspells!!:muaha:

Plumfairy!I am good thanks,I know I cant believe it:happydance:!!Will update tommorow when I have a go!lol

Princess Bump!Yeay the nappy pail arrived:happydance:!!I still use a small bin with a lid on!oops!

What are yours(and everybody elses) real names by the way? feel silly calling you Plumfairy and Princess Bump!:blush:

I'm Hannah!!:hi: Brunette but should of been Blonde hence the Dizzyspells!!:muaha:

:rofl: i no, i feel silly when people call me princess_bump/pb :blush:

i'm carly :hi: hi hannah :D

Hi Hannah :wave: Im Maya - Pronounced Mya, not May-a (like mayonnaise) :D Nice to meet you! :happydance:

Hi Carly,Maya and would never of guessed Jacqui:rofl:!!

Thats better,but it also means I have to try and remember names now!:dohh:

Well i did it!

I finally bit the bullet and ended up buying 6 2nd hand V3 Bum genius for NZ$80,-!!!
Cant wait to try them out once little Cole is born...

No way back now, baby is gonna have a cloth bum :D
https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/94/101901094_full.jpg

Well i did it!

I finally bit the bullet and ended up buying 6 2nd hand V3 Bum genius for NZ$80,-!!!
Cant wait to try them out once little Cole is born...

No way back now, baby is gonna have a cloth bum :D
https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/94/101901094_full.jpg

:happydance::happydance:

Oooo....you girls can talk!!!! :winkwink: Just read through loadsa pages to catch up!!!!

I tried my BG Organic AIO out yesterday - took Deri out in it to MIL's (didn't tell OH it was a new nappy) and he had it on for about 3 hours...perfect, no leaks or anything and then he pooped just before I was about to change him and no problems there either! :dance: I had to popper up the front to make it smaller too as it was loose round his legs when I first put it on....which is great...means he'll have loads of time in these...won't outgrow them too quickly!
I'm so ordering more of these :happydance: I would guess that because Deri is big and that I had to make the nappy smaller, that they'll come up big on a small/newborn baba?

I've been persevering with my Itti's too and haven't had any problems really, just as long as I change them within two hours...just feels like all I'm doing is changing nappies atm!!!

BUT I've had two BB's leak on Deri today :cry: not really sure why, unless I'm not doing them up tight enough?

AND still no nappy bin but I have now been told I can have a refund and return the items once I receive them....I don't want the bloody money, just want my bin etc. If they don't turn up tomorrow I'm requesting a refund as it's doing my head in now! :growlmad: They won't confirm 'what date' they were posted either but say they've been posted!

x

:grr: cant believe how poo they r being about the bin!!! i would've went ape on them by now!!!!!!!!!

so pleased you rate your new BG AIO i have one ordered hopefully it'll come on monday :wohoo: hope its not too big on her skinny ass !!!

pleased you're persvering with your itti's too... daisy has one on now n i think i have it cracked.......i just put the small soaker in no leaks so far :thumbup: waiting for small boosters to come... oh doesnt no about these tho i did confess about the 2 pairs of huggalugs and BG AIO and a new dummy to try...... i got the usual:nope: whoops !!!!:haha::blush:

:hug:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies, can I join you please??
I'm hoping to use cloth nappies with my first but feeling abit overwhelemd with setting up a system at the moment. Would really appreciate your esteemed advice!
I've bought the mothercare starter pack and 8 bluberry onesize nappies. I've also been given the Cotton Bottoms birth to potty set by a friend. I've no idea how to get a nappy pail system started and my head is spinning with wet pailing vs dry pailing - how do I choose what to do? Also, do you use liners with app your nappies so that poo can be flushed away of do you just toss the whole lot into the pail?
Look forward to chatting with you all,
Pippa

hey hun welcome :wave:

best thing to do is to just have a bash n see how you get on!! i have the mothercar smart nappy n really rate it !! also bb (blueberry's) are really good too !!!!!!! i use liners when i expect a poo !! i use the boots own make they are really soft n not papery like so many others :thumbup:

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

hello and welcome duffers :hi: i agree just give it a go and see how you go :)

laurie - i think thats bloody disgusting about your bin! i too would have gone nuts by now :hugs: xx

hellooooo and welcome to the dark side :rofl:

prepare to be skint! :rofl:

Laurie...thats bad about the bin...I woulda been going mental by now too, I dont do waiting!:growlmad:

I really dont understand why your itti's leak! Leo is quite a wetter too but ive only had a leak once when it was on for about 6 hours :blush: (oh's fault!)

OMG its monday tomorrow...

Im gonna be up super early waiting for mr postie!

:mail:

yep i'm def stalking our postie tomorrow, i'm waiting on my nappy needs order :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->