~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i'm on postie stalk mission tomorrow tooo!!! i'm waiting for my BG AIO :thumbup: sooooooooo excited!! i'm not out tomorrow either so it'll be straight in the wash n then dryer so she can wear it tomoz :wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening :wave:

How are you all? Washing nappies ready for the morning no doubt!!!! :blush:

(forgive me if I miss someone out)

Sara - I'm sure you'll love your BG AIO Organic...can't wait to use mine again tomorrow....I hope your one fits little Daisy ok! I found it a little loose around the legs on Deri (believe it or not!) so just poppered it up. Think I could've even pulled it onto the tightest but we'll see tomorrow when I try again. I would've taken pics yesterday but OH didn't know it was a new nappy so I couldn't :blush: Will do so tomorrow!
Hope you get your outstanding bits tomorrow!

Carly - Hope you get your Nappy Needs order tomorrow!

Jacqui - I don't get why the Itti's leak either? :shrug: Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the inserts? Help! They seem to be better now BUT I have to change them within 2 hours.
Hope you get your weenotions soon!

Duffers - welcome to the BnB Fluffy Bum Club and as Jacqui says, welcome to the dark side...you'll soon be skint like all of us!!!!!!!! :dohh: If you need any help, just shout! I would just use a dry pail (bin with a lid). no need for soaking, just wash them as and when you need to and voila, job done for the next use. I also only use a flushable liner if I think a poop is on it's way. If LO poos and I haven't used a liver then I wash the nappy out with the shower and put it in the nappy bin with the others ready for the wash. HTH's.

x

If the postman doesnt bring me nappies tomorrow Im going to be pissed off!!!!

Im waiting for black blueberry and Ittis (which I think are lost)

a white itti and a yellow BG AIO and a eco bubs

Oh hun I really hope you get your Nappy Paradise order! Sounds like you have some other lush nappies on order too! :thumbup:

x

Welcome Duffers!!:hi:

:mail:Hope everybody on postie stalking duty tommorow gets what they are waiting for!:yipee:

Fingers crossed Sparks and Laurie that they finnally arrive tommorow!

I am not waiting for anything :cry: think I might have to go and fix that!!:happydance:

Welcome Duffers!!:hi:

:mail:Hope everybody on postie stalking duty tommorow gets what they are waiting for!:yipee:

Fingers crossed Sparks and Laurie that they finnally arrive tommorow!

I am not waiting for anything :cry: think I might have to go and fix that!!:happydance:

:rofl: me to... :blush: x

Oooo...quick question. I'm about to buy a couple more BG V3's for night use....does anyone use BG AIO Organics for night time as I prefer these?

Any thoughts? What do you all use? My disposables are almost run out now (have been using them up as overnight nappies, although I hate them!) so need to buy a couple purely for that purpose?

x

Oops only just saw this.. Im using the BGv3 as you well know and its doing brill! No leaks and its on for 12+ hours x Although weighs 2 tonnes in the morning :D xxx

They obviously work so will defo try out my BG tomorrow night! I might see if I can pop to a Mothecare store that has BG's for sale tomorrow so I can buy an extra one quick (although, some of the online stores deliver soooo fast!).

Anyone tried the BG AIO Organic at night? I love mine! :D

x

They obviously work so will defo try out my BG tomorrow night! I might see if I can pop to a Mothecare store that has BG's for sale tomorrow so I can buy an extra one quick (although, some of the online stores deliver soooo fast!).

Anyone tried the BG AIO Organic at night? I love mine! :D

x

Do mothercare sell them? Haha you're so impatient!! :dohh: x

yeah they do but think you can only get day packs of about 5 ?? n only a couple of colour choices ???? correct me if i'm wrong??

My mothercare is totally crap so I doubt they'd do them. Its actually about the same size as a corner shop! :dohh:

yeh they r sized but r defo worth it !!!! you get sml med n lrge well newborn but i didnt use em!! any hoo the soakers are smal /med in one then a seperate large so you dont have togo out n get new soakers when you go from small to medium!! you can get a trial pack for £9.99 defo worth a try!!

sara

xxxxx

those BG AIO organics do look very tempting ! they are on the expensive side though but they may be worth it...

i have the normal BG V3's now and i will probably be getting 2 of the organics.. ive read somewhere that they do fab as night diaper, i think it was on some blog..
probably not suppose to post that link here though..

have also been contemplating to buy some kushies newborn as im a bit worried he may not fit into the BG's right away.. anyone with experiences on that?!

Ive not used only used the pocket ones at night. Not sure how the AIOs would be overnight because you cant add extra inserts like I do with the others.

Any sign of anyones postman? Mine is no where to be seen.

nope no signs of my postie either :hissy: though i shouldn't moan too much, i ordered a week ago yesterday - u have been waiting ages sam :grr:

I was just wondering the same! Our postie doesn't show is face til 12.30/1 here unless it's a Saturday and wants to finish early...rubbish!

Yeah Mothercare do the BG's but I think you're right Sara....I've only seen the packs of 5 in pale green in Mothercare (it's one of the big Mothercare World stores Maya, I bet in the smaller one in town they don't do any cloth nappies!!!). What I meant was, I'd need one for two nights, just in case I didn't have the one BG V3 I own clean and dry ready for the following night!

Think I might trial the V3 tonight and maybe the Organic tomorrow night to compare? Although I love my Organic one so would rather use it in the day!

I looked at the Mothercare nappies a few times but I don't like the look of them tbh...think they feel plasticy (sp?) inside...just my opinion though :shrug: I haven't tried them...they may well be fab!

x

i've def seen some in mothercare and in boots - i think i've only seen the Bambino Mio in boots, i liked the look of them but they had none in maddi's size :dohh:

oh and i forget to say - i've just looked back at my nappy needs order and i've realised i don't think its been dispatched yet :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->