~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Oh no! Have you contacted them Carly? That's pants too!

Yeah Boots changed from selling Bambinex to Bambino Mios and they only ever stock small and medium sizes!!!!!! I keep looking hoping they might start selling large but they don't.

Can anyone recommend a website (one in particular) for buying reusable wipes, a decent (but cheap-ish) nappy pail and wet bag as I still don't have mine and I'm fed up now. Using a bloody tummy tub (baby bath which looks like a bin) with a muslin draped over with tea tree oil on to stop the smells! To be fair, it is actually working, no smells at all! :D

i've def seen some in mothercare and in boots - i think i've only seen the Bambino Mio in boots, i liked the look of them but they had none in maddi's size :dohh:

oh and i forget to say - i've just looked back at my nappy needs order and i've realised i don't think its been dispatched yet :hissy:

i ordered my huggalugs from nappy needs and git it two days later??? i also bought my fuzzy from there ages ago n got it the next day?????

the mother care i get my bits n pieces from is a world one so stock a fair bit - re usable wipes wet bags(but quite plasticky so havent bought one) mio's v3's (only in white or light green) and their smart nappy

laurie - they are a little on the plasticky side but not too bad !! daisy never complains!! i just use mine as back up nappy when everything else is in the wash or if i wanna save the pretty ones for going out !!

i'm still waiting for mr postman to arrive and if he doesnt have a handful of pressies for me i'm not gonna be a happy bunny!!!

sara
xxxxxxxx

i got my BG AIO :happydance:

hope your posties bring pressies very soon

sara

xxxxxxxx

Mothercare smart nappies are good though!

Hmm Ive been wondering about these and considering getting a few. Are they sized?

The outers are sized, the inners are one sized :) Really good for bulking out your stash!

i thought the inners were small/medium and large

No, its the waterproof outers that are sized. The folded hemp inner bits are all one size :)

mine arent hemp??????????? can you get different soakers??????

I did again this morning too Sara :cry: I've gotta be doing something wrong?

On a plus note.....

I just got my Nappy Bin, Mesh and Wet Bags!!!!!!! :dance:

Although the nappy bin is a crap piece of plastic with a lid on in cream and I'm sure it was meant to be white....I'm off to complain this afternoon about the disgusting service. I was told last week (tues/weds) it had been sent but it bloody hadn't as I checked the post mark and it was sent friday :growlmad: I HATE people lying...why didn't they just tell me it was out of stock or that it hadn't been sent? :shrug:

x

Would a BB work overnight until I can afford to buy more BG V3's?

x

Hmm Ive been wondering about these and considering getting a few. Are they sized?

The outers are sized, the inners are one sized :) Really good for bulking out your stash!

No, its the waterproof outers that are sized. The folded hemp inner bits are all one size :)

I was just browsing the Mothercare website and the smart nappy outers are sized as rafwife says and the inners are sized too (newborn, small/medium and large) as Sara said! They don't state the material used to make the reusable inners either :shrug: Just thought I'd let you girls know if you're thinking of trying them :D

I did again this morning too Sara :cry: I've gotta be doing something wrong?

On a plus note.....

I just got my Nappy Bin, Mesh and Wet Bags!!!!!!! :dance:

Although the nappy bin is a crap piece of plastic with a lid on in cream and I'm sure it was meant to be white....I'm off to complain this afternoon about the disgusting service. I was told last week (tues/weds) it had been sent but it bloody hadn't as I checked the post mark and it was sent friday :growlmad: I HATE people lying...why didn't they just tell me it was out of stock or that it hadn't been sent? :shrug:

x

i figured out why mine leaked....it was soaked !! she only had it on about an hour!! she must have been peeing non stop!!! lol

i would totally complain if they said it had been sent n they were lying..was it in an e mail they said it had been sent???
Would a BB work overnight until I can afford to buy more BG V3's?

x
i would just have a try hun...do you have more inserts you can use to boost the absorbtion???

I was just browsing the Mothercare website and the smart nappy outers are sized as rafwife says and the inners are sized too (newborn, small/medium and large) as Sara said! They don't state the material used to make the reusable inners either :shrug: Just thought I'd let you girls know if you're thinking of trying them :D

i thought so thanks hun :kiss:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey how do you do multi quotes in one reply...I've been meaning to find out since I joined :dohh:

Yep I have the email - will be kicking off later as I certianly did patience with them!

Maybe that's why Deri's leak so much...some of his nappies get very wet! Even after 1 1/2 - 2 hours! :blush: Others are not as soaked when I change? Having said that, it was a brand new BB (only washed once) so maybe the absorbancy needs building :shrug:

I don't have any extra boosters/inners atm but will be buying some for night use I think!

x

i've found that if i'm gonna get a leak its in the morning time - must be when she pee's most?? i'm ordering more boosters/soakers when i order my new bb and wet bag defo gonna come in useful!!

hope you go ape on their ass - theres no need to lie about something like that!!

to do a multi quote instead of clicking quote click the little plus sign beside it...keep doin that till you get to your last one you wanna quote n on the last one click quote n that takes you to your reply screen....does that make sense???? dunno if i just typed a load of poop !!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Hi girls! Postie came to me too this morning!!

I got my cow print BB :happydance: It is sooooooo soft!!! Can't wait to put it on her little bum! I have already washed it and the outer has come out almost dry!! And I reckon the inner will be ready for tomorrow...prepare for some pics of my little squidgy. Am also on the look out for a cow print tee for her so if anyone spots one anywhere, let me know!!

I also got my first BG! Fab fab fab colour (Zinnia) and also seems like it will air dry pretty fast. And I also got a purple spotty tots bots wrap for my boring bamboozles...yay. Though I don't like them very much...they seem to get super wet after even an hour all around her tummy and the sides of the velcro tabs etc. Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

And I'm another big fan of the mothercare smart nappy :thumbup: The outers are sized, and the inners are small/medium and large. I use them to bulk my stash also cos they are a bit boring :) They dry super fast too.

Love Laura xxxxx

Hi girls! Postie came to me too this morning!!

I got my cow print BB :happydance: It is sooooooo soft!!! Can't wait to put it on her little bum! I have already washed it and the outer has come out almost dry!! And I reckon the inner will be ready for tomorrow...prepare for some pics of my little squidgy. Am also on the look out for a cow print tee for her so if anyone spots one anywhere, let me know!!

I also got my first BG! Fab fab fab colour (Zinnia) and also seems like it will air dry pretty fast. And I also got a purple spotty tots bots wrap for my boring bamboozles...yay. Though I don't like them very much...they seem to get super wet after even an hour all around her tummy and the sides of the velcro tabs etc. Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

And I'm another big fan of the mothercare smart nappy :thumbup: The outers are sized, and the inners are small/medium and large. I use them to bulk my stash also cos they are a bit boring :) They dry super fast too.

Love Laura xxxxx

cant wait to see pix hunni.... i have that BG and its a gorgeous colour isnt it!!! the outer drys really quick..... i have the same probs with my bamboozles - i've stopped using them now! i only use them if everyting is in the wash or on the line etc etc poor lttle bug ends up with a wet tummy n everything!! not my idea of a nice fluffy butt :growlmad:

guess who's tumble dryer has just beeped!!!!!!!!! woooooooooohoooooooo i'm off to see if they're dry ...hold this thought.....

urgh not quite...its still a teeny bit damp where the booster thingy is sewn in!! hopefully only a little longer...i've put it on for another 20 mins!!!:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"