~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Can anyone recommend a website (one in particular) for buying reusable wipes, a decent (but cheap-ish) nappy pail and wet bag as I still don't have mine and I'm fed up now. Using a bloody tummy tub (baby bath which looks like a bin) with a muslin draped over with tea tree oil on to stop the smells! To be fair, it is actually working, no smells at all! :D

I'd like to know this too i really need to buy some! Though i got a kitchen compost bin for my nappies, from morrisons for about £2 - bargain!

Hi girls! Postie came to me too this morning!!

I got my cow print BB :happydance: It is sooooooo soft!!! Can't wait to put it on her little bum! I have already washed it and the outer has come out almost dry!! And I reckon the inner will be ready for tomorrow...prepare for some pics of my little squidgy. Am also on the look out for a cow print tee for her so if anyone spots one anywhere, let me know!!

I also got my first BG! Fab fab fab colour (Zinnia) and also seems like it will air dry pretty fast. And I also got a purple spotty tots bots wrap for my boring bamboozles...yay. Though I don't like them very much...they seem to get super wet after even an hour all around her tummy and the sides of the velcro tabs etc. Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

And I'm another big fan of the mothercare smart nappy :thumbup: The outers are sized, and the inners are small/medium and large. I use them to bulk my stash also cos they are a bit boring :) They dry super fast too.

Love Laura xxxxx

cant wait to see pix hunni.... i have that BG and its a gorgeous colour isnt it!!!

I have that BG too :happydance:

Carly what size would maddi be in the bambino mio's? Just if you wanted to try them i'm selling a new but washed large mio wrap in a star print and i'm sure i still have a brand new prefold if you're interested? Not sure about the size though whether Maddi would be large/ extra large

The postman came and didnt bring me anything :cry:

Sorry hun :cry: Cannot believe your still waiting!

I did again this morning too Sara :cry: I've gotta be doing something wrong?

On a plus note.....

I just got my Nappy Bin, Mesh and Wet Bags!!!!!!! :dance:

Although the nappy bin is a crap piece of plastic with a lid on in cream and I'm sure it was meant to be white....I'm off to complain this afternoon about the disgusting service. I was told last week (tues/weds) it had been sent but it bloody hadn't as I checked the post mark and it was sent friday :growlmad: I HATE people lying...why didn't they just tell me it was out of stock or that it hadn't been sent? :shrug:

x

Thats is really bad service get there bums kicked into shape!!

Hi girls! Postie came to me too this morning!!

I got my cow print BB :happydance: It is sooooooo soft!!! Can't wait to put it on her little bum! I have already washed it and the outer has come out almost dry!! And I reckon the inner will be ready for tomorrow...prepare for some pics of my little squidgy. Am also on the look out for a cow print tee for her so if anyone spots one anywhere, let me know!!

I also got my first BG! Fab fab fab colour (Zinnia) and also seems like it will air dry pretty fast. And I also got a purple spotty tots bots wrap for my boring bamboozles...yay. Though I don't like them very much...they seem to get super wet after even an hour all around her tummy and the sides of the velcro tabs etc. Maybe i'm doing something wrong...

And I'm another big fan of the mothercare smart nappy :thumbup: The outers are sized, and the inners are small/medium and large. I use them to bulk my stash also cos they are a bit boring :) They dry super fast too.

Love Laura xxxxx

WooHoooo can wait to see some pics!!!!!I have a cow print happy heiny and its soo cute!!

ITS DRY!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

sorry:blush:i'm a touch excited!

Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have been trying the BamBino Mios out and have got the hang of them now,not as difficult as it looks!!I am pretty impressed to be honest,no leaks at all and they are pretty slim fitting.I took Lilbumps advice and just pre-made some wraps up.Not bad for free!!!!!!:happydance:

Off to do a wee-notions order now as they are back online and I have seen an embroidery I really want on a black nappy!!:happydance:

Have you seen this page on the mio site for the folds hannah?

https://www.bambinomio.com/v06/nap/usr.cgi

it's even got video lol!

No not seen that,will have a look now.Thanks hun!!.

I just want some nice wraps now,they are all White apart from 2!!!

i was wondering if you can use the blueberry wraps? I find the mios are okay but they don't offer the widest choice.

That would be good!.They are a bit ltd for choice really just been looking.Wonder if an Itti without the boosters in and the Mio instead would work rather than buying the itti boosters??Might have a try!x

how happy am i???????/ i am now using fluffies 24/7 and last night put harley in a mothercare smart nappy and he was lovely and dry this morning and my boy is a heavy wetter so i'm in search for some cheap smart nappies x

apologies if i leave any one out :blush:

sam - that is terrible! def complain! as with your laurie! :hissy:

Laura - enjoy your new bb! i love ours :wohoo:

lilbump - i think maddi would be a large :thumbup: have you put it in the cloth buy and sell hon?

i'm going to contact nappy needs now :hissy: hoping my order will be here soon! :cry: i've been wet pailing thus far, and have decided tonight (just put maddi's nappies on as she's now in bed :)) that i think i would prefer to dry pail - so i'm going to see how i get on with dry pailing this week :D oh the things i get excited about :lol: also - meeting mummy friends tomorrow and am going to try cloth when out again - she went out in cloth today (clinic and the park - itti) and all was fab :wohoo:

thats great donna :thumbup:

carly (i think pb?) lol sorry if its wrong! fantastic you'll have to convert all of your friends to the dark side!!!!!!

i am officially leaving my oh! ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i'm gonna marry my BG AIO!!! i totally love it !! its soooo soft n gorgeous !!!! pics coming up in the cloth bum pic section!!!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

carly (i think pb?) lol sorry if its wrong! fantastic you'll have to convert all of your friends to the dark side!!!!!!

i am officially leaving my oh! ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i'm gonna marry my BG AIO!!! i totally love it !! its soooo soft n gorgeous !!!! pics coming up in the cloth bum pic section!!!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl::rofl: this is soooooo true! maddi's itti was showing under her dress :blush: and i was thinking, "yep i use cloth :smug:" :blush:

:rofl:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: Love it!!!:rofl:

:rofl: i had to say sara, that is how i feel about my new itti :rofl: buy buy james, hello itti bitti :rofl:

I have done a wee notions order today!!:happydance:

Ordered a nappy in black with this on the bum!!

https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_99&products_id=3315

I just could not resist!!

Then I also ordered a pirate one!:blush:

I am not supposed to be spending anything on nappies :dohh:

Oh well :muaha:

looks lovely hannah!!! once i've got a couple more bb's i'm gonna be gettin a few wee notions :thumbup: cant wait to see pix !!!!

sara

xxxxx

That would be good!.They are a bit ltd for choice really just been looking.Wonder if an Itti without the boosters in and the Mio instead would work rather than buying the itti boosters??Might have a try!x

I'm not sure if the itti may be a bit slim for the bulkyness of the prefold? :shrug: worth a try tho!

how happy am i???????/ i am now using fluffies 24/7 and last night put harley in a mothercare smart nappy and he was lovely and dry this morning and my boy is a heavy wetter so i'm in search for some cheap smart nappies x

:dance: :happydance: :thumbup:

Wow you ladies post a lot on here!!! I just got back last night after being away on holiday at the beach for 8 days....I sort of skimmed over the 20 or so pages I missed! I hope everyone has had a good week and not spent too much on new cloth :rofl:

Sam - so sorry you still don't have your order :hugs:

When I arrived home I had one package waiting for me and another I went to pick up at the post office today :happydance: So now I have another BG pocket, a kissaluv, and a pink wrap. And in the box was.....3 new happy heinys in black, mocha and purple, and fuzzi bunz in green, orange, purple, red daisies and green daisies :wohoo:

There will definitely be pics tomorrow!

Wow you ladies post a lot on here!!! I just got back last night after being away on holiday at the beach for 8 days....I sort of skimmed over the 20 or so pages I missed! I hope everyone has had a good week and not spent too much on new cloth :rofl:

Sam - so sorry you still don't have your order :hugs:

When I arrived home I had one package waiting for me and another I went to pick up at the post office today :happydance: So now I have another BG pocket, a kissaluv, and a pink wrap. And in the box was.....3 new happy heinys in black, mocha and purple, and fuzzi bunz in green, orange, purple, red daisies and green daisies :wohoo:

There will definitely be pics tomorrow!

hope you had a nice holiday hun!!

i cant wait to see lots of new bum fluff pix

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member