~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:hi:
I have one jumbo pack of newborn disposables which i will clear before starting.. im expecting a tiny bubs i think.. as im quite tiny myself haha so thats why i asked..

Thats what i loved about those Itti's, they look somewhat slimmer then most of them, that and the fact they come in those colors :thumbup:

The whole folding system is good on my own but DH wont have a clue and iwll prob just throw a disposable on, hence the reason i will try and stick to the AIO systems :) (or at least prestuff the pocket ones!)

I was quite amazed at the size of the big inserts for the BG V3's! But i guess yuo will only use them as of medium setting? Or do you use these already?

Im still eying some BB's and BG organics, and if i like the pocket system thing i may even get som of those Cushie tushies :D

Let me know how you get on with the OSFA BB's !!!

Ive got a Red Bugaboo Frog :happydance:, im in love with it, just the ability to use the bassinet separately and the way it pushes so easily (mind you the only thing ive pushed around is our 3 legged cat!) so hopefully it will be just as easily daily used with our bubs!

XO Sammy

omg i'm soo jealous!! i really want a bee :( oh wont let me have another pram quite yet tho :(

i will defo let you know how i get on with the bb's !! only thing with itti's is if you get runny pooes they arent the best at holding them in if you dont get to it straight away!!!!i'm using the shorter v3 insert at the moment but if i know its gonna be on a while then i put the other one in too n just stuff it carefully!!!

never heard of te cushie tushies myself but i can really recommend the bg aio organic, tho daisy only just fits in hers now! if i'd have bought it any earlier there would be no way it would fit!!! (she's just 9lb nowbut still very skinny at that!)......well i'm off to bed now!!
:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

omg i'm soo jealous!! i really want a bee :( oh wont let me have another pram quite yet tho :(

i will defo let you know how i get on with the bb's !! only thing with itti's is if you get runny pooes they arent the best at holding them in if you dont get to it straight away!!!!i'm using the shorter v3 insert at the moment but if i know its gonna be on a while then i put the other one in too n just stuff it carefully!!!

never heard of te cushie tushies myself but i can really recommend the bg aio organic, tho daisy only just fits in hers now! if i'd have bought it any earlier there would be no way it would fit!!! (she's just 9lb nowbut still very skinny at that!)......well i'm off to bed now!!
:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx
Oww yeah the Bee was on my top list but it is very pricy and not very easy to get second hand...

Thanks for the tip on the runny poo's ;) ill keep that in mind, though ill probably be using flush able liners the first couple of weeks.. i wonder if that would make a difference?
Ill probably buy the Organic one when he is a bit older then!

Have a nice night :hugs:

oooh so many cloth bum mummies

if anyone is looking for new aio pocket nappies, i make them :blush:

if anyone wants any let me know, trying to make a bit of money for our house move in a few weeks lol

there are some pics up in buy, swap, sell, wanted section :flower:

x

morning all :hi: sorry if i miss anyone :blush: i've been trying to catch up as we was out all afternoon/evening yesterday!

Lunaty - hi sam :wave: nice to use your 'human name' lol - i love baby legs! i would def recommend them! and especially as the weather gets colder, they are fab :thumbup: and i love how cute our babies look in them :cloud9: maddi had a pair on yesterday and she couldn't stop staring out them :cloud9:

well done for finishing your nursery - bet it looks gorgeous :cloud9: i'm in love with my bugaboo cameleon - i would def recommend them :D i too love the bee ladies - am very tempted by it atm :blush:

I'm missing cloth :cry: the rash is still there (comes and goes) so i'm thinking now it might be from teething :shrug:

oh sweetie - big big :hugs::hugs: def sounds like teething too me - though teething rashes are nasty! maddi's once developed to thrush - so if its not going might be worth getting it checked by the doc - poor poor deri, big :hugs: for you both and maddi sends him lots of wet kisses :D

well my bibs and bobs order arrived :happydance::happydance: i was so happy yesterday morning - i had two gorgeous pink fluffy packages - one from the gorgeous donna and the other from bibs and bobs - which i placed friday afternoon! will be using them again in a flash! very impressed :thumbup:

and so maddi went out in cloth yesterday :happydance: so pleased, we've now been using more cloth and only 1/2 disposables a day :happydance: and the pail and laundry bags are working out great :happydance:

hope you all enjoy your sunday, and posties will be hounded on tuesday i'm sure :D xx

Lunaty - hi sam :wave: nice to use your 'human name' lol - i love baby legs! i would def recommend them! and especially as the weather gets colder, they are fab :thumbup: and i love how cute our babies look in them :cloud9: maddi had a pair on yesterday and she couldn't stop staring out them :cloud9:

well done for finishing your nursery - bet it looks gorgeous :cloud9: i'm in love with my bugaboo cameleon - i would def recommend them :D i too love the bee ladies - am very tempted by it atm :blush:

hope you all enjoy your sunday, and posties will be hounded on tuesday i'm sure :D xx

:hi:, yeah in the beginning i wasnt to sure using them on a boy but seeing the pics from the girls here on the forum i think it will look fab!
Ive been lazy and not updated the pics for the nursery in my journal.. partly also because there is still a spare bed in there until the inlaws move out (dont even ask :dohh:)

Jup those bugaboo's are very tempting, im pretty sure ill buy myself some other pieces for it! Id love to get myself a Bee too but hubby already was hard to push for a 2nd hand frog :nope:

Im also waiting for that package to arrive!!!! I need those Itti's haha
x

carly - tis great to hear you're getting on so well with cloth :thumbup: bibsandbots are great arent they:thumbup: did you get a little choccy with your order - thought it was a lovely touch when i got mine :thumbup:

samantha - you can get some really cute baby legs/huggalugs for boys ! soo cute !!

hope everyones fluff arives safe and sound after the evil bank holiday :D

sara

xxxxxxx

I don't have any fluff stuck in the post this weekend :cry: but i am waiting on the weenotions website to get running again. I want some of their new wipes but i'd like to see the piccy first. One of the sets has a long list of colours but no piccies so don't really mean anything :dohh:

I am in so much trouble :blush: I just spent £80 on fabric to make some new fluff bums, comfort blanket, bibs and clothes.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell my DH until I have finished it all :kiss::dohh:

rofl!! Sounds like you'll have enough to keep you busy for a while!

I don't have any fluff stuck in the post this weekend :cry: but i am waiting on the weenotions website to get running again. I want some of their new wipes but i'd like to see the piccy first. One of the sets has a long list of colours but no piccies so don't really mean anything :dohh:

which ones are you after hun??? i've ordered the custom ones an there was piccies in their fabric gallery - maybe they have the colours in there too????

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

My lordy I feel dizzy after reading all that and I've only been away since Friday!!!!

Quick review of these: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pink-Baby-Cl...s_LE?hash=item41488fbb5b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 The name on the label is "Sweet Doll Baby"

I loved it! For £3.99 I was so impressed! Even after only one wash, it was fine after 3 hours on - could probably have stayed on a lot longer but I was nervous on its first try! Her bum stayed lovely and dry and the fleece on the inside was so so soft. Dried fast too (the outer came out of the washer pretty much dry, and the insert dried in 3 hours in my airing cupboard!)

I want to reply to you all, but I've got a poorly little princess (first cold!!!) asleep in my arms.

Quickly though.... laurie I hope your little mans bum rash gets better soon...

And Maya - your bamboozle should arrive Tuesday xxxxx

xxxxx

sammy - i no - i found it impossible not to spend too much on my bugaboo :blush: and now cloth too :dohh: poor hubby :rofl:
and they do do such gorgeous baby legs for boys - and cloth too! if our second baby is a boy i can't wait to get all the boy stuff for him :cloud9:

sara - i did get a little choc :D i got one when i ordered from her on ebay - she really is fab :thumbup: can't wait to order again :D i am really pleased we're getting on so well with cloth - once we've got going - it seems really easy, sometimes we go for huggies - like today when we have a rushed (party) day - but other than that, is seems to work for us :yipee:

donna - i hope you get your order in soon - i too don't have fluff waiting to arrive :( i had some new reusable arrive yesterday in my bibs and bobs parcel and they seem fab :D

cyclura - enjoy making :D you must be very talented :D

im really wanting to use cloth nappys! got everything i need - just worried itll all go wrong!! had mixed reactions from friends! most think im stupid 'we live in the 21st century now why waste time with them' GRRRR

im really wanting to use cloth nappys! got everything i need - just worried itll all go wrong!! had mixed reactions from friends! most think im stupid 'we live in the 21st century now why waste time with them' GRRRR

aww hun just ignore em!!! do what you wana do !! i would do disposables for first week or so then go for it !!!! if it all goes wrong who cares you tried!! i'm sure you'll do just fine tho!! cant wait to see your little one in cloth :yipee:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Ohhh....someone stop me!!!

I got this from Asda at the weekend: https://direct.asda.com/george/baby-clothes/girls/cord-dress/GEM16118,default,pd.html

Does it remind anyone of anything??

pink%20spots.jpg

Wouldn't it they look lovely together!!!! :cloud9::cloud9:

I'll give you 20 minutes to find a good reason why I shouldn't hit the 'checkout now' button! xxx

Babyshambelle - that dress is lovely! go for it :D

mum2bee - welcome to the cloth bum club :wave: i too have found some resistance with people, but once people get used to it - they seem really positive about them :thumbup:

Laura do it! :D They look lush together! Yay thanks for sending the bamboozle. How much do I owe you hun? xxx

Same here!

When I told people I was witching to cloth they looked at me like I'd grown horns and a tail :rofl: but then, when they actually saw my nappies......they were like OMG they are sooooo cute!!!!

I am so pleased I switched to cloth! with 4 kids you would think I would have enough to do but If I can do it, then ANYBODY can!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->