~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

OOow bargain there!! :D good find

btw how do those ecobubs nappies rate? they are without covers to right~?

sam (sparkswillfly) and jacqui have them and they both rate them!!

they are wool with a very thin pul layer in them so they're meant to be more breathable!! cant wait to get mine now :thumbup:

oh just found out i bought one :blush: oopsie!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxx

:rofl: no surprises there!!!

someone is selling them very cheap on a local auction site... 10 for 70$ size small :D
though 1 of them is pink but i can always get one of you to take it ;)

Hmmmm ohoh.. does the weekend count as a new week?

they seem to have a really nice fit to them! nice and compact and the side snaps seem cool too but it might just be my eyes deceiving me

:rofl: no surprises there!!!

someone is selling them very cheap on a local auction site... 10 for 70$ size small :D
though 1 of them is pink but i can always get one of you to take it ;)

Hmmmm ohoh.. does the weekend count as a new week?

they seem to have a really nice fit to them! nice and small but it might just be my eyes deceiving me

lol the weekend definately counts as a new week !!! i think they look gorgeous!!!!

i'll have the pink one if you decide to buy them !!!!!:muaha::blush:

sara

xxxxxxx

ill keep that in mind ;)
they come without the liners though.. hmm but they sell a pack of 12 inserts for 77$NZ

not to bad :D i wanst even aware but it is a NZ brand!!!

the ones selling online are also a completely different color combi then the ones for sale on the website now!

https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/tq/39/104446339.jpg

Morning all :hi: hope we're all well and enjoying the bank holiday for some of us xx

cyclura - you are very talented hon! well done :D

Sammy - love the reusable wipes link - i just got some, they're fab :D i think 24 will be good, see how you get on with them once your LO is here and you can always order more :D

dizzyspells - go you - what a bargain - hope your new washing machine arrives soon :D

sara - oooo good on you for ordering an eco bubs, there look lush :D
i might have just ordered a chocolate +baby pink eco bubs....oops!:blush:

carly xx

Cheers! Will do :) will order some as soon as i have the chance ;) 24 should be ok, though they are 100% Cotton Flannel..

Is it bette rto have something with 2 different fabrics? I guess flannel is nice and soft but if it doesnt clean a butt properly then id rather not haha

Poo's my mail man hasnt given me any packages today! I was hoping to have my Itti's by now, :cry: hopefully they will be delivered tomorrow..

Cheers! Will do :) will order some as soon as i have the chance ;) 24 should be ok, though they are 100% Cotton Flannel..

Is it bette rto have something with 2 different fabrics? I guess flannel is nice and soft but if it doesnt clean a butt properly then id rather not haha

Poo's my mail man hasnt given me any packages today! I was hoping to have my Itti's by now, :cry: hopefully they will be delivered tomorrow..

i think its nice to have both hon, i use hemp fleece and flannel, and i like both, so might be worth having a mixture, maybe to see what you like, i think once you've tired them your'll no :D not long till you have your LO to try them on :D xx

Just got email from WeeNotions they are making my nappies now!!!!!!:yipee:

Have just ordered one of the ones that LilBump posted a link to,thought they were worth a try!!.

I am hopefully going to love my postie in the next couple of weeks!:mail:

Lunity what a bargain those nappies are!!x

Just got email from WeeNotions they are making my nappies now!!!!!!:yipee:

Have just ordered one of the ones that LilBump posted a link to,thought they were worth a try!!.

I am hopefully going to love my postie in the next couple of weeks!:mail:

Lunity what a bargain those nappies are!!x

:wohoo: enjoy! xx

i'm on a cloth mission...new wipes and nappies here i come :happydance: :dance: :rofl:

i'm on a cloth mission...new wipes and nappies here i come :happydance: :dance: :rofl:

Sounds good! :thumbup: I can feel a cloth spree coming on... I want more BBs but I think It'd be a waste of money now. I wash every day and still have plenty of nappies left over, so theres really no need for me to have more... But I want I want I want! What should I do.....

buyyyy!!! You could start washing only every other day? :wink:

Ohh i'm totally phased by the choice of nappies on the upsay daisy site i don't know what to get/what will be best!

Sounds good! :thumbup: I can feel a cloth spree coming on... I want more BBs but I think It'd be a waste of money now. I wash every day and still have plenty of nappies left over, so theres really no need for me to have more... But I want I want I want! What should I do.....

you could sell some... depends if you want to part with them though hehe or have a huge variety!

Ohh i'm totally phased by the choice of nappies on the upsay daisy site i don't know what to get/what will be best!

hehe i had a look at that site and wouldnt know where to start!

you could sell some... depends if you want to part with them though hehe or have a huge variety!

I want variety!!! :happydance: Duno if I can sell any yet...!! Im too attached :cry:

Yes I could do that... But I duno if my nappy pail is big enough... Plus it might just get too stinky... How often do you wash yors? Uh Oh Im off to upsy daisy website...

i wash every other day or maybe third day at a push but i don't have enough nappies and end up running out!

see i'm totally confuzzled maybe i'm just bein dumb now but this;

https://www.upsydaisynappies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29_12&products_id=304

is it actually a pocket nappy or just the wrap. The first line of the description confuses me, easily done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->