~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Aww thanks hun! Thats fab! Will let ya know when it comes and we've tried it out :D xxxxxx

OMG so much to catch up on!!Not really been on properly for a couple of days,just had time for a quick nosey!.
Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend.x

Evening ladies I hope you have all had a good weekend :thumbup:

I have been behind the sewing machine again and i have just finished a red and grey stripey nappy and a practice bandana bib which turned out really well :happydance:

I have been behind the sewing machine again and i have just finished a red and grey stripey nappy and a practice bandana bib which turned out really well :happydance:

i demand pics!!

Hello :hi: (Lou is it?) I noticed newbie your post before :happydance:

Just wanted to say I am SO (sew? lol) jealous of people who can actually use a sewing machine and make things! I had a go on my mums and I am actually terrible!! I was only trying to take up a pair of trousers too! Your nappy and bib sound fab...we must see pics! xxx

Ohh yes cyclura!! Pics are needed :)

My god, the time difference makes me have to catch up on heaps hahaha!
8 am in the morning here, mailman better arrive early ;)

I found this on Ebay as well and have emailed the lovely lady
Cloth wipes

Her add also has links to her work and fabrics!!!

She seems to have all the fabrics i like in stock and ill get her to make me around 24 wipes?! Will that be enough girls? Or should i get her to make some more?

Ieck i promised DH i would not buy anything this week but honestly i dont know how im gonna hack that :D haha

hehe there is some pictures of the bandana bib on page three here https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/180398-bandana-bib-help-3.html

I will get pictures of Izzy in her new nappy tomorrow :baby:

Apparently I am making a spotty one next according to DH

That looks fab!!!
My gosh :D

Id love to have a sewing machine but id probably use it only for a couple of times and then be done with it :rofl:

Lou your bibs are brill! I love em!! :thumbup: Defo one to be made in lots of colours and patterns me thinks... :D

I don't have any fluff stuck in the post this weekend :cry: but i am waiting on the weenotions website to get running again. I want some of their new wipes but i'd like to see the piccy first. One of the sets has a long list of colours but no piccies so don't really mean anything :dohh:

which ones are you after hun??? i've ordered the custom ones an there was piccies in their fabric gallery - maybe they have the colours in there too????

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

either the cotton ones or the bamboos i think they were, basically the two that wereawaiting images. Though i think it was the cotton ones you can't select the colour. I'll go investiagte though thanks!

Ooooooooh just won a bargain Brand New Itti on Ebay!Listed wrong just as Ivory D'Lish £4.40 inc p&p!!!:happydance::

I am a very happy bunny!!:yipee:

Just need my new washer now!!!

Sara - i figured it thanks hun - think we may go purple ooga boogas!

Hannah - woo great find!!

I have posted this already but has anyone tried upsy daisy nappies? I'm curious, they look quite cute and they have a sale on till tomorrow :happydance:

Ooooooooh just won a bargain Brand New Itti on Ebay!Listed wrong just as Ivory D'Lish £4.40 inc p&p!!!:happydance::

oooh well done you !!!

i might have just ordered a chocolate +baby pink eco bubs....oops!:blush:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lou your bibs are brill! I love em!! :thumbup: Defo one to be made in lots of colours and patterns me thinks... :D

I ordered some Xmas fabric earlier today for this very reason :blush: oh and to make a special xmas fluff bum nappy :baby: .

Is anyone else making stockings or anything like that ready for this coming Christmas?

i wish i was that talented to make stuff! xmas stuff sounds so cute :dance:

Sara - i figured it thanks hun - think we may go purple ooga boogas!

Hannah - woo great find!!

I have posted this already but has anyone tried upsy daisy nappies? I'm curious, they look quite cute and they have a sale on till tomorrow :happydance:

the ooga boogas are super cute!!! i've ordered the pink background with chocolates on it!!! with lilacy pink on the other side!!:wohoo: cant wait to get em!! :happydance::happydance:

OOow bargain there!! :D good find

btw how do those ecobubs nappies rate? they are without covers to right~?

oooh well done you !!!

i might have just ordered a chocolate +baby pink eco bubs....oops!:blush:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh dear!Oh well accidents happen!:happydance:

I ordered some Xmas fabric earlier today for this very reason :blush: oh and to make a special xmas fluff bum nappy :baby: .

Is anyone else making stockings or anything like that ready for this coming Christmas?

If I tried to make stockings they would end up more like a first sized baby socks but then would even get that wrong!!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->