~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

its the whole nappy id say hun! you just get to choose what outer and inner you want..

Yep I think missys right. Thats what it looks like to me too :D xxx

oooo exciting donna :yipee: i think with that one you choose what you want, look fab :D xx

hmmm it gives pocket options i wonder if it means which ends open or closed :blush:, do you think if i put back that'll be like the BG v3's? gosh i'm bein dumb tonight sorreee:blush:

i dont know the answer to that one... getting to complicated for me :rofl:

:rofl: me too! and it asks me what colour inner but theres no piccies so i dunno :cry: Think i;ve chosen choclate and pink bubble outer though :dance:

you only have another hour and 43 mins to choose you know before sale ends :winkwink: :rofl:

Okay i've gone for; Custom aplix minkee pocket daisy. Outer chocolate and pink bubbles, inner dark chocolate, back pocket, in large classic :happydance:

lol !!!
sounds nice !! good choice!!
i want one in rasberry ripple but its not showing as a choice on any nappies :grr:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Ive just ordered 2 x BTP black minkee pockets... One with Ladybug on the bum and the other with bumble bee on the bum... Im sooooo naughty!!!!! I know blacks abit boring but I looove the bright colours of the ladybug and the bee! :D

sounds gorg maya! I hope these nappies are good :rofl: On another site, they had reasonable reviews so heres hoping!

I'm just ordering wipes from wee notions, i'm sure they've got some new designs in the limited edition section.

sounds gorg maya! I hope these nappies are good :rofl: On another site, they had reasonable reviews so heres hoping!

I'm just ordering wipes from wee notions, i'm sure they've got some new designs in the limited edition section.

Yes they better had be lol! Shant be happy if they're no good. Wonder how long they'll take? Im guessing they've gota make up so wont be that quick! I may have to order something else just so I can have post next week...:blush: I want a personalised weenotions but think that'll have to wait now....:dohh:

sounds lovely maya!!! lil bump(sorry forgotten yr human name again!) is that the second load of wipes you're ordering from wn?? naughty!!

no it's my first. I was looking at them the other day but saw the woman was off till today so did some research into them before purchasing. I'm really excited about my new purchases but i hope they don't take weeks to come :cry:

wowowowow!!!

What sales am i missing here hahaha..

oops i just heard my dogs barking, must be the mailman.. brb!

so what did you get then??you go for the ooga boogas???

samantha- was it the post fairy?????? should be getting excited???

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG you lot are chatty tonight!!I am lost!!

Are these the nappies from lilbumps(Donna??) link that you are ordering??I did an order too!!

Not got my weenotions wipes yet I assume they will be coming with the nappies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->