~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yea thats me! from upsy daisy i've got the choc and pink bubbles minkee aplix sized pocket and from wee notions purple oogabooga wipes with lilac/ pink backing :happydance:

:wohoo: cant wait to see pics of everyones custom nappies and funky wipes !! :yipee:

samantha.........where are you i'm getting all excited to see if your postie has been:loopy:????????

sara

xxxxx

Hanah did you say you order from UD too? what did you get?

I got a onesize budget Minkie(??I think)and a spiderweb on the bum £9.50
and then decided to get another and got a blue camo minkie £6.50!!!

Bargain!!I know reviews are mixed but I think they are on all nappies for the price def think they are worth a try!!!x

Booooooooo :growlmad:
It was hubby freeview tv receiver thinggie!!!!

I would have at least expected my Itti's too :cry:
Hmm maybe he will be coming back today?!

This has made me soo no wanting to clean the house :coffee:

Bargain!!I know reviews are mixed but I think they are on all nappies for the price def think they are worth a try!!!x

Ieck they look fab :D to bad they are in the UK!!! They dont have anything on International shipping :shrug: !

Ieck they look fab :D to bad they are in the UK!!! They dont have anything on International shipping :shrug: !

Send them an email,you never know hun.xxx

can i please join and use ur siggy when iu can find out how to do it?

:wave: hi!! welcome to the dark side!!! which siggie are you looking for??? there's a blinkie somewhere on the pages of natural parenting...will look for you hun xx

ok girls i need restraints...i neeeed an upsy daisy now.. i'm soo jealous of all your gorgeous nappies coming but i think oh will lynch me - i have a wet bag, 2 ittis an eco bubs and some wipes on the way...hmm one more wont hurt will it??? whats the postage like on upsy daisy's?? omg i missed the sale i'm gutted :(

Cloth Bum Mum heres the photobucket url for our 'official blinkie' just copy and paste it into your siggie but put a ] on the end :thumbup:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/Untitled-1-10.gif[/IMG

sara

xxxxx

OMGOMGOMG, my Itti's!!!! they arrived!!!
Im in heaven hahaha :cloud9:, i never thought they would be this cute!
I cant wait till i get to use them on Cole :D

Very impressed :D, i just hope it will be a good fit..
The AIO's are neat, im glad i got 2 of those, im a bit confused with the SIO.. but it wil all come together when i get to use them.. yay

Oww for the girls that wanted to see what id done to my nursery, here is a link:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/121719-lunatys-guppy-journal-21.html

yay for ittis!!!the sio are really easy to use just a bit of advice- when you're puttin it together put the tri fold in then the houglass shaped one then bend a little nto a bum shape!lol and while its in that shape have a fiddle with the soakers and get them all in right !!!

your nursery looks delish!! well done!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

CHeers babe, yeah it came all snapped in and i can see it's easy to put together i just dont really get the benefit compared to the AIO (appart from prob the drying time...) as for the AIO's the mini boosters that go underneath are quite small i wonder if they will help at all... but i put them each in a different AIO haha they prob both need to go into one..

Honestly though it is very addictive.. i need to get myself one in Jade!!! :D

Thanks for the lovley comment on the nursery :cloud9:
:hugs:

lol it is totally addictive!!! hate to make you wanna spend more money but.... babybeehinds has a sale on think its a nz/aus company??might be worth a look for you???
https://www.babybeehinds.com.au

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to just jump in girls :blush: I will re-read to catch up in a bit but need some advice! (BTW - you lot are terrible...too addicted to nappies!!!!)

Right, as some of you know, we gave cloth a break over the weekend due to Deri's nappy rash....well...it's now even worse and took him to the docs this morning about that and his wheezing etc. Well his nappy rash got so bad that when the doc looked at his bum and it looked like dermatitis (sp?) all over his bum :cry: poor little thing. I feel awful. I have two creams to use now too (so I guess I can't use cloth anyway????).

Well I was reading about nappy rashes on Baby Kind and it suggests using fitted/shaped nappies WITHOUT a wrap while you're at home and as soon as it feels wet, change it. SO......can anyone recommend nice absorbant but made of natural fabrics?

I've just been looking at Flexitots...anyone recommend these or any other???

Thanks girls! :thumbup:

xxxx

Oooo...just thought, would terry squares with a nappy nippa or pin be a cheap/good option?

x

Aww laurie :hugs: hope you are both okay, at least you've got some cream now and hopefully it'll help. Tbh i would of thought cloth would have been better than sposies with the cream? Guess you need something breathable really don't you to get some air to his poor little bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->