~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

What did you get!?!?:happydance:

Im gonna list me Ebay cheapies later when I get pics taken,dont think they are very finnlay friendly.They were well worth the try thought for £3.99 each.I cant remember who it was on here also got some and she really rated them so all boils down to the same all babies are differant issue I guess.

Laurie - Hope that the terries help his poor bum!!and yes it is Hannah:hugs:.

Sparks -Yeay at finally getting your order through!!!!:happydance:

i got a daisy slinki minki!! really pretty!!

it was probs me and maya raving about the e bay cheapies!! i really rate them for the price!! but like you say, all babies are different!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Aww fab hun,wish I had used cloth with Mia now there are so many cute girly designs that look fab with dresses etc.xx

tell me about it!! they're too cute i've spent way too much money :blush: oh doesnt no about this one :blush:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

GIRLS... Ive got a £200 pay out from my health insurance because they made an error with my policy and are now paying me £200 maternity benefit! woohoo!! More fluff more fluff :D Or I might be sensible and put it towards a good camera.

Yaaay Sara new fluff on its way:D I cant wait for mine to arrive! :D x

:blush: guess who's just ordered more fluff?? :blush:

sara

xxx

wohoo :wohoo: i do love to hear new fluff!!

Sorry to hear about Deris bum Laurie, you could always use your cloth nappies with a liner to protect them.

So... turn up for the books this morning guess what arrived! My order from Nappy Paradise with a postmark mark of 28th August not 12th August! Lying gits!

can't believe i missed this earlier! sorry hon, so pleased your order arrived! lying gits!! thought you was going to say that you got two of them! i think they never sent it honey! can't wait for piccie's of the gorgeous meadow :yipee:

GIRLS... Ive got a £200 pay out from my health insurance because they made an error with my policy and are now paying me £200 maternity benefit! woohoo!! More fluff more fluff :D Or I might be sensible and put it towards a good camera.

Yaaay Sara new fluff on its way:D I cant wait for mine to arrive! :D x

oooo hon, thats great :D enjoy :D x x

Goodmorning everyone :)

Oww Laurie i really hope Deri will get a bit better soon with his rash!!

And Sara, what did you manage to get now ;)

Im still anxiously waiting for those ecobubs to close in auction aswell as a bumblebee cushie tushie :D the sale you directed me too only has some of the brands i dont have on the shortlist ..

I want those damn blueberry's but they are nearly impossible to find for a good price in NZ!!! Do you girls just buy inserts as you go for a good deal or do you always buy the ones specially for the nappy?

buy the fluff!!!!! i'm waiting for £30 from the council for using fluff and £500 sure start mat grant :wohoo: guess what that will all b goin on !!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I can't keep up with this thread at all but here goes (am so sorry if I miss anyone)....

Sam - I'm so pleased you got your black Itti and black BB at long last...yippee!!!! :dance: but bet the buggers never sent them...disgusting! :growlmad: I was thinking about using cloth with liners but they seem to upset his skin (they're Mothercare liners).

Sara - you're naughty...you tempt everyone to spend far to much £££££££ but thanks for your support re Deri and folding terries etc! :D

Maya - going to look now at how to fold terries for a boy...will let you know how I get on!

Hannah - have you got your new washing machine yet? I'm so jealous of a black one...I so wanted one when we changed ours but OH's parents bought it for us as a present so couldn't exactly say I want the one that costs £££££££££ Thanks for your support too hun!

Carly - Loving the new pics of Maddi hun! And thank you for your support too! :hugs: Are you using cloth full time now?

Lunaty - (I'm sorry I don't know your name) sounds like you have quite a stash for your LO due in Dec (Cole isn't it? Lovely name :D) And love your nursery too...that wall decal is fab!!! Are you in NZ? We may be moving to Oz!

Lilbump - (what's your name?) thanks for your support earlier on today too! :D

Again, I apologise if I've missed anyone :kiss:

I've started using the creams the doc prescribed today and so far so good but as soon as I bathed Deri tonight, the warmth of the water made the rash flare up again :cry: poor little thing BUT I think his second tooth is coming through too so I wonder if that's the cause? :shrug:

I gave him about an hour tonight with no nappy on and he loved it! So cute all nekkid :cloud9: I popped to Mothercare earlier and bought some terries and pins so have washed them and ordered some coloured ones online but went and bloody ordered girls colours by mistake so have to send them back when they arrive for boys colours...plonker! Also some nappy nippas as I hate the idea of using pins!

Hope you're well cloth bum mummies! Enjoy the rest of your evening :thumbup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mornin samantha!! (evening here!!) i've bought a slinky minky in a flowery print :)

have you tried the blueberry website for retailers??

i just buy my inners as i go, i do swap n change some i.e bum genius fuzzy bunz and naughty baby but not my BB or Itti's :)

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Laurie just had a thought if deri's rash is really flaring up why not try popin his cream in the fridge then it'll be super soothin on his butt??? :hugs:

buy the fluff!!!!! i'm waiting for £30 from the council for using fluff and £500 sure start mat grant :wohoo: guess what that will all b goin on !!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Aww wish I could get maternity grant! Dont spend it all at once :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

sammy - morning - i find it really odd, i'm i'm just getting ready for bed he he! it's 9pm tuesday here! i normally buy extra inserts and use them as and when tbh, i don't buy for a specific nappy :D

sara - ooooo thats fab :D enjoy spending :wohoo:

laurie - poor poor deri :hugs: def sounds like another tooth - hopefully once this one is here it should start to get better - poor little mite :hugs: we are now using cloth most of time - not at night, as she just sleeps way to long, but always at home in the day, and mostly when we go out, but not when we go out where i'm not comfortable - say like an unknown place, but if we're going shopping, or shorter trips, to mil's/mums or places where i no well then its go cloth bum :D i'm surprised tbh at how well i've taken to it :blush:

:Hannah - have you got your new washing machine yet? I'm so jealous of a black one...I so wanted one when we changed ours but OH's parents bought it for us as a present so couldn't exactly say I want the one that costs £££££££££ Thanks for your support too hun!

No not yet hun,hopefully friday Bosch UK were waiting on a new shipment so its driving me bloody mad!!!

Hope the cream starts working soon for him.Nappy rash from teething is awfull,Mia had it really bad when she was teething it was red raw and cream just used to slide off.Poor little things they suffer soo much.xx

It's Samantha (haha, guess it got confusing because of the other Sam on here) just call me Sammy or something ;)

Stash is getting up there, 9 now.. 6 BG V3's and 3 Itti's..
Still want to try some other ones as the itti's wil prob be to small after 6 months or so..

BB's and CT's are OFSA aswell as the BG organics..

Cole should be all ready to go once we races through the only jumbo box of infant huggies. :rofl:
We live in Auckland NZ! Never been to Australia as i am originally from Holland and only moved up here 2,5 years ago as my DH is NZ... :)

Bummer on the colors too, have they already send them or could you call them and change the order>?

Evening ;), ill make it easier on most of you and keep to your time haha
I think all of you are based in the UK am i correct?

It's 8 AM here :rofl:

hannah - hope your new washing machine is here soon!

sammy - i think most of us are UK based, but it doesn't matter :) good evening :wave: :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->