~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:angelnot:

So did any of you manage to upload some new pics?

i took some new piccies of maddi in her new bambino mio today :D i meant to take another in her new itti, but forgot :dohh: must remember tomorrow :D x x

no new pix from me !! got a couple of new bits of fluff coming hopefully tomorrow so pix will be a comin!! will also be taking a couple of comedy shots of daisy in her large itti's coming thanks to laurie :wohoo: cant wait till tomorrow hopefully my postie will hav arm ache from all my fluff :yipee:

sara

xxxxxx

Yay got somehting to look forward to tonight :p
Im so tempted to hit the buy now button on the cloth wipes, the lady was so lovely and the price is reasonable.. just DH that is making me wait grrr...

hell have it coming big time next week haha...

:rofl: I was thinking wtf is ofsa, I wouldn't have even known what osfa meant!!!! :blush:

Hi Sammy! And Morning to you! :D A lot of us are in the UK but there are a few in Canada and America too! They've already dispatched my order so am gutted. It's only when I checked my emails I saw it had been dispatched and though yay...then read it and realised what i'd done :dohh:

Yay Maya - that's fab news! Hmmmm cloth or camera...toughie! I'd go for camera if you now have enough cloth but I see more cloth shopping coming on!!!!! :winkwink:

Sara - thanks for the idea on cream for Deri. Not sure it'd work, the one cream I can use at every nappy change is weird, really thick....not sure it'd cool much in the fridge but the other might (but can only use that twice a day).....will see how it goes if I put them in the fridge overnight!

Hannah - fingers crossed your w.machine arrives soon!

Carly - glad to hear cloth is going so well for you! I love it but OH doesn't...he thinks I'm going to sell my cloth nappies I think (errrr...wrong!) I wanty to try some different ones but don't have the spare cash so the only way is to sell a couple and try different ones....one or two won't hurt I guess :blush:

xxx

:rofl: I was thinking wtf is ofsa, I wouldn't have even known what osfa meant!!!! :blush:

Hi Sammy! And Morning to you! :D A lot of us are in the UK but there are a few in Canada and America too! They've already dispatched my order so am gutted. It's only when I checked my emails I saw it had been dispatched and though yay...then read it and realised what i'd done :dohh:

Yay Maya - that's fab news! Hmmmm cloth or camera...toughie! I'd go for camera if you now have enough cloth but I see more cloth shopping coming on!!!!! :winkwink:

Sara - thanks for the idea on cream for Deri. Not sure it'd work, the one cream I can use at every nappy change is weird, really thick....not sure it'd cool much in the fridge but the other might (but can only use that twice a day).....will see how it goes if I put them in the fridge overnight!

Hannah - fingers crossed your w.machine arrives soon!

Carly - glad to hear cloth is going so well for you! I love it but OH doesn't...he thinks I'm going to sell my cloth nappies I think (errrr...wrong!) I wanty to try some different ones but don't have the spare cash so the only way is to sell a couple and try different ones....one or two won't hurt I guess :blush:

xxx

me neither !!lol :)

its hard laurie - i think once you find what works for you and deri it will be great for you :hugs: x x

They use the OSFA shortcut in the auctions in NZ all the time :blush: kinda figured you would all be aware of what i was on about :rofl: sorry

I was thinking, there lack of baby atm.. maybe i should try the nappies on my cat?!
He's only got 3 legs though but i could use his tail as a forth?! or is this considered cruelty? :muaha:

I promise ill make come pics :D

They use the OSFA shortcut in the auctions in NZ all the time :blush: kinda figured you would all be aware of what i was on about :rofl: sorry

I was thinking, there lack of baby atm.. maybe i should try the nappies on my cat?!
He's only got 3 legs though but i could use his tail as a forth?! or is this considered cruelty? :muaha:

lol now that would be funny!!!

i played with teddies before little bug came along!!:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxx

no teddies in this house, my dogs would eat it for breakfast :rofl:

i just noticed they have a sale on on the Itti website girls!!!

https://ittibitti.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=116_121

I promise ill make come pics :D

Now that I'd love to see :rofl: poor little cat!

Can anyone recommend any fitted/shaped nappies? Super absorbant ones? Oh and wraps too! Would prefer something that breathes well like fleece? I like the look of the little lambs x

the ones im trying are Micro fibre ones hun! They are really soft and cuddly! I was really surprised they fit under his normal vest and babygrow!

Im even braving trying it tonight! lol

I kinda always liked these Laurie, not sure if thats what your after though

https://www.kissaluvs.com/fitted-diapers.php

They have them in organic cotton hemp too btw

Laurie Ive got some bumbles on order will let you know what they're like. I also have 1 motherease shaped nappy which I quite like but just waiting on a booster for it. Will let you know what absorbancy is like once we've tried it. As for wraps. I have 2 BBs, 2 Bambinex and 1 tots bots and I find the tots bots and BBs the best. Bambinex ones are too thin and leak through. xxx

are BBs Blueberrys??

Yes :).. hmm we may need to create on of those shortlist thingies and put then on the desktop.. the first time i read these posts i hadnt had a clue what was what :rofl: (now i make them up as i go :winkwink:)

Hi Girls! Just checking in! Glad I missed the Upsy daisy sale or my bank balance would have taken a severe dip!

Olivia is feeling a lot better today! We tried out the coolababy nappies and again found them really great! I don't think shes fussed what nappy she has on as long as its fluff! And so far we haven't had a leak! Do any of your babas have a favourite nappy to poo in??? Every time I put her in the bambino mio she poos!! Even if she isn't 'due' one!!

I also think I have converted one of my mummy friends to cloth...she always looks at mine with interest and asks lots of questions, then I saw her today and she said she had picked up a 'pop in' from Waitrose and LOVED it so she has borrowed a few of mine to try!!! Yay!

Laurie - hope deris bum is OK..the poor little monkey.

Hannah - hope your washer gets here soon!!

Maya and Sara - you are just addicted!

Sam - meadow looks gorgeous in your avatar pic!

Carly - hope your ankle is better :hugs:

Sam on the other side of the world - Good morning!!!!

Anyone I've missed :hugs:

(now i make them up as i go :winkwink:)

:rofl:

a sticky with abbreviations would be brill hehe

i though BB only did AIO but they do wraps?? ooo off for a nosy

and get me getting the lingo :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members