~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thanks girls! Think I'll be shopping in the morning :blush:

I've just been trying to learn how to fold a prefold for the morning and OMG, it's going to be funny!!!! Will take piccies if I actually manage it...I'll prob be ok once my nippas turn up but pins I'm sooo not sure about...ha ha!

Will catch up in the morning for advice on fitteds/wraps...night xxxx

oooooo very nice! so these could go over my little lambs?

They use the OSFA shortcut in the auctions in NZ all the time :blush: kinda figured you would all be aware of what i was on about :rofl: sorry

I was thinking, there lack of baby atm.. maybe i should try the nappies on my cat?!
He's only got 3 legs though but i could use his tail as a forth?! or is this considered cruelty? :muaha:

I promise ill make come pics :D

Now that I'd love to see :rofl: poor little cat!

Can anyone recommend any fitted/shaped nappies? Super absorbant ones? Oh and wraps too! Would prefer something that breathes well like fleece? I like the look of the little lambs x

I have 1 little lamb nappy and its is lovely and soft but I do find it leaves him quite soggy,he is quite a heavy wetter though.
Tots Bots are the best that I have used so far,the bamboozles.
I have some Tots Bots Fluffles in a large size that I got given but are way to big for Finnlay.I would quite happily send you one to try if you like??These are not the bamboo ones and you would need a nippa.x

They use the OSFA shortcut in the auctions in NZ all the time :blush: kinda figured you would all be aware of what i was on about :rofl: sorry

I was thinking, there lack of baby atm.. maybe i should try the nappies on my cat?!
He's only got 3 legs though but i could use his tail as a forth?! or is this considered cruelty? :muaha:

Oh my - now those pics will be interesting!!! Have to say have been having a problem with my old cat peeing everywhere recently so might need to get some to try out on her as a long term solution!!!!

oooooo very nice! so these could go over my little lambs?

Yes they would hun,I use mine over the little lamb I have and my tots bots.xx

what would you say makes the tots bots better hun as Zack is a heavy wetter id say... and im waiting to see how the little lamb is fairing is when i go up

I use the bamboozles and they just dont seem to hold the wee next to the skin as much if that makes sense.I only have one little lamb and dont get me wrong it does its job,its just his skin is always really wet when I change him so its put me off a bit but all babies are diff so hopefully you wont have this issue with Zak.The little lamb wraps are good though!!!xx

morning girls how are we all today?
well i am off to sell dh today as he has put me on a ban so i can't buy no more fluff:cry: so i'm going to make some :happydance:
hope you all have a lovely day :kiss:

morning girls how are we all today?
well i am off to sell dh today as he has put me on a ban so i can't buy no more fluff:cry: so i'm going to make some :happydance:
hope you all have a lovely day :kiss:

:rofl: put him on ebay :rofl: Aww.. well handmade ones will be MUCH cuter! :D Cant wait to see some pics. What kind are you guna make? xxxx

If I buy your OH will he come round and wash my pots and tidy the living room???

:rofl: put him on ebay :rofl: Aww.. well handmade ones will be MUCH cuter! :D Cant wait to see some pics. What kind are you guna make? xxxx

i'm going to make some pocket ones hun with a cotton inner, fleece outer and pul inside, i didn't want to use pul as i hate the feel but unless i can find somethin else that i can use then i'm stuck.
I tried puttin kids on ebay but they didn't sell lol buy an out fit n get the kid wearing it for free :haha:

Now that I'd love to see :rofl: poor little cat!

Can anyone recommend any fitted/shaped nappies? Super absorbant ones? Oh and wraps too! Would prefer something that breathes well like fleece? I like the look of the little lambs x

I have 1 little lamb nappy and its is lovely and soft but I do find it leaves him quite soggy,he is quite a heavy wetter though.
Tots Bots are the best that I have used so far,the bamboozles.
I have some Tots Bots Fluffles in a large size that I got given but are way to big for Finnlay.I would quite happily send you one to try if you like??These are not the bamboo ones and you would need a nippa.x

Thank you so much for the offer hun! :D I've just been looking online for the fluffles but can't find them....are they called fluffles or something else?

x

https://www.naturalnursery.co.uk/tots-bots-fluffle-nappy-4254-p.asp

Think Tots Bots must have stopped making them now by the looks of things.I am picking the boosters up for them this week as she forgot to give me them.They are lovely and soft and have a fleecy inner not sure what the boosters are like though.xx

i've only ever heard of em bein called fluffles ?? ...will have a nosey , i'm sure i've seen em advertised somewhere :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Can take a pic if you want hun?just need to transfer sleeping baby to his travel cot.x

No hun don't worry about pics...keep cuddling Finlay! :hugs:

I honestly don't think it'd be absorbant enough for Deri as he's such a heavy wetter but thank you soooooooo much....you're so kind to offer :kiss:

xxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

have you trued your terry's yet laurie?? how's deri feeling this morning??

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

No hun don't worry about pics...keep cuddling Finlay! :hugs:

I honestly don't think it'd be absorbant enough for Deri as he's such a heavy wetter but thank you soooooooo much....you're so kind to offer :kiss:

xxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Your welcome hun.xx:hugs:

aww sammy, loving the idea about trying out the nappies on the cat! wish there was a sale in the uk on ittis! x

Babyshambelle - wohoo for the convert!

laurie - did you choose for deri in the end? how's his bum today?

missy - how did you find your LL's over night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->