~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I've just had a mio leak on me for the first time ever :hissy: I don't even know how, it's on no differently to normal, it's a fresh one and it's not a new one or anything :shrug:

ah i got it !! sorry!!

as you know i've had leaks but to be honest i think they are all my fault if her nappy has been left on too long :blush: shockingly the best i've tried so far for leaks are the e bay cheapies!! but as i say i blame myself for all of my leaks :blush:

sara

xxxxxxxx

You know what, it makes me wonder if when it comes to cloth nappies, is bulk better?

I was just thinking earlier and I know a few girls have said they've had leaks the last few days so why is it? Surely when you're spending £10-£20 per nappy, they should be doing their job! :winkwink: Do you see where I'm coming from?

x

my ittis have leaked twice but they were my fault as she was in them too long. My BG have leaked twice also but i think thats because she's inbetween poppers at the moment size wise. The middle ones pop open on her but undone it's a bit big. I have no idea why my mio just leaked though :hissy:

i must say the past two nights i have been very impressed with my two tested night nappies - last night was a FB with 2 inserts and day before was a slinki minki with bb and mothercare insert ( i checked for you today laurie you get them in packs of 2 for £4.99):hugs:

she was in them for 7 hours night before last and nearly 9 last night :thumbup: i am well impressed !!!

sara

xxx

You know what, it makes me wonder if when it comes to cloth nappies, is bulk better?

I was just thinking earlier and I know a few girls have said they've had leaks the last few days so why is it? Surely when you're spending £10-£20 per nappy, they should be doing their job! :winkwink: Do you see where I'm coming from?

x

Yea i do hun. Somedays though my LO drinks loads and therefore wees like there's no tomorrow but other days she can be in a nappy for 3/4 hours and it'll barely be wet. it's not something i can easily predict either though i do try.

x

Yea i do hun. Somedays though my LO drinks loads and therefore wees like there's no tomorrow but other days she can be in a nappy for 3/4 hours and it'll barely be wet. it's not something i can easily predict either though i do try.

I know exactly what you mean!!!! It's so frustrating as I find Deri has either leaked through within 1/2 hours or has a nappy on for about 3 hours and it's still quite dry :dohh:

I had Deri nekkid the other night for about an hour before his bath to try and air his bum and he didn't wee once...THE IRONY!!!!!

i must say the past two nights i have been very impressed with my two tested night nappies - last night was a FB with 2 inserts and day before was a slinki minki with bb and mothercare insert ( i checked for you today laurie you get them in packs of 2 for £4.99):hugs:

she was in them for 7 hours night before last and nearly 9 last night :thumbup: i am well impressed !!!

sara

xxx

Thank you hun! :kiss: I might invest in some of those to boost other nappies as you've said they're so absorbant!

I'm well impressed that Daisy's nappies didn't leak all night (two nights running as well!) - that's brill!

xxx

what are you doing, using the mothercare smart nappy insert just an extra booster aswell the ones you get with your pockets etc? I don't have any other inserts apart from the newborn that came with the BG, i thought maybe the large insert and 2 newborns might see the BG through the night :shrug:

i used the 2 fuzzy inserts i got with my FB last night lasted almost 9 ish hours n probs would have gone a bit longer and with the sllinki i used a bb insert with a mothercare smart nappy insert on top that lasted about 7 hours would have gone a little longer but not much :D

When I get Deri back in cloth I'm going to use extra inserts in all of them if I can....to see if it makes any difference! I should really test them without to start with (now I'm not using talc :blush: idiot!) to see if all my washing/rinsing worked but think I'll go with the safe bet and overstuff them all LOL....Deri is going to have one bulky bum!!! The only ones I can't do that with are the Itti's (I seriously don't think their mini boosters would do anything for Deri so am not wasting my money...they look so tiny!).

x

lol b less him we'll start callin him deri - lo !! he he !! i would seriously recommend the smart nappy inserts seems like they hold a gallon and they arent 20 feet thick!!! they wick the wee away too so when i've used them in pockets the wee is kept even further away from their skin :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

lol b less him we'll start callin him deri - lo !! he he !! i would seriously recommend the smart nappy inserts seems like they hold a gallon and they arent 20 feet thick!!! they wick the wee away too so when i've used them in pockets the wee is kept even further away from their skin :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Deri-lo LMAO! x

Lunaty you might want to close your eyes and skip this post :rofl:...

how ace are these nappies Scatterpatch got! https://www.shop.sugarshots.com.au/category.php?SC=4

Hi all!!!!!!

I am up and washing again!:happydance:

I gave my BGs another chance today and all 3 leaked!!!!Watch this space there might be 6 up for sale soon!!!

Laurie I agree with what you are saying you spend all this money and they leak.My faves at the moment are the Pop ins,and suprisingly the Mios and the Tots Bots are working best during the day at the moment with regular changes.Think I am going to maybe buy enough pop ins to use full time and then the Mios as a back up and sell the rest.Have some wee notions on order so will give them a go.I love the look of some of the nappies but if they dont work then whats the point.My plain boring ones seem to work the best.

Sara glad you had another leak free night thats fab!!!

HELP girls!!! My itti arrived today size medium,and looks bloody tiny!! And I havent a clue how to do it... Its got a big square that snaps in and a shaped snap in and then the seperate mini booster I ordered.. I duno how to do it though :cry: Plus it looks so tiny I duno if I should just sell it and get a large.. although it says its to fit until about 27lb.. Layla is about 15lb now so surely it'll fit??!!!! Anyway... someone help as I dont know how to put all the inserts in properly :dohh: Thanks girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HELP girls!!! My itti arrived today size medium,and looks bloody tiny!! And I havent a clue how to do it... Its got a big square that snaps in and a shaped snap in and then the seperate mini booster I ordered.. I duno how to do it though :cry: Plus it looks so tiny I duno if I should just sell it and get a large.. although it says its to fit until about 27lb.. Layla is about 15lb now so surely it'll fit??!!!! Anyway... someone help as I dont know how to put all the inserts in properly :dohh: Thanks girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO!!!!!!

Lay the nappy outer out, snap in the tri fold then fold it into three, then put the hourglass shaped insert over the top and snap in (not sure about the booster as I don't have them but think you snap it in, in between the two other inserts). Hope this helps a bit?

I'm on MSN if you want pics!!! :D

xxx

Thanks Laurie... But its too long for the outer bit.. Do ya get me??! Cant get on msn right now as its just bedtime for Layla.. Both the outer and the inserts say meduim so I duno why the length of the insert is longer than outer cover...!! :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->