~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

So sorry to hear that Donna hope you are both ok.As laurie said make sure you get your rest too!!!!

Hope Little Man starts to feel better soon.xx

How has today gone Hannah? Any luck on the nappy front?

xxx

omg - i just got an e mail from wee notions sayin my wipes had been posted yesterday !!! i cant wait till monday now :) and to top it off i cot confirmation of the £500 today...its goin in my bank on monday...guess who's gonna have a fluff splurge !!!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

omg - i just got an e mail from wee notions sayin my wipes had been posted yesterday !!! i cant wait till monday now :) and to top it off i cot confirmation of the £500 today...its goin in my bank on monday...guess who's gonna have a fluff splurge !!!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Yay! :dance:

Lucky you....we'll all be so jealous next week when you tell us what fluff you've bought!!! :blush:

Are you going to buy a Bee?

x

i'm very tempted to get a bee ......oh said i could but we also need to get the garden sorted too .......:muaha:

i think i'm just gonna wait till no 2 to get my bee :cry: my mum would go mental if i got rid of the pliko or got another pram n didnt use it !! - she bought the pliko :grr:
:thumbup: i wear 99% of the time anyway so they'd get more use!!

i'm eyeing up some weenotions and a couple more ecoubs:) and definately a few more smart nappies :thumbup:

So sorry to hear that Donna hope you are both ok.As laurie said make sure you get your rest too!!!!

Hope Little Man starts to feel better soon.xx

How has today gone Hannah? Any luck on the nappy front?

xxx

Well had him in his Pop ins all day today and no leaks and he was in one 4 hrs :blush: as he had the longest nap ever.I am def going to buy the 10 pack of them and use them most of the time.

Sara-Woop let me know how they are mine will prob come with the nappies.Cant wait to get my nappies just hope they dont leak!!!!:cry:

I have the Denim Cam and looooove it but keep looking at the Bee.Dont think I could bear to part with my Cam though plus my Paul Frank scurvy Footmuff and fabric wouldnt fit the Bee and I love that too!!!

Just sat here and thought all the nappies that work for us are all the ones that have double gussets around the legs!!!!

The Pop ins do,The Mio wraps do and my wraps for the Tots Bots do.

Mmmmm maybe I am onto somthing here!!!!

double gussets??????//

Think thats what they are called:blush:

Not sure how to describe it,have you ever seen the Mio wraps??They have sort of an extra panel on the leg bit if that makes sense?Would think the smart nappy wraps would have simlair??

That made no sense did it???:wacko:

:happydance::happydance: i'm in love with my itti my h has done 3 hours in it with no leaks and it is so trim compared to some we have, laurie if you sell any more let me know hun :kiss:

Laurie i have a double gusset stuffable if you want to try one, give me a shout and i will send it to you x

I bought a Pop In from Waitrose today, didn't realise it didn't come with the extra booster thing though, so just ordered one :dohh: Will use in the day and wash a few times then go for it overnight! Yay. It's reeeally soft so love it already :)

sorry hun i meant lauriech but if you want to try one then you are more than welcome xx

Thank you Donna! I think I'll see whether my Pop Ins work first hun and then get back to you as they're the only nappies I have with the double gusset.

I'm hoping to have Deri back in cloth in the morning - his bum seems almost fixed :D

Hannah - How do you fit the night booster in the Pop Ins...do you just fold in into three (with the poppers done up?) and lay it in on top of the other inserts? Also, I bought one online and one from Waitrose and they're a bit different....one is by Modern Baby, the other is by Close something???

x

sorry hun i meant lauriech but if you want to try one then you are more than welcome xx

Sorry:blush: it was just that I made a post about 3 before this one saying that I had just thought that the only nappies that dont leak on us are the double gussett ones!!!Must have been on the same wavelength!!!!!!!

Thank you Donna! I think I'll see whether my Pop Ins work first hun and then get back to you as they're the only nappies I have with the double gusset.

I'm hoping to have Deri back in cloth in the morning - his bum seems almost fixed :D

Hannah - How do you fit the night booster in the Pop Ins...do you just fold in into three (with the poppers done up?) and lay it in on top of the other inserts? Also, I bought one online and one from Waitrose and they're a bit different....one is by Modern Baby, the other is by Close something???

x

Thats what I do hun,there was not anything that really said how to do it!!I posted on prev page about the double gussett thing,they are the only type that are not leaking on us!.So not holding out much hope for my weenotions now:cry::cry:. Mine are by Close Parent??not modern baby?:shrug:Just looked online and they seem to be Close parent unless they have been taken over or re-branded?.Glad to hear that Deris bum is almost better!x

lol don't worry hun great minds think alike xx
Laurie glad Deri is feelin better and reay for his fluff can't wait to see pics of him in it xx
Can't wait to see how freya goes on over night in her pop in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->