~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thanks Laurie... But its too long for the outer bit.. Do ya get me??! Cant get on msn right now as its just bedtime for Layla.. Both the outer and the inserts say meduim so I duno why the length of the insert is longer than outer cover...!! :wacko: xxx

You need to pull the length of the outer longer (iykwim) while laying the insert where it needs to be.....

I'll show you in a bit if you want?

x

Hi all!!!!!!

I am up and washing again!:happydance:

I gave my BGs another chance today and all 3 leaked!!!!Watch this space there might be 6 up for sale soon!!!

Laurie I agree with what you are saying you spend all this money and they leak.My faves at the moment are the Pop ins,and suprisingly the Mios and the Tots Bots are working best during the day at the moment with regular changes.Think I am going to maybe buy enough pop ins to use full time and then the Mios as a back up and sell the rest.Have some wee notions on order so will give them a go.I love the look of some of the nappies but if they dont work then whats the point.My plain boring ones seem to work the best.

Sara glad you had another leak free night thats fab!!!

I quite agree - I had this conversation with Sara not so long ago! I even said to OH tonight, if once I get Deri back in cloth they still leak then they're all going!

I have two Pop In's to try out and the inserts are practically dry which is good as i expected them to take ages to try being Bamboo! If Deri's bum is ok by tomorrow I'm going to give them a try.

How has this afternoon gone hun? Any leaks or all nice and dry?

xxx

Thanks Laurie... But its too long for the outer bit.. Do ya get me??! Cant get on msn right now as its just bedtime for Layla.. Both the outer and the inserts say meduim so I duno why the length of the insert is longer than outer cover...!! :wacko: xxx

You need to pull the length of the outer longer (iykwim) while laying the insert where it needs to be.....

x

AAAAAAH I see!! Thanks hun!! :D Its in the wash now but will let you know how we get on with the Itti! Will come on MSN soon too so we can arrange our outing. Got my Mum here atm so dont wana be antisocial an spend the whole evening on my laptop :dohh: Looking forward to meeting up soon :D

On another note... I also got some Bumbles by EasyPasy..They're quite snug looking and very cute and puffy..Lots of nice thick terry with a fleece liner and additional terry snap in insert. Not the most stylish but thats not really a problem as they'll have a wrap over. I plan to try them for night use, so will let you all know how we get on with that. Using the BGs atm but wana save them for day use as theyre good for out and about.

xxx

x

AAAAAAH I see!! Thanks hun!! :D Its in the wash now but will let you know how we get on with the Itti! Will come on MSN soon too so we can arrange our outing. Got my Mum here atm so dont wana be antisocial an spend the whole evening on my laptop :dohh: Looking forward to meeting up soon :D

On another note... I also got some Bumbles by EasyPasy..They're quite snug looking and very cute and puffy..Lots of nice thick terry with a fleece liner and additional terry snap in insert. Not the most stylish but thats not really a problem as they'll have a wrap over. I plan to try them for night use, so will let you all know how we get on with that. Using the BGs atm but wana save them for day use as theyre good for out and about.

xxx

Don't worry about MSN while your Mum is with you hun - I was just offering to show you how to sort the Itti! Will catch up for a chat next week?

What colour did you buy your Itti in?

xx

x

xxx

Don't worry about MSN while your Mum is with you hun - I was just offering to show you how to sort the Itti! Will catch up for a chat next week?

xx

Yes defo catch up next week! :thumbup: Went for the limited edition pink spotty one! It VERY cute I must say!! Wish they had more fancy patterns!

How are you getting on with the terries? xxx

Hi all!!!!!!

I gave my BGs another chance today and all 3 leaked!!!!Watch this space there might be 6 up for sale soon!!!

Laurie I agree with what you are saying you spend all this money and they leak.My faves at the moment are the Pop ins,and suprisingly the Mios and the Tots Bots are working best during the day at the moment with regular changes.Think I am going to maybe buy enough pop ins to use full time and then the Mios as a back up and sell the rest.Have some wee notions on order so will give them a go.I love the look of some of the nappies but if they dont work then whats the point.My plain boring ones seem to work the best.

I quite agree - I had this conversation with Sara not so long ago! I even said to OH tonight, if once I get Deri back in cloth they still leak then they're all going!

I have two Pop In's to try out and the inserts are practically dry which is good as i expected them to take ages to try being Bamboo! If Deri's bum is ok by tomorrow I'm going to give them a try.

xxx

The inserts are really good at drying,which is a huge plus!!Just hope they work for you hun,I keep waiting to have a huge disaster!

I have found a couple that work for us now so I think I am just going to stick with them now and see how it goes,he is only 10wks so surely the wetting will get worse or does it improve???Never had this issue with Mia so its all new to me!!.

No leaks this afternoon but stuck to the Tots Bots and wraps.

Think I can see a post on the for sale section coming up very soon!I am going to try 1 eco bubs though and then thats it im sticking with what works.

Hi all!!!!!!

xxx

The inserts are really good at drying,which is a huge plus!!Just hope they work for you hun,I keep waiting to have a huge disaster!

I have found a couple that work for us now so I think I am just going to stick with them now and see how it goes,he is only 10wks so surely the wetting will get worse or does it improve???Never had this issue with Mia so its all new to me!!.

No leaks this afternoon but stuck to the Tots Bots and wraps.

Think I can see a post on the for sale section coming up very soon!I am going to try 1 eco bubs though and then thats it im sticking with what works.

I didn't use cloth until fairly recently so can't really tell you if it gets worse? I'm sure some others may be able to comment.

Deri does seem to be a heavy wetter like Finnlay but I guess it's down to the shape of your LO too!

I'm the same, if something is going to work then I'll stick with it, if it doesn't, they're being sold!

I have an ecobubs and a FB on their way to me to try for absorbancy but I too am fed up with the trying and testing and finding that so many leak....it's not like I leave Deri in a nappy for hours upon hours which is what's so frustrating...changing a nappy every hour however is ridiculous!

x

xxx

xx

Yes defo catch up next week! :thumbup: Went for the limited edition pink spotty one! It VERY cute I must say!! Wish they had more fancy patterns!

How are you getting on with the terries? xxx

I'm sticking with more plain coloured ones now as the patterns don't tend to match many boys clothes. We'll see....it's all about whether they contain wee now, nothing else tbh...so fed up with all this nappy stuff. I soooo hope that when I get Deri back in cloth things go in my favour....and if they don't, well then it's just not meant to be!

The terries I gave up with straight away....Deri is too much of a heavy wetter so they now sit in the drawer with the millions of muslins I have LOL!

x

Lunaty you might want to close your eyes and skip this post :rofl:...

how ace are these nappies Scatterpatch got! https://www.shop.sugarshots.com.au/category.php?SC=4

Curse you woman!!!!!
They are all sold out!!!!!! :growlmad:

shit why did i bloody have to go to sleep and miss this post huh ;)

to the person that asked about leaks, I have NEVER had a leak with our nappies but I went cheap with prefolds and PUL ( or homemade) wraps. I have had major wetness some days and explosive poos but none of them have escaped the wraps. I also use prefolds through the night and she sleeps from 8-9pm through to 6-7 am

When I had to use disposables in SCBU I was having major explosive poo leaks and apparently so were the special care MWs with my wee one :haha:

Hi girls did anyone notice i was missing?
Just after my post the other night mr h got rushed into hospital with a temp of 39.9 and having febrial fits, we have just got out and he has poorly tonsils and throat, he was on tube feeds and a drip last night as he hadn't done a wee in 24 hours but all is ok now, he still has a bit of a temp but is ok enough to come home but we have open access to the childrens ward.
Right down to some fluff, Laurie thankyou hun i got my nappies today and love them, the nappy i have that never leak are the mothercare smart nappies and the kushies also the stuffables that i have for sale.
TLB yup it's my birthday on friday as for my hols we are off to costa daroda for 10 nights so can't wait.
well ladies off to give my poorly man a hug xx

Mt goodness...I hope mr H is ok! Poor little monkey! How are you doing mummy? It's awful when they are poorly :hugs:

i thought i hadnt seen you for a while donna, really hope mr h is ok give him huge hugs from me n daisy :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Mt goodness...I hope mr H is ok! Poor little monkey! How are you doing mummy? It's awful when they are poorly :hugs:

thankyou hun, i'm shasttered not had sleep in 4 nights now so my bed really is calling me. I am used to hospitals with my 3yo but mr h :cry: was very scarey as he was fitting then just not with it :nope: i don't want that again.

sara :happydance: someone noticed i was missing, i gave him big hugs from you.

Aww hun I thought It'd gone quiet! Poor little man! Hope he's all better now and that you arent too exhausted! Massive hugs to you all and a big kiss to Harley from Layla and me x x x x x x x

Oh Donna :hugs: That sounds awful, I really hope both you and little Harley are ok? Is he on the mend now? Big hugs to you both :hugs:

Make sure you get some rest hun...Mummys need their sleep as my as the LO's!

Keep us updated and thank you for the advice on absorbant nappies! :thumbup:

Go get some kip with little Mr H...we're all thinking of you xxxx

So sorry to hear that Donna hope you are both ok.As laurie said make sure you get your rest too!!!!

Hope Little Man starts to feel better soon.xx

to the person that asked about leaks, I have NEVER had a leak with our nappies but I went cheap with prefolds and PUL ( or homemade) wraps. I have had major wetness some days and explosive poos but none of them have escaped the wraps. I also use prefolds through the night and she sleeps from 8-9pm through to 6-7 am

When I had to use disposables in SCBU I was having major explosive poo leaks and apparently so were the special care MWs with my wee one :haha:

It was me! Thanks hun....which wraps do you use?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->