~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thank you Donna! I think I'll see whether my Pop Ins work first hun and then get back to you as they're the only nappies I have with the double gusset.

I'm hoping to have Deri back in cloth in the morning - his bum seems almost fixed :D

Hannah - How do you fit the night booster in the Pop Ins...do you just fold in into three (with the poppers done up?) and lay it in on top of the other inserts? Also, I bought one online and one from Waitrose and they're a bit different....one is by Modern Baby, the other is by Close something???

x

Thats what I do hun,there was not anything that really said how to do it!!I posted on prev page about the double gussett thing,they are the only type that are not leaking on us!.So not holding out much hope for my weenotions now:cry::cry:. Mine are by Close Parent??not modern baby?:shrug:Just looked online and they seem to be Close parent unless they have been taken over or re-branded?.Glad to hear that Deris bum is almost better!x

That's odd :shrug: I thought when they were hanging on the line drying that one looked bigger than the other in length (the outer and the inserts) but then only really noticed today when I was putting the inserts in and checked!

If they don't work for us for whatever reason Hannah - you'll be first on my list to offer to! :thumbup:

So no more leaks for you today - wohoo!!! :dance:

Donna - how is little Mr H this evening? And if I do sell more Itti's, I will let you know!

xx

helllooooooo everyone!

OMG Donna! cant believe what you went through with Mr H big hugs!!! glad he is doing better now!

im waiting for the bits to come through the post... dont know if im getting put off by cloth... dont know why im wanting to do it... think other people are influencing me when i shouldnt let them!

helllooooooo everyone!

OMG Donna! cant believe what you went through with Mr H big hugs!!! glad he is doing better now!

im waiting for the bits to come through the post... dont know if im getting put off by cloth... dont know why im wanting to do it... think other people are influencing me when i shouldnt let them!

What do you mean hun??Influencing you to use cloth when you dont want to?? You have to be happy Doing it hun,and do what is best for you and you LO.Dont let anybody push you into anything.xx:hugs:

helllooooooo everyone!

What do you mean hun??Influencing you to use cloth when you dont want to?? You have to be happy Doing it hun,and do what is best for you and you LO.Dont let anybody push you into anything.xx:hugs:

i think its because they look at me as if im mad for doing it! also i dont like how with the little lambs he has the wetness right next to him.... but that is easily fixed isnt it? also i havent tried the ones you have sent yet obviously...

helllooooooo everyone!

I have to be honest hun, I'm still undecided on cloth 100% but that's purely because of the leaks we've had! If we'd had no leaks I'd very happy with my decision.

At first I'm not sure what made me try cloth, apart from liking how soft they were compared to disposables but after trying so many out (because of all the hype on here) I think I should stick to the reason I first swapped....liking the fact that they were so soft for Deri....not buying for designs, no matter how tempting it is!!! :blush:

What's putting you off?

xx

Laurie mr h is sleeping for now he's just cut his first tooth so with that on top of everythin i think he is amazing and i'm so proud of my poorly baby. I want to be number 1 on your list if you get rid of any ittis as dh loves them and says the ban will be dropped if i get any more lol sssshhhhhhh don't tell him i'm having one off ellie lol.

Missy i agree with dizzyspells you do what is best for lo, sometimes i wish i could put h in sposies for a break but there is no other option for me as i can't see him potty training just yet lol x

well hubby is asking me why as in terms of environment im washing in washing machine so using electricity etc etc... and i agree i dont like the idea of the plastic that disposables have next to his skin...

missy some fleece linners would stop him feelin wet hun you can buy them cheap or i just make them with a fleece blanket and as fleece doesn't fray there's no stitching xx

laurie it is tempting to give in to the pretty designer nappies but once they have poo on they are all the same lol xx

I found that the Little Lambs left Finnlay sooo wet thats why I never bought anymore.If you like the style if the little lambs then maybe try a Tots bots they are just the same but I find then more absorbant.You will also find BB wick the moisture away from the skin beacuse of the lining.Ignore other people do what you want too.I like laurie have tried and tested most of them and the ones that work best for us all happen to be quite dull nappies but they work and have had no rashes etc so far!!.xx

also if i think about it id hate to be wearing a disposable, much rather a nice fluffy nappy... we wear fabric why shouldnt he!

well hubby is asking me why as in terms of environment im washing in washing machine so using electricity etc etc... and i agree i dont like the idea of the plastic that disposables have next to his skin...

Mr h is allergic to the chemicals in sposies so i have to go cloth, you do what you feel best hun xx

yeah i think ill leave the little lambs... i think i need to try some others and some will obviously work...

thanks for letting me turn in a full circle hehe i just need to remember why i want to do it!

and i agree once it has poo on it they are all the same hehe

right you lovely ladies i'm off for my first sleep in 4 days so night night and big hugs to your lo's and lil bumps to you pg ladies xx

Posting your parcel on Monday hun so you will have some others to try.Do you want me to send you a Tots Bots just to have a try???I have plenty that I can use on him.xx

also if i think about it id hate to be wearing a disposable, much rather a nice fluffy nappy... we wear fabric why shouldnt he!

This was my thoughts for changing to cloth! I was thinking well Deri wears cloth swim nappies so why should he wear disposable everyday nappies...amongst other things....

I think when you find what works for you then stick with it. I think pockets (such as BG V3's, BB's etc) are the best to keep moisture away from LO's bum but like Donna said, use fleece liners in the others! I bought some really thin ones from Baby Kind for 50p each to try and they look fab...they're an hourglass shape...will try them tomorrow and let you know how I get on!

right you lovely ladies i'm off for my first sleep in 4 days so night night and big hugs to your lo's and lil bumps to you pg ladies xx

Night night Donna - really hope you and Harley get a good nights sleep tonight! :hugs: Hope you both feel better soon xxx

ooo hannah if you dont mind that would be great!

are the smart nappies fitted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->