~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

smart nappys are a 2 part system... you get a soaker pad which you put into a wrap, if soaker is just wet you can replace just the pad i usually rotate the wraps tho so if i change the pad i also change thw wrap but the first one goes back on the third time if that makes sense??? so you dont have to buy as many wraps as soakers!! they are really good :thumbup:

sara

xxxxx

do you want some money for a tots bots hannah?

No its fine hun honestly,I will pop one in for you,if you dont like or it doesnt work for you just send it back!!!lol!

Think the smart nappies are prefolds,correct me if I am wrong anybody!!.

omg its confusing :wacko: lol

i feel like i need to take a course in nappies!

Think I was a post behind there!!

Sara have you ever used Mios???I know you really rate the Smart Nappies and am tempted to get the trial to give them a go but if they are pretty much the same as the Mios then there is not much point as i have loads!!xx

omg its confusing :wacko: lol

i feel like i need to take a course in nappies!

Tell you what I will also send you a BamBino Mio and wrap so you can have a bash with a pre-fold then you should have tried about every style then!!!How much does he weigh and then I know what wrap to send.(I got these free)xxx

no i havent used mios before hun.... will take a pic of one of my smart nappies when they come out of the wash for ya hun :thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup: you girls are great!

hes probably about 14lbs now he was 13lb 4oz tuesday just gone..

we really should do a sticky with pics of the diff types of nappy and what they do!

:thumbup::thumbup: you girls are great!

hes probably about 14lbs now he was 13lb 4oz tuesday just gone..

He is almost spot on the same as Finnlay then!!!!xxxYour parcel is gonna be huuuuge!!!!!lol!!I am actually jealous I want a parcel crammed full of double gusseted nappies!!:blush:

hehe im all excited :happydance: the postie will wonder whats going on hehe

smart nappy............

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

hope that helps hun!!

theres like the outer wrap with a hammock type thing that you put your soaker in, they're not as plasticky as they look :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

ooo they look really interesting! might pick one up tomorrow cause im going to mothercare!

right i have to go to bed night night girlsxx

Night hun!!

And thank you Sara,they look simlair to Mios but a deeper pouch bit,think I might give the trial pack a go as they have the big gusset thing going on!!lol!!

night missy

hannah yeh they ave a nice big gusset it really holds everything in :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxx

Morning girls how are we all?
Hannah i've tried the mio's and they are the same but different lol, they aren't as bulky i feel and also the middle part that is against the lo's bottom is ssssssooooooooo soft where as from what i remember ( was 3 years ago i used mio's) they were the same material all arouns and with the smart nappy you don't need a fleece liner as the bit against the bum is so soft and lush in a fleece kind of material, altho i use them with one at night just so there is no way he will feel the wet at all.

Missy i think you are sssssssssooooooooooooooo lucky getting a big parcel lol i'm deprived at the mo, i think you would like the smart nappy so think getting a trial pack would be good.

Sara morning hun how was your cloth through the night?

We had our first ever explosion in the night my poor man had the runs and omg i picked him up to feed him so didn't put the light on and bbbbbbbiiiiiiiiigggggggggg mistake it was everywhere naughty me i had used the one i made a couple of years ago but couldn't remember if i rated it :dohh: well i now remember i should of packed it more than i had :dohh:

well mr h has been restless all night and i ended up co sleeping which i myself don't like but it was the only thing i could do to get some sleep.

OMy sorry to hear about the poo explosion!!! :rofl: guess we all will have it at some point.. really looking forward to that one!

I scored a lovely lime green and black fleece NB pocket nappy for a good price so cant wait to get it in! Couldnt help myself haha

I think i may need to get some more Newborn stuff.. just dont know if it will be worth wile..

hi ladies :wave: hope you've all been ok, what have i missed? sorry i've been mia the last few days have been so busy for us! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->