~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Been well! Trying to find a new home for our poor cat!
They had a huge factory AVENT sale on this weekend and bought heaps of stuff for half price.. now DH has banned me again!!!!!!!

But i dont think ill be able to this week :rofl:

Morning Girls :wave:

Just popped in to say....

We're back in Cloth!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Deri had a Pop In on for 2.5 hours this morning and NO leaks, his now wearing his second one (both without a night booster to test them). He was bone dry too when I took it off - Yay!!! :happydance: Wish me luck!

xxxx

Yay for the Pop In testing! I'm waiting for mine to dry...seems to take a while!!

I can't wait to see how they go overnight.

:)

:happydance::happydance: go Deri, awww laurie i am so happy he's back in cloth and even better no leaks :happydance:

Well i'm off to get my new sewing machine in a min so i can get making some bum fluff, i have loads of material etc so just need to get making :happydance:

Count me in too! I'm joining a little late and this is such a long thread ... wow.

We use/have used BumGenius, Fuzzi Bunz, PeaPods, MotherEase and Pocket Change nappies.

yay deri's back in cloth great to hear the pop ins are doing their job :thumbup:

welcome jomoma, i've never heard of peapods ....off for a nosey now!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Hello again girls - sorry just popped in again, I'm so pleased the second Pop In didn't leak (only had it on for 2 hours though!) :dance:

In a BG V3 now so watch this space!

Sorry when I have more time I'll be back for a chat xxxxxx

thats great Laurie!!! i'm definately gonna be getting one !!!! hope the v3 behaves itself !!!

sara
xxx

hi ladies how is everyone this morning

im sorry i missed your texts about mr H donna ill make s=ure my hone is on in future :blush:

am thinking of selling some of my coolababys i have about 50 nappies now and oh is moaning

50? :shock: When did you manage to build that stash????!!!!

If I had that many I'd spend too long deciding which one to put on Deri everytime I changed him :blush:

Sorry I haven't read back through the posts yet but just popping in AGAIN!

Sara - yeah I would think the Pop Ins would good for night use with the booster...I'm not going back to cloth at night yet as I want to put cream on his bum just to make sure we don't get any sneaky rashes creeping back!

How is Mr H Donna?

x

Lol, I have about 30 nappies which I think is too many! (I got a set though then starting buying randoms.) I also have 20 bigger ones to go to when she is older!

:blush:

Wish I had bought more separate kinds though rather than getting a lot of the same, good as they are.

More fun if you have loads of different ones!

:)

i dunno how i ended up with so many i think my postie is starting to hate me ...twinkle twinkle and babykind are my best friends as is international ebay for my hh...jacqui and you laurie have helped too :lol:

i must stop

when ive washed and dried this lot ill post a piccie of them all

Afternoon Girls :wave:

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend?

Any updates on the cloth front?

Hannah - any leaks today or are you doing well with the Pop Ins?
Sammy - have you bought anymore...I know you'll be up in a few hours!
Donna - how is Harley? And you?
Sara - how's little Daisy today? Bought anymore or planning what to add to your stash this week...he he?
Carly - how are you and Maddi doing?
(I think it's Jomama...welcome to the Fluffy Bum Club :thumbup:)
Kirsten - what nappies do you have in your stash?

Big apologies if I missed anyone :hugs:

Well....so far today, we've had no leaks :happydance: but I've made sure I've changed Deri every 2-2.5 hours to reduce risks of leaks and also to keep his bum from getting too wet iykwim!

Deri had a massive poo in an Itti today and it didn't leak anywhere - I was well impressed. Mind you, he'd only had it on an hour. OH had him and didn't even know he'd pooped so I wasn't impressed to realise he had and that OH hadn't checked (all he said was, well I couldn't smell it :dohh:). So that was a plus too....no poo or wee leakage.....he's now in another Itti so watch this space!!!! (I'm so keeping my fingers crossed now)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"