I have:
20 Little Lambs size 1
20 Little Lambs size 2
2 Blueberrys
3 Fuzzi Bunz
1 Pop In
3 Motherease Sandys
1 Bambeasy.

Everything but the Little Lambs and Pop In is second hand.

I think I am going to sell all my Size 2 Lambs as I have a fair few birth to potty ones now and don't think I will need 20! I would like a few more Pop Ins and if anyone has and suggestions for nappies that hold huuuge wees then I will get some of them!

Freya was wearing the Pop In for 3 hours today, her bum wasn't wet and it wasn't soaked through so I'm very happy with it.

:)

Afternoon Girls :wave:

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend?

Any updates on the cloth front?

Hannah - any leaks today or are you doing well with the Pop Ins?
Sammy - have you bought anymore...I know you'll be up in a few hours!
Donna - how is Harley? And you?
Sara - how's little Daisy today? Bought anymore or planning what to add to your stash this week...he he?
Carly - how are you and Maddi doing?
(I think it's Jomama...welcome to the Fluffy Bum Club :thumbup:)
Kirsten - what nappies do you have in your stash?

Big apologies if I missed anyone :hugs:

Well....so far today, we've had no leaks :happydance: but I've made sure I've changed Deri every 2-2.5 hours to reduce risks of leaks and also to keep his bum from getting too wet iykwim!

Deri had a massive poo in an Itti today and it didn't leak anywhere - I was well impressed. Mind you, he'd only had it on an hour. OH had him and didn't even know he'd pooped so I wasn't impressed to realise he had and that OH hadn't checked (all he said was, well I couldn't smell it :dohh:). So that was a plus too....no poo or wee leakage.....he's now in another Itti so watch this space!!!! (I'm so keeping my fingers crossed now)

xxxxx

i havent bought any this week....yet!! i'm thinking maybe a weenotions to try as i havent tested them yet!! and a pop in or two for the same reason and you rate them so highly, might use them as my night nappies? and i'm definately gonna be goin to get another smart nappy wrap and two more inners and possibly a bb so not much :blush: once i've got thosed and a couple more bb's i think i'll have to stop for a while as i'm running out of room to store my cloth :dohh: oh promised me 4 BB's when he got payed so gonna hold him to that one for definate!! lol i was gonna wait it out till the new prints come out as i really like a couple of those but i spoke to laura from fill your pants and she hasnt heard anything about the new prints and says it'll probably be a while till they come out in the uk...might have to geet some shipped from the us??? oh yeah and i definately need another eco bubs!! they seem to get softer and softer and it looks soooo sweet on her booty!!!

omg i need to stop coming on here !!!! i'll be bankrupt very soon!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

LOL! I know what you mean about storing your stash!!!!! Sounds like you know what you like and you know what's working for you hun :D

Keep us updated on what you buy!

I was looking at Deri's washed (colourful) clothes tonight as I hung it up and realised I have no red or orange nappies and really fancy one of each to go with his t-shirts/babylegs...oh no, I can't keep spending :blush: think I should wait it out and see how we get on for the next week before I buy anymore.......... :haha:

On a plus note, we had NO leaks today :dance: I'm so chuffed!!!! I think the only way cloth is going to work for Deri is if I change him every 2/2.5 hours....what winds me up is the front of his nappy is soaking and the back is bone dry, it's just cos he wee's so high up in the front and the leaks ALWAYS come from the same place :dohh:

Oh well :kiss:

xxx

***Edit*** I'm still waiting on an Ecobubs everyday nappy and a FB...hoping they arrive tomorrow! x

i know what you mean about wanting a nappy to match every outfit...i'm going thru my stash trying to decide what colours to buy!!!!

so pleased to hear you're not having any leaks hun!! hope it stays that way:) yeah i no what i like...i'm a fussy moo!!!

i'm looking at the baby hawk website now and there are far too many fabric options :( im soooo stuck!!!!!! defo getting a pink uv moby but i want a BH too for those quick outings ......i need to win the lottery :blush:

sara
x
xxxxx

Me too :blush: OH pulls his hair out with me!!!

I LOVE the Moby Pink UV Wrap :D and tell me about the BH website, I couldn't decide in the end so gave up...there is just TOO much choice. Have you looked at the Simply Mei Tai's?

We probably should be talking slings in the other thread! :dohh:

x

whahaha morning girls!!!

Whats this about all these new nappies popping up huh :)
Good to hear there were no leaks with Deri today, how is he doing now?

Ive seen some things on the ecobubs about the wool getting very thin.. im not sure i what time frame but you might only be able to use it for one bub?!

Just thought id throw it out there..

HI GIRLS!! I've been such a busy bumblebee over the past few days (I love weekends when OH is around loads!) so I haven't had much chance to keep up with you spendaholics!

Laurie - so so so so so glad deri is better and back in cloth.
Donna - hope mr H is doing better now too
Everyone else - you just all tempt me to spend too much!!

I have officially decided that, although they are pretty boring, my smart nappies are my all round favourites. They have dealt with explosive poo, hold a small swimming pool, dry so so so fast, are super easy to change her when out and about, keep her bum super dry, I have NEVER had a leak from them, are mega cheap and they are the ONLY nappy that I have ever managed to get a paper liner to work in!

xxxx

Haha sounds like yuove found your dream nappy then :D
yay for weekends.. though mine just ended here.. grr monday morning!

Do you girls think i should wash the nappies now or closer to due date?
They may start to smell a bit like closet otherwise.. hmmm

Oh and i thought id share the nappy bargain i got.. it's a pocket but i got kinda envious of the lime green itti my friend ordered on my insisting haha so i got myself the one on the left hand side.. yay!

https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/tq/15/105015215.jpg

Ohh and this is the nappy bag i scored at the factory sale:
https://www.winkalotts.co.nz/productimages/LARGE/28002081.jpg
And this baby monitor half price :wohoo:
https://images.philips.com/is/image/PhilipsConsumer/SCD520_00-GAL-global?wid=430&hei=430&$jpglarge$

Alright after reading this i mght have to indeed agree with hubby.. that was kind of a spending spree this weekend :dohh:

HI GIRLS!! I've been such a busy bumblebee over the past few days (I love weekends when OH is around loads!) so I haven't had much chance to keep up with you spendaholics!

Laurie - so so so so so glad deri is better and back in cloth.
Donna - hope mr H is doing better now too
Everyone else - you just all tempt me to spend too much!!

I have officially decided that, although they are pretty boring, my smart nappies are my all round favourites. They have dealt with explosive poo, hold a small swimming pool, dry so so so fast, are super easy to change her when out and about, keep her bum super dry, I have NEVER had a leak from them, are mega cheap and they are the ONLY nappy that I have ever managed to get a paper liner to work in!

xxxx

Thanks hun! I just hope we don't go back to square one so have been using fleece liners to keep wetness away from his skin!

I'm liking the sound of these Smart Nappies, although when I look at them in store, I get quite put off with how plasticy (sp?) they seem :shrug:

im banned from shopping...no fair :(

In all fairness hun - you do have more than 50 :rofl: (really I'm just jealous!!)

whahaha morning girls!!!

Whats this about all these new nappies popping up huh :)
Good to hear there were no leaks with Deri today, how is he doing now?

Ive seen some things on the ecobubs about the wool getting very thin.. im not sure i what time frame but you might only be able to use it for one bub?!

Just thought id throw it out there..

Thanks hun!

I have ordered an everyday ecobubs which is PUL on the outer (I think) not wool...will let you know when I get it! They're also a lot cheaper than the wool ones!

x

Haha sounds like yuove found your dream nappy then :D
yay for weekends.. though mine just ended here.. grr monday morning!

Do you girls think i should wash the nappies now or closer to due date?
They may start to smell a bit like closet otherwise.. hmmm

Oh and i thought id share the nappy bargain i got.. it's a pocket but i got kinda envious of the lime green itti my friend ordered on my insisting haha so i got myself the one on the left hand side.. yay!

https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/tq/15/105015215.jpg

Ohh and this is the nappy bag i scored at the factory sale:
https://www.winkalotts.co.nz/productimages/LARGE/28002081.jpg
And this baby monitor half price :wohoo:
https://images.philips.com/is/image/PhilipsConsumer/SCD520_00-GAL-global?wid=430&hei=430&$jpglarge$

Alright after reading this i mght have to indeed agree with hubby.. that was kind of a spending spree this weekend :dohh:

Ooooo...very green...love it! :D

wow thats very green !!! very cool!!!! great choice sam xx

Hehe, yeah Dh seems to think im using the poor boy as a dress up doll :dohh:

Well maybe a bit, but it will be middle of summer, he needs some funky colors too right :winkwink:

I'm liking the sound of these Smart Nappies, although when I look at them in store, I get quite put off with how plasticy (sp?) they seem :shrug:

I thought this at first, but they are quite a weird design with the cradle bit that holds the super soft prefold and that is the only bit that is really in contact with LO's skin. To the left and right on the inside is quite a soft material so barely any of the plasticy bits are in contact with their bum.

I'm sure sara will come and say the same when she reads this.

They work for us, and she never seems to be irritated by them...might be worth a try (I'd buy them off you if you didn't like them!) :hugs:

OOOh, sam - that is a super green! That would look so fabby on a little boy (not that i'm thinking about #2 already.....:blush:)

It is newborn size to so hopefully ill be able to use it fairly soon after Cole is born..
Good thing the inner is Black fleece though with the baby poop :rofl:

I will do some research on those smart nappies too.. are yuo using them come night time at all?

I thought this at first, but they are quite a weird design with the cradle bit that holds the super soft prefold and that is the only bit that is really in contact with LO's skin. To the left and right on the inside is quite a soft material so barely any of the plasticy bits are in contact with their bum.

I'm sure sara will come and say the same when she reads this.

They work for us, and she never seems to be irritated by them...might be worth a try (I'd buy them off you if you didn't like them!) :hugs:

Ok thanks hun! Will let you know if I buy any xxx

It is newborn size to so hopefully ill be able to use it fairly soon after Cole is born..
Good thing the inner is Black fleece though with the baby poop :rofl:

I will do some research on those smart nappies too.. are yuo using them come night time at all?

Yeah....I use mine at night, I just put two of the prefolds in instead of one and it does the job brilliantly!

bugger we do not have a mothercare in NZ!!! must be a typical UK thing .. maybe i can score some on Ebay though + international shipping it may not be worth it.. grrr..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->