~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i agree babyshambelle (sorry i dont know your human name!!) they do look plastickysp?? but feel alot softer than they look and they dont ever irritate daisy's skin n she's really sensitive !! super absorbant once they've been washed too!! daisy's bum has NEVER been wet when i took one off her!! i've never used one on a night as of yet but i'm gonna as soon as i have two inners dry at the same time :dohh: i'm going to buy some more on tuesday :thumbup:

sam(lunaty) would you like me to grab an extra trial pack for you and send it over ???

sara

xxxx

evening girls how are we all? Well i'm no doctor but i think mr h has measles so off to the gp tomoz to get them to have a look.
Well my stash so far and not including my aray of wraps i have
3 tots bots
2 motherease
15 kooshies size 2
10 kooshies size 1 which now he has lost weight he fits in again
1 itti
1 starbunz
1 baby love
5 cool babies
1 zebra print off ellie
2 stuffables
and 3 smart nappies
and a pretty star one i made for jack when he was little
and i'm making 3 atm
and i'm after some more itti's and smart nappies as well:blush: but have to sell my kooshie size 1's and my stuffables.

Laurie i'm glad you have had a good day with the cloth i have to change mr h every 3 hours in itti's, every 2 with the kooshies and every 4 hours cause i feel that's long enough with the smart nappies but he wears a smart nappy for 11 hours over night with no leaks.:happydance:

Sam i need one of them nappies it is ssssoooooooo green i love it, i'd wash your stash now and then again in a month or to ready A0 they will get you all excited and will look super cute drying and B) they will increase absorbancy the more you wash them.

Do you think i am doing well on my ban girls? i have only bought 6 nappies this week :blush: dh says NO MORE unless i make them up until xmas then i can get him some new ones :happydance:
if i have missed anyone sorry but my eyes are wanting to close but i can't yet xx

HEEELLLOOOOO!

well i have bought a trial of the smart nappy just waiting to wash and have a go but it looks good :thumbup:

cant wait for my big parcel! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for no leaks!!!! and im glad you have been able to put Deri in cloth again laurie!

Love the green nappy!!

cant remember all the posts :rofl:

been playing with a new sewing machine for last hour hehe

wohoo for the smart nappy missy let us no how you get on with it hun

sara

xxxxxxx

Girls with little babies who are interested in the smart nappy i have found this which is a bit cheaper than going in store https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mothercare-S...s_LE?hash=item35a328ea78&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

ps i think you're doing so wwell on your ban, but what were you doing lookin at smart nappies on e bay???? hmmmmm someones guilty me thinks:haha:

sara

xxxxx

i think i need to try and make a new babynest for my bugaboo bee :D not nappy related but hey ho

i think i need to try and make a new babynest for my bugaboo bee :D not nappy related but hey ho

Don't talk to me about the bugaboo bee...I really want one, but my OH says no :cry: I know I have already had two prams...but he just doesn't understand that the bee is different to the others and I really NEED one. :cry:

i really really need a bee too :hissy: i'm soo jealous of anyone who has one :cry:

ps i think you're doing so wwell on your ban, but what were you doing lookin at smart nappies on e bay???? hmmmmm someones guilty me thinks:haha:

sara

xxxxx

Me never lol
i was sat here thinking of how much i need to look for smart nappies for all you on here and how i WILL not bid on the ones that are up tomorrow :blush:
see i did it just for you girls :winkwink:

sara

xxxxx

Me never lol
i was sat here thinking of how much i need to look for smart nappies for all you on here and how i WILL not bid on the ones that are up tomorrow :blush:
see i did it just for you girls :winkwink:

lol i believe you millions wouldnt !!!!!

Right girls....night night. Fingers crossed for another 'sleeping through the night' night that she has been doing for the past 4 nights :cloud9:

night hun have a nice night xx

sara i knew you would belive me lol x

Evening all!!!

Been sooo busy today hope you have all had a fab weekend!!

Boggled with all the posts I have just read so

I have had no leaks today!!!!again been in Pop ins and Mios so thats fab!!!

Laurie-Glad today has been leak free for you!!!!!!

Cant remember who said they has tried the pop in and no leaks but so glad that they worked for you!!!!

I am off tommorow to get a Smart nappy trial pack,fab link but I will have to get a medium for Finn,and also to get some more pop ins!!.

Missy posting your parcel tommorow!!!

hehe i believe you donna.... honestly :rofl:

fingers crossed for sleeping through... im still waiting for that lol

i do love my bee BUT the only problem i have is that it dosnt fold in rear facing grrrrrrr

Evening all!!!

Been sooo busy today hope you have all had a fab weekend!!

Boggled with all the posts I have just read so

I have had no leaks today!!!!again been in Pop ins and Mios so thats fab!!!

Laurie-Glad today has been leak free for you!!!!!!

Cant remember who said they has tried the pop in and no leaks but so glad that they worked for you!!!!

I am off tommorow to get a Smart nappy trial pack,fab link but I will have to get a medium for Finn,and also to get some more pop ins!!.

Missy posting your parcel tommorow!!!

wouldn't you know look what i found on ebay brand new https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180400281868&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT and she has 2 of them,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->