~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i need to stop looking at the cloth sell thread..

Evening all!!!

Been sooo busy today hope you have all had a fab weekend!!

Boggled with all the posts I have just read so

I have had no leaks today!!!!again been in Pop ins and Mios so thats fab!!!

Laurie-Glad today has been leak free for you!!!!!!

Cant remember who said they has tried the pop in and no leaks but so glad that they worked for you!!!!

I am off tommorow to get a Smart nappy trial pack,fab link but I will have to get a medium for Finn,and also to get some more pop ins!!.

Missy posting your parcel tommorow!!!

wouldn't you know look what i found on ebay brand new https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180400281868&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT and she has 2 of them,

:gun:BUSTED!!!!!!!:gun: you have sooo been spending !!! :haha:

Evening all!!!

Been sooo busy today hope you have all had a fab weekend!!

Boggled with all the posts I have just read so

I have had no leaks today!!!!again been in Pop ins and Mios so thats fab!!!

Laurie-Glad today has been leak free for you!!!!!!

Cant remember who said they has tried the pop in and no leaks but so glad that they worked for you!!!!

I am off tommorow to get a Smart nappy trial pack,fab link but I will have to get a medium for Finn,and also to get some more pop ins!!.

Missy posting your parcel tommorow!!!

wouldn't you know look what i found on ebay brand new https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180400281868&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT and she has 2 of them,

:thumbup: Oooh thanks hun thats fab!!!!!!!!

Hows the little man today??Did I read that you thought he had measles??.Poor little thing.How are you?do you feel better for some sleep.:hugs:

sara i am doing for the good of you girls.

yup i think he has measles as he has a blotchy rash and it's on his head and behind his ears etc, he has gone down easier tonight so fingers crossed, as for sleep io am shattered as i had none last night as he was up crying and feeding so i hope to get some tonight.
For now girls i am off to bed so night night from the smart nappy lady lol xx

Night hun and I hope you manage to get some sleep.Let us know how you get on tomorow hun.xx

lol hope you get some sleep tonight hun, give mr h a :kiss: n a :hugs: from me n daisy hope he's feeling alot better soon

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Had to come share as I'm really excited...Hayden's first 4 trainers arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!! He has like 3-4 still on the way...I can't remember what all I ordered haha. I can't wait to try them on him, probably won't happen til tomorrow though...I just hope they fit they look a bit big for his tiny butt

Had to come share as I'm really excited...Hayden's first 4 trainers arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!! He has like 3-4 still on the way...I can't remember what all I ordered haha. I can't wait to try them on him, probably won't happen til tomorrow though...I just hope they fit they look a bit big for his tiny butt

Oooh .. that's exciting. Can't wait to hear how they go ...

yay for trainers :) def make some pics when you can!!!!!

Morning Girls :wave:

Hope Mummies and Babies are all well! :kiss:

Donna I hope Harley is ok...please keep us updated hun :hugs:

Does anyone have a spare white nappy nippa they can sell me?xxx

Morning morning ;) whilst im preparing dinner here :rofl:

Yay only 3 more days till the MIL leaves :D Ill have the house to myself again!!!!
So much to clean up though :growlmad:

Hmm yes hope Harley is doing better too, he must be so sickies.. midwife actually told me the other day had low immune to Measles im sure ive had it as a kid though!.. :(

GOOD MORNING GIRLS guess what ????? I had sleep :happydance::happydance: mr h woke a couple of times in the night but i can't complain.
So what do we all have planned? today i'm off to soddin b n q and nope not for nappies :haha: my kitched flooded last night so dh thought it would be a good idea to replace all the waste pipes but :dohh: he doesn't have enough so when he gets back we have to go up there which means no washing for me:cry: and also the kitchen and bathroom look like a builders yard, i love washing and get very angry if there is none :blush:
Well i was beave last night and told dh i have 6 nappies on the way and he just :nope: and rolled his eyes, but on a positive he wants me to get some baby legs but i don't want to be spending £9.00 a pair so i'm trauling through ebay etc, dh wants some off of there that have cars all over them so will see.
Will cathch up with you all in a bit after mr h has fed etc x

A bummer on the kitchen flooding!!!

I love my washing too.. i hate when it piles up :growlmad:
They have some really cute ones on Trademe for around 11 NZ $ (n conversion rate it's about 4.60 Pounds..

If yuo want a couple could get them for you and send them to the UK?!
That should make it worth wile with shipping aswell although ill have to check what that would cost but they shouldnt weigh much :)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Se...type=Search&sort_order=&redirectFromAll=False

thankyou hun i will look in a bit and show dh,

is it me girls or is jacqui mia?

HI GIRLS!

We slept through again!!! Yayay!!! And the Smart Nappies double boosted held a whole nights wee again!!! Yeahh!

Sam Lunaty - I still find it funny that you are having your dinner at the time we wake up....such simple things...lol!

Donna - oh no for the kitchen flooding. You are having a really bad time of it at the moment aren't you hun?? I'm meeting a freind for coffee and cake at the park later with our LO's and then (very boring) going to get a new mobile phone cos mine AND OH's broke yesterday :dohh: Also - your siggy just made me laugh out loud so much that Olivia startled...that little smiley sucking on the boob smiling is HILARIOUS!!

Love Laura
xxxx

Morning!!!

Donna! your not having much luck! but the 6 nappies should help :rofl:

I know what you mean Jacqui does seem to be MIA

Zack keep waking up from a nap!!

morning girls!!!!

laurie sorry hun i never used nippas but if you look on that website i linked you to and go to the accessories section you might get one there?? if not i'm going to mothercare tomorrow n can pick you up a packet??

sam :happydance:for having the house to yourself soon hope you enjpy dinner!!

donna :dance:you got sleep!!! so sorry about the kitchen :hissy: but great news about the babylegs!!!! i think i have an e bay link for em quite cheap!! i'll have a look

babyshambelle (sorry still forgot your human name!) great news for sleeping thru and great news about the smart nappy !! they are fab :thumbup:

sorry if i missed anyone out

jacqui is defo MIA but i think leo has been a little poorly recently ???

sara

xxxxxxx

morning girls!!!!

laurie sorry hun i never used nippas but if you look on that website i linked you to and go to the accessories section you might get one there?? if not i'm going to mothercare tomorrow n can pick you up a packet??

sam :happydance:for having the house to yourself soon hope you enjpy dinner!!

donna :dance:you got sleep!!! so sorry about the kitchen :hissy: but great news about the babylegs!!!! i think i have an e bay link for em quite cheap!! i'll have a look

babyshambelle (sorry still forgot your human name!) great news for sleeping thru and great news about the smart nappy !! they are fab :thumbup:

sorry if i missed anyone out

jacqui is defo MIA but i think leo has been a little poorly recently ???

sara

xxxxxxx

Thank you sweetie but I ordered some from Fill Your Pants and sent them back as I thought I'd never use my pre-folds but now Ellie is making that nappy I could use one :dohh:

I'll have a look in Boots today see if they have them (although I doubt they will!!).

Donna - glad you had some sleep hun but sorry to hear about your Kitchen :hugs: Is Harley better this morning? You said you thought he had measles last night...is he better today?

BS - I've forgetten your name too - sorry hun...glad you got a full nights sleep....we didn't here as I think Deri's second tooth just popped through the gum :-( bless him!

Yeah where is Jacqui....she's been very quiet!

x

Thanks girls...postman had nothing for me this morning apart from a leaflet about the Adsa baby event (WOOO!)

My real name is Laura...I'm going to start putting it at the end of my posts so you all remember it!! xxxx

:wohoo: i won the auction on the Cushie Tushie bumblebee (for whom cant remember me posting before)

https://www.cushietushies.com.au/images/Bumble%20Bee%20Couture.jpg

havnt told DH yet and i think it's wize for me to keep this one quite!

We also picked up our new car today :D, we sold our old 4wd as it was sucking the juice big time.. but i still needed a decent hatchback with 2 big dogs and a baby too come (not to mention the stroller etc )..

So we got a Nissan Wingroad.. (prob not familiar in EU though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->