~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thanks Laurie,

Sorry about the stupid questions, I have spent too much on things that don't work!

Which is more absorbant in your opinion, the Pop In or the BG AIO Organic? I am going to sell off everything I have and get a mixture of these I think, I am impressed with the Pop In, but I like the idea of having an AIO for going out, my LL are so fussy with their bits and bobs!

:)

Tell me about it! I like them both tbh but haven't used either enough to say which is my favourite however I do think the BG AIO Organic is better overall, much slimmer fitting...the Pop In is bulky (especially with the night booster) but dries quicker!

Why don't you try one of each and see...maybe like you say use a mix of the two? I would say the Pop In may be better for night use but have no experience with either at night.

Neither are cheap nappies once you add the night booster for the Pop In, although you don't have the option to add boosters to the BG!

x

Afternoon to all girlies :D

Sam - I love that nappy but if it's similar to an Itti it just won't be worth my while with Deri....I have no idea where he gets all this wee from....he doesn't even drink that much :shock:

Well they seem to be quite similar with the booster system i mean (as you pop them in if needed) Though i cant say for sure if they are as slim as the Itti's until i have them here and then i only have small Itti's to compare with and the CT is BTP... It's hard to tell as there arent any big pics of baby's wearing them in the pics..

I tell you what ill make a pick next to one of the BG V3's on the large setting hat will give a better view then next to a small itti haha

Boo i so want to try them out now :cry:, i may borrow Cooper (8 month old from my friend) he is teething like crazy now too though

wow ladies where are you all it's gone quiet on here tonight.:shrug:
Well mr h is happily but naughtily bouncing in his jumperoo and the others are in bed so i have semi peace:cloud9:, Jon my dh has done all the plumbing so my washer is on constantly :happydance:god how much washing do i accumilate in 24 hours amazes me.:blush:
well we have had a good cloth day today and i am a naughty mummy as he has only been changed 4 times today due to them not leaking and doing so well, i am thinking of selling all my kooshies as i have way to many nappies now i have made some but i love them as they work so well and been aio's they are so easy but dh has taken a likeing to the itti's and even he changed one today which is around the 5th nappy change in 7 months, WOW just realised mr h is 7 months old in the morning what a birthday pressie:cloud9:
So how are we all? :kiss:

wow ladies where are you all it's gone quiet on here tonight.:shrug:
Well mr h is happily but naughtily bouncing in his jumperoo and the others are in bed so i have semi peace:cloud9:, Jon my dh has done all the plumbing so my washer is on constantly :happydance:god how much washing do i accumilate in 24 hours amazes me.:blush:
well we have had a good cloth day today and i am a naughty mummy as he has only been changed 4 times today due to them not leaking and doing so well, i am thinking of selling all my kooshies as i have way to many nappies now i have made some but i love them as they work so well and been aio's they are so easy but dh has taken a likeing to the itti's and even he changed one today which is around the 5th nappy change in 7 months, WOW just realised mr h is 7 months old in the morning what a birthday pressie:cloud9:
So how are we all? :kiss:

Donna I have a Royal Blue, Light Blue and Yellow Itti for sale if Jon likes them :D

Hope Harley is doing well and feeling a bit better!

Is it your birthday tomorrow?

xxx

Hun i will ask him and do what a girl has to do in the bedroom to get round him lol.
It's my birthday on friday can't belive i am going to be 19 again lol

I'm going to attempt to make my own baby legs this week i have decided as they look easy to make and i am supposed to be on a money saving mission for a month so i can pay my holiday off.

Hun i will ask him and do what a girl has to do in the bedroom to get round him lol.
It's my birthday on friday can't belive i am going to be 19 again lol

I'm going to attempt to make my own baby legs this week i have decided as they look easy to make and i am supposed to be on a money saving mission for a month so i can pay my holiday off.

:rofl: Needs must!!!!! :winkwink:

Evening all!!!!!!

Glad Mr H id feeling better!!!

Laurie you still after Nappi Nippas???I have a brand new 3pk in blues if you want them £2.50 posted and there yours!!Have you tried your eco bubs yet??Let me know when you do.

No leaks today!!Yeay!!Gutted to be parceling up all my other nappies but what is the point if they leak for us!!So waved bye bye to all my BGs today.

Totally off topic but looked round the most gorg house today in the small village where Mia goes to school,only prob is its a 2 bed so its not going to work but I am in love!!!

Evening all!!!!!!

Laurie you still after Nappi Nippas???I have a brand new 3pk in blues if you want them £2.50 posted and there yours!!Have you tried your eco bubs yet??Let me know when you do.

No leaks today!!Yeay!!Gutted to be parceling up all my other nappies but what is the point if they leak for us!!So waved bye bye to all my BGs today.

Totally off topic but looked round the most gorg house today in the small village where Mia goes to school,only prob is its a 2 bed so its not going to work but I am in love!!!

Oooo...I love house hunting! (you wouldn't believe it's my job, selling them that is :blush: no nasty comments please)

I got my EB's today and washed it tonight so will try it out tomorrow and let you know hun! It looks lovely and soft...very impressed although think I'll have to put an extra insert in.

I really just wanted 1 hun and in white but if I need them, I'll shout up! TY xx

I'm selling my Ittis and soooo don't want to but like you say, if they leak, what's the point? :-(

Off to bed now as I'm shattered...Deri hasn't been sleeping well from teething so need to catch up :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all!!!!!!

Oooo...I love house hunting! (you wouldn't believe it's my job, selling them that is :blush: no nasty comments please)

I got my EB's today and washed it tonight so will try it out tomorrow and let you know hun! It looks lovely and soft...very impressed although think I'll have to put an extra insert in.

I really just wanted 1 hun and in white but if I need them, I'll shout up! TY xx

I'm selling my Ittis and soooo don't want to but like you say, if they leak, what's the point? :-(

Off to bed now as I'm shattered...Deri hasn't been sleeping well from teething so need to catch up :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL no nasty comments hun!!!!I love house hunting too!!Its such a small village houses hardly ever come up and this is just sooo perfect but lacking the 3rd bedroom and cant see how we could make it work.:cry:

Night hun,hope Deri lets you sleep!!x

Evening ladies. How are you all? I am sooo behind in this thread i'm not even going to bother try to catch up :blush:

evening girls!!! how are we all doing??? dee so pleased to hear haley seems a little happier and you've got your kitchen sorted and washer back!!!
laurie, hope you've had no leaks and deri lets you get some sleep tonight, hope his teeth arent causing too much bother!! :hugs:
lil bump - donna?? i quite often get lost on here too!! lol its easily done!!!
hannah house hunting is soo much fun, could you not put an extension on or convert the loft???? pm'ing you now to pay you for the itti!!

sorry if i've missed anyone out

sara

xxx

No hun cant do extension as they have already done the Kitchen and 2nd bedroom as an extension and its a conservation area so they wont allow anymore.So tempted to just get a sofa bed in the lounge LOL!!!!Simon(OH)thinks Im mad but understands as he loves it to.xx

oeww i love house hunting too!!!
As soon as we get a decent income again (will most likely have to find myself a part time job after bubs!) we will have a look around for a house in NZ.. although our rental is just perfect location i wish we could buy it :cloud9: there is just a lot of stuff that needs to be done on this place as it is a 1940 house which has had extensions but no real upkeep...

So we have exactly 1 bathroom and 4 bedrooms.. a dining and kitchen and a living..
Oww and a huge garden with 12 foot fence (very convenient with our monsters!).. and a barbeque area with stone oven thing.. we just moved in about 4/5 months ago.. and i must admit i cant wait till summer starts soon.. the weather is already clearin up nicely!

Morning girls, anyone up yet ????? u ladies

smart nappy did it!!! no leaks !! i am well impressed ! went from 11 - 8.30 :yipee: i udes two soakers and they definately could have lasted longer!!! all you girls with heavy wetters i would definately say to have a go !!!!!

sara

xxxxx

im up!! :happydance::happydance: for no leaks will definatley be trying that!

think zacks reflux is coming back as gaviscon isnt working as well as it did :nope: taking him to the doc at 11:30, hate dosing him up on stuff but dont want him in pain or uncomfortable, catch 22!

aww poor little thing, hope the doc can do something for him :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

Oee Sara i may have to take you up on that offer of getting me a pack sometime too!!!
Thats fab! Would it fit a couple of weeks after birth aswell?

probably - you can get the newborn size which would probs fit quite early on but he would probably out grow them quite quickly! just let me no hun n i'll grab you some n send it over :hugs:

sara

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"