~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

me too! At least wee notions gave me a time frame and have been in touch since. The peeps at upsy daisy's haven't.

I wish i was good at textiles and that kind of thing i would of had a go at making my own!

well if i can do them, ill make you some :D trying to finish this new baby nest for tomorrows meet hehe only started last night :wacko: and never made one before haha

you're sooo brave! I shoulda pinched my mums sewing machine and had a go myself but i can just picture it'd be a saga. Somewhere underneath a mound of fabric would be a baby :laugh2:

haha im not gonna get far if i continue like this, could work out why the machine would start.... plug it in alice DUH :dohh:

:haha: and i thought there was only me that did that kinda thing

Alice glad you got the nappies but just realised I forgot to put in the Tots Bots and Mio that I said I would let you try!!!doh!!

Will pop them in the post for you!!

Yeay laurie for no leaks!!!

Hope you are all having a good day!!!

Been to look round that house again I cant get it out of my head!!!Think I might use Saras shed idea!!!!

I cant get there hun,I dont drive and OH working.Got to get Mia from school by 3.15 so cant even get the train.Otherwise I would of done as its not that far really,x

:D i just thought you were dont ask me why... ahh i know you are going to the xmas one... got confused! lol

LOL!!!Dont worry I get confused easily too,hence the user ID!!

:wave: Hi hannah.

Has anyone heard of biobaby nappies?

hmmm ebay doesn't seem to bringing up any treats for me today :cry:

hehe you have one on the way... kinda... if they tell you when its been dispatched grrr

the pop in nappies you ladies are using, what version are they?

I kno Alice but i got itchy fingers and a credit card thats shaking with fear! :laugh2:

we should all put our cards in a block of ice lol

:happydance: Zack is in a BG! couldnt resist him trying the huggalugs and OMG tooo cute! :cloud9: will put a pic on the other thread in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->