~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Sara, did you use 2 smart nappy inserts?

Well done one a dry night.

Morning to ALL girls :wave:

Don't worry about catching up....we talk far too much about everything and nothing!

I think the latest has been about the Pop In's nappy wise? Correct me if I'm wrong...AND....how great the Mothercare Smart Nappies are (think I'm going to have to try one!).

Morning girls, anyone up yet ????? u ladies

smart nappy did it!!! no leaks !! i am well impressed ! went from 11 - 8.30 :yipee: i udes two soakers and they definately could have lasted longer!!! all you girls with heavy wetters i would definately say to have a go !!!!!

sara

xxxxx

That's brill hun!! :happydance: Did you use two inserts?

im up!! :happydance::happydance: for no leaks will definatley be trying that!

think zacks reflux is coming back as gaviscon isnt working as well as it did :nope: taking him to the doc at 11:30, hate dosing him up on stuff but dont want him in pain or uncomfortable, catch 22!

Oh no hun :-( please let us know how you get on with Zack...hope he's ok! :D

Oee Sara i may have to take you up on that offer of getting me a pack sometime too!!!
Thats fab! Would it fit a couple of weeks after birth aswell?

I can see us all sending parcels all over the world here...Sammy we'll be asking you to send stuff to us and vice versa (although I thinbk you cop the short straw as there's one of you and lots of us here!!!!)....

xxx

probably - you can get the newborn size which would probs fit quite early on but he would probably out grow them quite quickly! just let me no hun n i'll grab you some n send it over :hugs:

sara

xxxx

sweet ass will probably do when t's closer to baby time :winkwink:

Just wondering girls.. how much do you estimate you have spend on cloth and how many nappies have you got to show for it?!

Im just trying to keep track of how many nappies ive got now and how much ive spend so far// new + 2nd hand and untill now i think im cheaper off then buying the bulk pack for one particular brand..

Just curious if anyone else is keeping track of costs etc.?!

I can see us all sending parcels all over the world here...Sammy we'll be asking you to send stuff to us and vice versa (although I thinbk you cop the short straw as there's one of you and lots of us here!!!!)....

xxx

hehe dont worry about that! Im more then willing to ship stuff out to you lot as ive already mentioned with the baby legs..

a load of stuff here is generally a lot cheaper then in the UK (pounds etc!) and ive got a post office close by too :)

yay im actually planning to visit my fanily next year end of April... it's still a long way away but i havnt been home in over 2 years!!!! I cant wait :thumbup:

xxx

hehe dont worry about that! Im more then willing to ship stuff out to you lot as ive already mentioned with the baby legs..

a load of stuff here is generally a lot cheaper then in the UK (pounds etc!) and ive got a post office close by too :)

yay im actually planning to visit my fanily next year end of April... it's still a long way away but i havnt been home in over 2 years!!!! I cant wait :thumbup:

As long as you're happy to do it, I'm sure we'll take advantage :blush:

Hmmmm...what can you get cheaper there hun? I think it's more what we can't get here that I'd want, y'know different things to try! :winkwink:

Oh yay on coming home next year - I bet you can't wait! You're from Holland aren't you? Shame it's not the UK as we could have a 'Fluffy Bum Club' meet!!!!!

xxxx

well i just got back from doctor and i think i may be a paranoid mummy :blush:

in my defence i can see the symptoms now and again and just dont want him to get to the point where he is screaming blue murder again cause it breaks my heart :cry:

tell me im not the only mummy who worries when you dont really need to?

sorry not fluff related!

FLUFF RELATED !!!!
:happydance::happydance:

Laurie Thanks for the huggalugs! soooo cute!

Hannah - Nappies here but im :wacko::wacko: lol but yay

OK the BG's There is a booster liner thing with a popper on.. do they go inside the nappy?

in my defence i can see the symptoms now and again and just dont want him to get to the point where he is screaming blue murder again cause it breaks my heart :cry:

sorry not fluff related!

No hun you are not alone so don't feel :blush: , I think we all do from time to time, I look on it as we pay our NI contributions for our healthcare so if we have a worry we are entitled to go and get them checked out.

sorry not fluff related!

FLUFF RELATED !!!!
:happydance::happydance:

Laurie Thanks for the huggalugs! soooo cute!

Hannah - Nappies here but im :wacko::wacko: lol but yay

OK the BG's There is a booster liner thing with a popper on.. do they go inside the nappy?

Oh hun - don't feel bad. It shows you care about your baby. I worry SOOOO much about Deri and so does OH. At the end of the day, we're responsible for our LO's, no one else can know and the bubs certainly can't tell you :hugs:

I really hope Zack feels better soon! :kiss:

Glad you're pleased with your Huggalugs! Cute aren't they!!!!

Nappies - BG V3's.....they're a pocket (you stuff the pocket with the inserts). I have to use both and I fold the larger one over and snap the poppers together. Is Zack a heavy wetter? I'd recommend putting both inserts in together. Make sure they're not bunched up as that may cause leaking.

Good Luck hun....if that doesn't make sense...tell me!

xxxx

No hun you are not alone so don't feel :blush: , I think we all do from time to time, I look on it as we pay our NI contributions for our healthcare so if we have a worry we are entitled to go and get them checked out.

Aww Alice :hugs:

Oh hun - don't feel bad. It shows you care about your baby. I worry SOOOO much about Deri and so does OH. At the end of the day, we're responsible for our LO's, no one else can know and the bubs certainly can't tell you :hugs:

I really hope Zack feels better soon! :kiss:

Glad you're pleased with your Huggalugs! Cute aren't they!!!!

Nappies - BG V3's.....they're a pocket (you stuff the pocket with the inserts). I have to use both and I fold the larger one over and snap the poppers together. Is Zack a heavy wetter? I'd recommend putting both inserts in together. Make sure they're not bunched up as that may cause leaking.

Good Luck hun....if that doesn't make sense...tell me!

xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: thanks girlies! these little people are just sooo precious!

yes that does make sense laurie, so i put the folded end at the front for his bits :D

aww you getting a BG alice? I can bring one of mine with me tomorrow to show you if you like? Laurie explained it pretty well though.

Exactly right! Good luck hun...let us know how you get on!

xx

I always find it helps to hold the nappy and insert at the back and shake it down a bit like you would with a duvet.

I haven't had a new nappy in a fortnight, i think i need to correct that! (though i do have 1 and some wipes on order)

hehe which one have you ordered?

ooo and ill think duvet while doing nappy :rofl:

:rofl:! I'm still waiting on my upsy daisy nappy and wee notions wipes :cry: Hope they come soon, haven't heard anything from upsy daisy peepsybods apart from confirmation.

grrr i hate waiting hehe!!

i may have to try and make some wipes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"