~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Just found a site which I think has free delivery even on small orders.

www.green-me.co.uk

You lot prob already found it but it's new to me!

:lol:

I ordered my EB and FB from there! xx

The Pop In's I have are made by two different companies (Close Parent and Modern baby) but are the same. They are the bamboo ones, not dream dri. They're fab!

xxx

I thought those two were the same company? The Close Parent website is www.modernbaby.co.uk . My Pop In lasted 4 hours with no leaks today, and I like how soft they are on the outside and around the legs, I'm not so keen on the ones that are plasticky around the legs as they leave marks. When I've sold some more I'm getting a BG AIO to try. Yay! :)

is this the right one? https://www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/brands.htm#popin

i puyt this on the sale and swap bit but thought i would put it on here as well, there is a mei tai on ebay up in 2 hours at 9.99 which i think is a bargain x

is this the right one? https://www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/brands.htm#popin

That's the one! x

I thought those two were the same company? The Close Parent website is www.modernbaby.co.uk . My Pop In lasted 4 hours with no leaks today, and I like how soft they are on the outside and around the legs, I'm not so keen on the ones that are plasticky around the legs as they leave marks. When I've sold some more I'm getting a BG AIO to try. Yay! :)

Mine haven't leaked either - they're fab aren't they! You'll love the BG AIO Organic too...think I'm gradually going to have a stash of just Pop In's and BG AIO's x

where did you buy the popin from in the end?

I bought one from Waitrose and one from Fill Your Pants x

Just a quick one...

My Ecobubs leaked really badly today :-( I think it's too big though....I wasn't impressed I have to be honest! :dohh:

My Fuzzi Bunz on the other hand didn't :happydance:

Both nappies I double stuffed just to be on the safe side....

Think I'm going to stick with my BG AIO's and Pop In's...neither leak :dance: That means I may also sell the others I have, not that's there's many left now :haha:

xxx

Glad everyones Pop Ins are holding up!!!!!Would of hated to have raved about them and they only worked for me!!!

Bummer about the Ecobub Laurie!!!I think Derie and Finnlay seem pretty simlair leak wise so that has put me off a bit.Was thinking about try a BG AIO but Finnlay leaks through the BG V3s so not to sure about that either.And yeay for the Fuzzi!!

I just looked at the green-me website and fell in love with the baby beehinds hemp nappy. Has anyone tried it?

I can see us all sending parcels all over the world here...Sammy we'll be asking you to send stuff to us and vice versa (although I thinbk you cop the short straw as there's one of you and lots of us here!!!!)....

xxx

Haha, no problems with that! Post office is around the corner, Itti's for instance are only 13.9 Pounds new.. And dont forget that Ecobubs is a NZ brand too...

Girls:
This website is having a special sale , i can get 15 % off marked prices and free shipping.. so if you do see anything that works out cheaper or just what yuo cant get in the UK give me a shout!

https://mumandbubs.co.nz/

And if you need to recalculate from NZ to UK currency use this calculator:
https://www.xe.com/ucc/

Glad everyones Pop Ins are holding up!!!!!Would of hated to have raved about them and they only worked for me!!!

Bummer about the Ecobub Laurie!!!I think Derie and Finnlay seem pretty simlair leak wise so that has put me off a bit.Was thinking about try a BG AIO but Finnlay leaks through the BG V3s so not to sure about that either.And yeay for the Fuzzi!!

Hannah - they're nothing like the V3's (Deri's V3 leaks sometimes too), honestly I would try one and if you don't get on with it I'll buy it from you! They look so slim and you think, this'll never work but they're fab :thumbup: (like I say, if they don't work for you then I'll defo buy it off you!).

I have two so if you want to try one you can borrow one? x

I just looked at the green-me website and fell in love with the baby beehinds hemp nappy. Has anyone tried it?

I LOVE the look of these but won't brave it with such a heavy wetter...they look similar to an Itti Bitti if I remember rightly (insert wise)! So lush though! :D

Ieck i just realized.. with that discount i can get 6 BG Organic AIO's for 107.6 pounds!!
yay

Ieck i just realized.. with that discount i can get 6 BG Organic AIO's for 107.6 pounds!!
yay

Most websites charge £17.95 here for a BG Organic AIO so not much different (I'm assuming you meant GBP?).

You can get them for £15.50 on one website.

xxx

yay

Most websites charge £17.95 here for a BG Organic AIO so not much different (I'm assuming you meant GBP?).

You can get them for £15.50 on one website.

xxx

Thats a very good deal :) I got all excited ast this is the cheapest ive found them in NZ!!!
BG's seem to be very expensive here specially the organics..

they sell for around 52NZ for one and 15.5 recalculated is about 36.7NZ!!!
Hmm i guess thats just one of those things aye :dohh:

[
Hannah - they're nothing like the V3's (Deri's V3 leaks sometimes too), honestly I would try one and if you don't get on with it I'll buy it from you! They look so slim and you think, this'll never work but they're fab :thumbup: (like I say, if they don't work for you then I'll defo buy it off you!).

I have two so if you want to try one you can borrow one? x

Aww thanks for the offer hun,but you neednt go to all that bother!:hugs:

I might get one and then as you say sell it on if needed.Which site were the £15.50 ones on?.

Ladies stop me i'm eyeing up babylegs does anyone on here have any for sale?

oww damnit the `green-me site actually ships internationally haha ;)
Dh isnt gonna like that!!! but heck it will safe money on the BG organics hehe

i know what you mean about babylegs donna! spotted some yellow and black stripe and i have just bought some fabric like that for a bandana bib with yellow fleece hehe

evening ladies how are we all?
Today has been hectic but good for me apart from when jack my 3yo got his head stuck at the supermarket funny now but not when i was shouting for the fire brigade lol.
Well the kids are back to school tomorrow so my sanity will be restored and life back into a routine, it is jacks first day at school tomorrow it only seems like yesterday that he was my 26 week preemie baby so i am going to be so proud tomorrow of him.
Well nothing new on the fluff front from me other than i NEED baby legs, girls if you have a girl there is some one on there selling some really pretty ones for £2.50 but they are up soon and they are propper babylegs, i need some for mr h and quick as i am tierd of hiding his fluff.
So how are you all? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"