~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hannah - Green Me offer free postage so go with them! If you buy one and don't get on with it, offer it to me first please? :blush: I bet you'll love it though!!

Sammy - Is International postage free?

Alice - are they the ones Deri has (yellow/black)...with bumble bees on?

Donna - Evening! :D Where did your 3yo get his head stuck? Wish him luck from all us girls for his first day tomorrow - you must be so proud! Have you searched ebay for the cheaper babylegs? (can't remember how much they cost mind :blush:)

xxx

ooo no, they were just black and yellow stripe on the inspired by finn link :D i like the idea of bumble bees though..

Donna - Evening! :D Where did your 3yo get his head stuck? Wish him luck from all us girls for his first day tomorrow - you must be so proud! Have you searched ebay for the cheaper babylegs? (can't remember how much they cost mind :blush:)

xxx

In the bit where you put your trolley in when you go for some food, the kids were playing in an empty one whilst i payed for my shopping and well i look around and jack had decided to crwl under them all and the end one was lower so he had got his head through but not the rest of his body, i didn't realise it was stuck and pulled his legs :dohh: in the end jon pulled his legs and i forced his head through but the one side of his face is a bit of a mess now and the bloody checkout woman just sat there watching and did nothing:dohh::growlmad:

i'm searching ebay now as i don't want to spend much:blush: i is a skin flint lol

evening girls!!!!!! how are we all today??? got my wet bag from cyber strawberry today :yipee: its gorgeous!!! i'm off to order a bb to match it now :thumbup:

evenin ladies :wave:

so i'm right in thinking that site i found at £10 for a pop in is quite cheap? think they onl had white left though :dohh: Has anyone got/seen the pumpkin one? whats the colour actually like?

Has anyone tried Lollipop nappies? Or biobaby?

Morning ladies how are we all?
Donna i've never tried either sorry, them pop in sound cheap for £10 mmmmmmmm i'm tempted shame they are only in white though.
Laurie how is deri today?
Hi to everyone else. I got mr H some babylegs last night so will see if i like them when they come.
i'm off to do the house work whilst the kids are at school and mr h is in his jumperoo.
speak to you all in a bit xx

Evenin ladies :D

Say what was your opinions on Happy Heiny's again?
I managed to get my hands on one for cheap .. my god im starting to build quite the collection here!!

Baby already has 12 nappies now! I just hope they will all work well for me.. then when i need the next size up i know my preference i guess.. :D

https://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/tq/50/104954550.jpg

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww that is so cute, i was looking at one the same the other day but i wasn't paying the price they wanted for it.
I've never tried the hh but i'm sure plenty have on here x

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww that is so cute, i was looking at one the same the other day but i wasn't paying the price they wanted for it.
I've never tried the hh but i'm sure plenty have on here x

They are quite steep new!!! Like 35/40NZ i believe..
I managed to get that one for 10$ 2nd hand!!! yay

Any reviews would be welcome.. it's a small size so not the BTP module so to speak.

Doing some research on the night nappies but am probably gonna try those mother care ones for night..

Oww and Laurie, shipping isnt free international but they are quite reasonable i think.. :)

Afternoon Girlies :D :wave:

Hope you're having a lovely day...the weather here is lovely (makes a change!).

Well so far today we're doing well but everytime I say that it all changes!!!! BG AIO Organic was on for 3 1/2 hours (I know naughty mummy) but I had the HV here and we were chatting for ages, even took the nappy off for Deri to be weighed and put it back on and still no leaks after!!!! :dance:

BG V3 is doing well atm too :D (fingers crossed)

Is there anyone out there willing to swap? I have 3 x Itti's Large and a Bambinex AIO in Large.....or sell me BG AIO Organics/Pop Ins?

Sorry forgot who said it but where can you buy Pop Ins for £10...that's cheap!!!

x

evening girls how are we? Well my little man enjoyed his first day of school bless him although there were tears when we left him there but apparently he shut up the second we left. weuld you like to see a pic of my miracle boy?
I have just made mr h a pair of baby legs so will get a picture of them so you can all see my first attempt.

Aww glad the little man enjoyed school!!!Its Mias second year this year and its come round so quick!!!Hows Mr H??Would love to see pics!!

Do you still want some babylegs??Have some Black ones with skull and crossbones on them if your interested?Can post a pic if needed!xxxx

can I join? I am TTC and I plan to use eco friendly diapers. I want to learn more about it. Seeing as I reserch everything before diving head first. Its not really popular around here to use washable nappies i believe is what most of you call them. So I dont have anyone to talk to about it....

Here we go girls here is my little miracle, 3 years ago he was a 26 week preemie and now he is a stunner, all marraige proposals will be considered :rofl:

Attachments

• Photo0476.jpg
    Photo0476.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo0470.jpg
    Photo0470.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo0469.jpg
    Photo0469.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
hi trinity welcome to the fluffy bums and good luck ttc x

Ahh thats just darling!!!!
if id have a girl id consider the arranged marriage thing.. but allas... :winkwink:

How is everyone doing ?!

Thank you for allowing me to join. any sites you ladies like that are reserch? I am 100% for washable nappies but its gonna be a matter of convincing hubby to do it too... It seems so much cheaper and better for baby

i'm good thankyou, do you ever sleep? you alays seem to be awake lol
how are you feeling? Have you not had the urge to put all your lush nappys on a doll yet just to play with them? i know i would lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->