~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thank you for allowing me to join. any sites you ladies like that are reserch? I am 100% for washable nappies but its gonna be a matter of convincing hubby to do it too... It seems so much cheaper and better for baby

Hun just pop him on here for an hour and we will convince him hehe, together we are a wealth of knowledge as we all use different nappies but be warned it is addictive lol x

Hi Trinity:hi:Welocome to the club!! whats your human name?

Donna he is such a handsome little chap!!Can I put my Mia first in the que???She is a year older but hey ho!!!!:happydance:

:wave: evenin ladies

Trinity - welcome :flower:
DDee - aww bless your boy starting school, you must be so proud of how far he's come. 2 days till your bday :happydance:

Hope evryone else is okay.

I love the way i just clicked that link before i even read your post so it could be loading whilst i read. I didn't even think about it :rofl:

LOL my human name is Sarah. i got a giggle out of that question.....

oooo i just got dispatch notice from weenotions :dance:

oooo i just got dispatch notice from weenotions :dance:

I am soooooo jealous still waiting for mine:cry:,its been 3 weeks so hopefully soon!!!!!

Not heard about my upsy daisys yet though!!![/QUOTE]

I only ordered wipes from weenotions os maybe thats why?

I haven't heard a thing form upsy daisy's either, getting slightly worried tbh. I can't remember if it said a time period. Think i'll give them till next week then gte in touch.

Oh im waiting for 2 nappies and wipes so thats prob why then.

I logged on to my account on Upsy daisy and said processing so looks like they are doing something??!!

Website has been trade only since the sale though so wonder if they are stuggling with orders?.x

evening girlies (morning samantha!!)

welcome Sarah :wave:

i got my wee notions wies the other day hun!! 2 days after the dispatch note!! i think i posted about them ?? cant remember!! they are lush!!! rea;;y soft but a bit small!! defo gonna be ordering more tho ! they r sooooo lush!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

heeellloooo girls!!!

welcome Sarah!!!

Yay for dispatch notice Donna!!

grr hannah putting a link on here... it should be banned :rofl:

alice xx

No postman today arghh!!!!
Im expecting my 3 nappies and non of them have arrived yet.. :growlmad:

m keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning before the weekend kicks off!

Inlaws are moving out too then yay

WHAT LOVELY WEATHER WE HAVE!?!?!?

Is it wrong to have woken up this morning and thought "Oooh, just the weather for getting those poo stains out of my fluff!" :rofl: Sitting outside with my nappies hanging out to dry, playing with liv gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside :cloud9:

Sara - which wipes did you order from weenotions? Thinking of biting the bullet and just ordering them now since there is such a wait at the moment. xxx

i got the custom ones !! they are pink with chocolates on one side!! and a lilacy pinky colour on the other side hun! they are soooooo gorgeous!! ii'm ordering more but in a different colour!

i got my BB today OMG i'm totally in love with it!! rob loves it too ! which i couldnt believe!!lol i'm being a good girl and not washing it seperately and waiting for the others to go in the wash tonight till i wash it ! cant wait to put it on her tho ! its soooo beautiful!!

i also got my sophie la giraffe too thru the post so i was supre excited when the postie came today!!!

sara

xxxxx

Hi ladies how are we all?
Sara i can't wait to see daisy in er new fluff it sounds lush x
Donna not long until your beautiful daughters b'day do you have anything planned? x
Sarah hi my human name is Donna x
Hannah i hope your nappies come soon hun and i've told Jack he is getting married and he said can i have sweets so i think that is a deal lol
Laurie how was your cloth day? x

Everyone else i hope you had a lovely day x

oooooo i can't belive i've been 19 for 13 years tomorrow hahahaha i love been 19 maybe next year i will be 21. x

Happy 19th b-day ;)

I should really start counting backwards now too!

Im keeping my fngers crossed the postie is gona bring my goodies today..
Id expect at least 2 packages.. my little lime green pocket and my Cushie Tushie bumblebee :cloud9:

It's been chaos this morning.. all the stuff that still needs to be packed... our garage s stuffed to the roof and people will be coming in shifting their stuff.. joy..

I will just have to lock the dogs in my bedroom i think.. meaning ill have to change the bed tonight as it iwll reak of doggie breath :rofl: (small price to pay though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->