~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

LOOK LOOK LOOK
BANDANA BIBS ONLY A £1 AND CLOTH TO DIE FOR sorry cap lock on but i feel like shouting x
ETA https://nappyelite.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=124

Evening Girls :wave:

Just popping in to say hello! :D Been a bit busy the last couple of days and avoiding the tempatation you girls give me to spend on nappies!!!! :blush:

Hope you're all well?

Happy 19th Birthday for tomorrow Donna :haha:

xxx

:wave: evenin ladies just bobbin in.

How are our fluffy bums today?

I thought Donna was only 18 tomorrow? :laugh2:

Oh im waiting for 2 nappies and wipes so thats prob why then.

I logged on to my account on Upsy daisy and said processing so looks like they are doing something??!!

Website has been trade only since the sale though so wonder if they are stuggling with orders?.x

ohh i forgot about logging in, i'll go and investigate.

evening girlies (morning samantha!!)

welcome Sarah :wave:

i got my wee notions wies the other day hun!! 2 days after the dispatch note!! i think i posted about them ?? cant remember!! they are lush!!! rea;;y soft but a bit small!! defo gonna be ordering more tho ! they r sooooo lush!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

wooo :happydance: new wipes! what fabric are they? I think mine are the cotton ones can't quite remember now :blush:

what kind if BB did you get?

Hi ladies how are we all?
Sara i can't wait to see daisy in er new fluff it sounds lush x
Donna not long until your beautiful daughters b'day do you have anything planned? x
Sarah hi my human name is Donna x
Hannah i hope your nappies come soon hun and i've told Jack he is getting married and he said can i have sweets so i think that is a deal lol
Laurie how was your cloth day? x

Everyone else i hope you had a lovely day x

Hi Donna, How are you and Mr H now? Hows your other boys head after the supermarket incident? Nope not long now :cry: Nothing major planned, a little tea party one day and a day trip out just the 3 of us another day. Have you much planned for tomorrow? :hugs:

evening ladies!!! how are we al lthis fine evening?? hope we all had great leak free days today!!

sara

xxxxxx

they are the ltd edition cotton on one side n like a brushed cottony material on the other i love em !!!!

Yay just got an email from Weenotions everythings on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everybody is ok!!

Woo my BG AIO Organic is arriving tomorrow... I am going out so I made the postie promise to leave it in the chicken food bin! :rofl:

i'm quite tempted to try one of those bg orgaincs. I think i've asked this before but sorry if i did i can't remember :blush: how long do they take to dry being aio?

they take quite a while to dry hun! i usually resort to tumble drying mine tbh cos i get sick of waiting for it to dry :blush: i know its naughty !! lol i had it out in the sun today and it was dry by the end of the day tho ?? i got sooo excited it was sunny and i could get my nappies out on the line!!! how sad is that!! lol they yare VERY nice tho!!

sara

xxx

LOOK LOOK LOOK
BANDANA BIBS ONLY A £1 AND CLOTH TO DIE FOR sorry cap lock on but i feel like shouting x

They are VERY cute! And they post things quickly too - I ordered yesterday and got an email today to say they'd been posted. I thought postage was quite expensive but I think they go by weight and I did order quite a bit - a bandana bib, a quick flip nappy, a booster, two wraps and a matching wrap and pocket nappy set. It was £3.99 for postage so not really that bad now I think about it. Best of all it was only £27 all together! I'm hoping I'll get it tomorrow (very unlikely with the post around here but I can dream) and then I can tell you what they're like.

Pardon my idotness, is there like a pad type liner you put in the nappy? im kinda confused. What if you have a heavy wetting baby? Can you still use them? Our local baby store has some on clerance right now 75% off they are still a bit expencive for solid white ones. I wasnt sure if i wanted to go ahead and buy some since they are marked down.

Morning ladies.
Happy birthday Donna!! Hope that you have a lovely day.
I'm v cross the the Nappy Lady today. Placed my order or 25th August and still no sign. No response to my e-mail either. Grrrrrr.

LOOK LOOK LOOK

They are VERY cute! And they post things quickly too - I ordered yesterday and got an email today to say they'd been posted. I thought postage was quite expensive but I think they go by weight and I did order quite a bit - a bandana bib, a quick flip nappy, a booster, two wraps and a matching wrap and pocket nappy set. It was £3.99 for postage so not really that bad now I think about it. Best of all it was only £27 all together! I'm hoping I'll get it tomorrow (very unlikely with the post around here but I can dream) and then I can tell you what they're like.

PS Can't wait to hear what you think of your quick flip nappy. What a bargain!

boo on the nappy lady...!

no mail man here either and tomorrow is weekend :(
Im still expecting my 3 naps and i think one of the auctions was won last Sunday!!!

grrr... :growlmad: i generally ship out as soon as payment is in the account!

BTW they ahve a very nice looking cloth wipe set for sale which would probably be good to begin with..
just wanted the opinion of you girls...

https://mumandbubs.co.nz/clothwipes.htm

Morning ladies.
Happy birthday Donna!! Hope that you have a lovely day.
I'm v cross the the Nappy Lady today. Placed my order or 25th August and still no sign. No response to my e-mail either. Grrrrrr.

I had a lot of problems with The Nappy Lady too - I hope you get your order soon! I eventually got mine after a lot of moaning....would never recommend them :growlmad:

Keep us updated!

-------

Donna - Happy Birthday Hun!

xxx

i'm quite tempted to try one of those bg orgaincs. I think i've asked this before but sorry if i did i can't remember :blush: how long do they take to dry being aio?

Like Sara said, the longest of all nappies I have BUT they are so worth it! I love em! The only thing I would say is that because it's an AIO I put a fleece liner in to keep moisture away from Deri's bum (having said that I'm doing it in all my nappies atm to keep moisture away from Deri's bum and to make cleaning poop up a lot easier!).

xxxx

morning girls!!!!

happy birthday donna!!!! hope you have a fab day :cake:

leak free night again last night in smart nappies !!!! they are amazing!!!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

boo on the nappy lady...!

no mail man here either and tomorrow is weekend :(
Im still expecting my 3 naps and i think one of the auctions was won last Sunday!!!

grrr... :growlmad: i generally ship out as soon as payment is in the account!

BTW they ahve a very nice looking cloth wipe set for sale which would probably be good to begin with..
just wanted the opinion of you girls...

https://mumandbubs.co.nz/clothwipes.htm

Oooh pretty wipes. Like the blue and red. Not sure i would pay $1039 for them so good thing that they're discounted $1000!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->