~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

boo on the nappy lady...!

no mail man here either and tomorrow is weekend :(
Im still expecting my 3 naps and i think one of the auctions was won last Sunday!!!

grrr... :growlmad: i generally ship out as soon as payment is in the account!

BTW they ahve a very nice looking cloth wipe set for sale which would probably be good to begin with..
just wanted the opinion of you girls...

https://mumandbubs.co.nz/clothwipes.htm

Oooh pretty wipes. Like the blue and red. Not sure i would pay $1039 for them so good thing that they're discounted $1000!! :winkwink:

Yeah thats a bit of an odd thing isnt it :shrug: must be NZ humor :winkwink:

I also managed to discover my first stretch marks.. :growlmad:
Ive got some lovely red lines on my BUM!!!! None on the tummy (yet! im only 28 weeks)

No they decided to show up on my bum.. :dohh: sulk...

boo on the nappy lady...!

no mail man here either and tomorrow is weekend :(
Im still expecting my 3 naps and i think one of the auctions was won last Sunday!!!

grrr... :growlmad: i generally ship out as soon as payment is in the account!

BTW they ahve a very nice looking cloth wipe set for sale which would probably be good to begin with..
just wanted the opinion of you girls...

https://mumandbubs.co.nz/clothwipes.htm

they are lovely hun i'd definately grab some while they areon sale!!!

sara

xxx

:wave: afternoon laidies! Hope evryone is okay?

Happy birthday donna :cake:

I got my wee notion wipes this morning :wohoo: they're lush can't wait to try them out!!

:wave: afternoon laidies! Hope evryone is okay?

Happy birthday donna :cake:

I got my wee notion wipes this morning :wohoo: they're lush can't wait to try them out!!

:yipee: they're lush arent they!! i'm gonna order some more tonight !!!

sara

xxxxx

They are, they're a bit nicer than i expected actually. Need to get them washed and give them a go! Have you chosen your next design or are you going to get more of the same?

no i think i'm gonna have something different!! maybe the smarties design?? havent had a good look yet so i'm not too sure!! the back of them is really soft and lush - gets softer after you wash em too!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I also managed to discover my first stretch marks.. :growlmad:
Ive got some lovely red lines on my BUM!!!! None on the tummy (yet! im only 28 weeks)

No they decided to show up on my bum.. :dohh: sulk...

Oh hun - I got to about 34 weeks and discovered stretch marks...on my tummy :-( I was gutted but so worth it for your LO when he arrives!

xxx

Evening ladies how are we all?
I have had a lovely day today, i've been treated to a new hair cut and eyebrows etc waxed which i needed badly and jon has just been and got a take away and is now settling the kids in bed.
Mr postman is a meanie and didn't bring my nappies off of louise today so i hope they come tomorrow and i have nearly talked dh into letting my buy some more itti's. On a good note though mr h's baby legs arrived and hopefully 2 more will arrive tomorrow. We have had a leak free day and mr h is cutting his 2nd tooth.
I am looking into changing hv because i am having big issues with her and if they continue i will be staging a sit in at a&e.

Evening ladies how are we all?
I have had a lovely day today, i've been treated to a new hair cut and eyebrows etc waxed which i needed badly and jon has just been and got a take away and is now settling the kids in bed.
Mr postman is a meanie and didn't bring my nappies off of louise today so i hope they come tomorrow and i have nearly talked dh into letting my buy some more itti's. On a good note though mr h's baby legs arrived and hopefully 2 more will arrive tomorrow. We have had a leak free day and mr h is cutting his 2nd tooth.
I am looking into changing hv because i am having big issues with her and if they continue i will be staging a sit in at a&e.

Oooo yay - you're having a good birthday! :D

Glad you've nearly talked OH into getting some more Itti's.....buy mine :thumbup:

xxx

Happy birthday Donna! :D And hello everyone else! I havent been on in aaages Im so sorry Im useless! Seem to constantly have something on the go atm. Oh well! Im still waiting for 2 upsydaisy nappies! :cry: Ordered ages ago! Im getting impatient now! Hannah, havent you got some of upsy daisys on order too? Any sign of them ? xxx

Evening all!!!
Little man been poorly with his teeth today so first time I have had to sit and post!!Just got him off to sleep so having a well deserved glass of wine!!:wine:

Happy 19th:haha: Birthday Donna!!!Hope you have had a good day!:cake:
Mia isnt accepting the proposal just yet as she wants to know if he is a good boy first!!!:rofl: (her exact words)

Plumfairy(sorry forgotton your name:blush:) Yes have some Upsy Daisys on order and no update yet!I have logged onto my account and it says processing:shrug:.

Lunaty.Boooo for the stretch marks!!I got loads first time round but this time got none prob because I was pre-stretched!:cry:

Sorry if I forgot anybody!!!!!!

awww sorry finnlay hasnt been feeling good hannah!

i havent been on much either been like a busy bee lol

Yeah poor little man its his teeth!! he been chomping on his hands,his top,I have been holding a cold teether to his gums and plenty of teething gel!!!they are no where near cutting through so just hope he feels a bit better soon!!.He sound asleep now though so hopefully it will do him so good!!.

Maya i hope you get your nappies soon.
Hannah have you tried ashton powders hun they are brilliant and you can get them at all chemists. Jack is a very good boy ( at times ) apart from in the night when he tries to sleep walk with his oxygen nasal canulars on lol he gets so far and then it is a kind of bungie idea back to the cylinder.
Missy how is lil Zack?
Laurie he is caving in so think it will be a big yes xx

Everyone else hello xx

well i'm off to eat a bit of cake and bed so night all and will be on in the morning

Zack is doing alot better again! think i just needed to persevere! did you buy those nappies off jacqui hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->