~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Mine says processing too! Hmmmm!!!

Have noticed though that the site is trade only at the moment so think they may have over loaded there selves with sale!:shrug:

Could be wrong!

Yes I noticed that too! Hmm.. Maybe I'll email them.. Do you think I should give em abit longer? Im guessing theyve gotta be made by hand so maybe thats why its taking so long.

:wave: evenin ladies!

donna - sounds like you've been having a lovely day
maya and hannah - maybe i'm just being a :dohh: but where does it show your order status on UD? I logged in but couldn't see it.

Guess what ladies, my baba is fast asleep in bed in a BG! Our first cloth night :smug: I've put in the large insert and 2 newborn ones so hopefully it'll cope through the night *fingers crossed*

Guess what ladies, my baba is fast asleep in bed in a BG! Our first cloth night :smug: I've put in the large insert and 2 newborn ones so hopefully it'll cope through the night *fingers crossed*

:wave:

:happydance: for first cloth night!!!

Alice!! Ohh i'm so glad you're here, i saw something earlier i think you might like!

You go and shred your credit card and i'll find the link :rofl:

This is out of stock i'm afaraid but i didn't realise until i clicked it

https://www.nappyneeds.co.uk/product/Freshwear_Cow_Bodysuit_Vest_6-12_Months_FC

and these
https://www.nappyneeds.co.uk/product/Soggs_Cow_Baby_Socks_SC

:blush:

COOOOWWWW PRRIINNNTTTT!!! awww sooo nice! gutted out of stock grrr

OMG trying to stay awake so i can give zack a dreamfeed but have had a small glass of smirnoff ice and i hardly ever drink so am like :shock:

:laugh2: mr Zack would look stunning! (even more than he does already if thats possible that is)

awww thank you hehe,

have you girls seen the beautiful baby competition babies r us are running! so gonna put zack foward lol think we all should with our gorgeous bubbas!

ooo and here is the baby nest i made

https://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/MrandMrsLyons/100_1615.jpg
https://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/MrandMrsLyons/100_1616.jpg

aww thats lovely alice you pleased with it?

Lol @ the smirnoff ice thing! Tho i'm sure i'd be the same i haven't drunk in agessssss

yeah but i want to add something to zip to the top! and it was a bit rushed so not my best lol, but practice makes perfect!

just made a coffee, and i usually drink decaff so now im hyper :rofl:

that nest is gorgeous alice!! i am well jealous!!!!

that cow print is fantastic!! i'm so gonna have to shred the cards i think i have spant about £600 the past few weeks :blush: oops!!!!! i'm gonna have to hide the bank statement from rob!! lol

how are we all tonight???

great news for your first night in cloth Donna!!(it is donna innit??) i'm sure it will hold up!!! if not try fuzzi's! i have used them loads n never get a leak over night, tonight daisy is in a slinki minki with fuzzi insert n a naughty baby insert, last time i used them they held up amazingly!!!!!

sara

xxxx

It is! She's not drunk a lot today so i'm hoping that means not much pee overnight :laugh2: She's got a bit of nappy rash tho poor girl.

Morning Girlies :wave:

What lovely weather we have again today :D Nappies are out in the sun :thumbup: Yes I'm another one who thinks, 'Ooo fab, can get the nappies out in the sun' (none are stained I just like putting them out :blush:)!

How is everyone getting on with their cloth? We've had no leaks the last few days (and that includes BB's and the EcoBubs!!!! :thumbup:).

I have to say, I LOVE my BG Organic AIO's so am definately buying more! I do love my Pop In's but they're a little bulky for going out (under clothes)...but fab nappies allt he same!

I wish I could have all the fancy ones but it feels so much better to not keep cleaning up leaks and just getting on with other things :D

Any new nappies to try girls????? :blush: I fancy buying for some reason!!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love my postie!!:mail:
The first of my WeeNotions nappies came this morning!!!!:yipee:

Its sooooooooo gorg going to have to get it washed!!!!!!:laundry:

Will post a picci soon!!

What lovely weather we have again today :D Nappies are out in the sun :thumbup: Yes I'm another one who thinks, 'Ooo fab, can get the nappies out in the sun' (none are stained I just like putting them out :blush:)!

How is everyone getting on with their cloth? We've had no leaks the last few days (and that includes BB's and the EcoBubs!!!! :thumbup:).

I have to say, I LOVE my BG Organic AIO's so am definately buying more! I do love my Pop In's but they're a little bulky for going out (under clothes)...but fab nappies allt he same!

I wish I could have all the fancy ones but it feels so much better to not keep cleaning up leaks and just getting on with other things :D

Yeay for no leaks hun!!!!!!!

First if my Weenotions arrived today so really hope they dont leak on us:cry:

Going to have to get a BG AIO to try have just ordered an Organic AIO to try of Ebay,a woman in America and it was under £10 for it shipped so thought it was well worth the try for that price!!!!

Yeay for no leaks hun!!!!!!!

First if my Weenotions arrived today so really hope they dont leak on us:cry:

Going to have to get a BG AIO to try have just ordered an Organic AIO to try of Ebay,a woman in America and it was under £10 for it shipped so thought it was well worth the try for that price!!!!

:dance: for getting your first WN!!!!!! Can't wait for piccies and verdict.....I so hope it doesn't leak for you :hugs:

That's a bargain at under £10 posted - WOW!!!! :happydance:

How are you getting on with your other nappies?

x

Thats awesome.. there is a lot of 3 BG organics for sale which im eying but it's obviously not cheap enough for Dh :rofl:

I finally received my Cushie Tushie!!!

Im well impressed!!! They are not the underpants shape like the Itti's but they are around BG pocket size , maybe slightly more trim yet def nicely shaped for a bum..

They are very well made,i it's brown and yellow striped and it is lined in peach/ orange fleece (came with snap in booster + mini booster (both hemp with the same layer of colored fleece top) as well as having sewn in absorbency (being an AIO).

I should really make a pic to show you girls.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->