The 'naughtiest' thing you have done

I feel a bit better now then! lol

Yes another one for me is I have become lazy with my Pregnacare - I feel guilty but then tell myself, well he/she has done the most of their development now. :wacko:

I wasn't even told I needed to take Pregnacare to begin with. My doctor just advised me to take folic acid until week 14 - which I did from maybe week 8-14, and after that nothing more was said by anyone. It was only coming on this forum that made me realise it's quite common for people to take extra vitamins, but it's not something I've done! Eeep!

I haven't taken prenatal vitmains since 12 weeks and I eat a fair bit of sweet stuff as well as a glass of coke most days.

I stopped taking vitamins ages ago (forgot about them lol)
i've had a few runny eggs and drink quite a few cups of tea some days
have hot baths
the only things im really strict about is no smoking/alcohol. this is my 4th and im more relaxed this time. the last 2 i cut out caffeine, followed all the food rules etc, as i was more paranoid.

This thread made me feel so much better about the things I've been doing... :) I can't seem to completely get away from the caffeine, either. I know I'm probably not drinking enough water, but in place- I can't get enough milk! So I guess that's good! And I just realized that I forgot to take my prenatal vitamins the last 2 nights! I'm going to take one right now.... they call that "placenta brain." :)

I drink way too much tea, sometimes I forgot how many cups I've even drank so I just "assume" I haven't had 4 and carry on drinking away. I'm just a natural tea lover. I like to think if I drink lots of orange juice before bed, it makes up for it :blush:

I'm also addicted to hot baths. I can't deal with warm ones.

I wasn't even told I needed to take Pregnacare to begin with. My doctor just advised me to take folic acid until week 14 - which I did from maybe week 8-14, and after that nothing more was said by anyone. It was only coming on this forum that made me realise it's quite common for people to take extra vitamins, but it's not something I've done! Eeep!

Same! I only took my folic acid. I had ones from healthy start and they had extra vitamins. But, haven't bothered with anything since 12 weeks. Was a relief to stop taking them to be honest.

Vitamins? am I ment to be taking them?? Xx

You don't have to, personal choice really. If you feel baby gets all he/she needs from your diet then it's fine. A lot of people on here take them but most ladies I know just take folic acid until 12 weeks. x

Vitamins? am I ment to be taking them?? Xx

You don't have to, personal choice really. If you feel baby gets all he/she needs from your diet then it's fine. A lot of people on here take them but most ladies I know just take folic acid until 12 weeks. x

oops another naughty thing to add to my list- i didn't take folic acid properly only for a few weeks. :blush:

This is my 3rd pregnancy and with all 3 I ate/eat lunch meat not heated, hot dogs, blue cheese, goat cheese, runny eggs, raw fish (I love sushi) just about everything you are told not to eat.

On the caffeine note, with the first 2 pregnancies I drank coffee and soda all day long (I did try to drink a lot of water). With this pregnancy I still drink my coffee, and have not had any caffeinated soda.

I've only been taking my prenatals for the last last of weeks cos of nausea, which is still here but I managed to find easier to digest ones! Before I knew I was pregnant I ate a lot of brie, Drank G+Ts and at least a bottle of Cava. I've eaten goats cheese by mistake too not long ago, totally craving a cuppa tea!

xx

The worst thing I've done, so far (lol), is drink a few Coke's here and there, never more than 1 a day. I've eaten hot dogs a few times and I've had eggs with runny yolks. Always take hot showers. And eat sweets and probably too many carbs. The hot baths I keep reading about sound lovely!

Had the odd glass of wine, and prob more caffine then prob should have but i am tiered all the time and couldnt function with out morning coffee..

Also worst craving of double cheese burgers from macdonalds...not good!

lets c prob too much coke , caffeine and hot baths , baby been perfect on all scans and half the donts were neva around wen my mum was havin me and im turned out fine lol

i have hot baths, have drank beer allthough not much and rare beef

Had the odd glass of wine, and prob more caffine then prob should have but i am tiered all the time and couldnt function with out morning coffee..

Also worst craving of double cheese burgers from macdonalds...not good!

I've been wanting mcdonalds soooooooooo bad lol

Hot baths, Hair dye, Junk food, fizzy drinks, the odd coffee, I had a bacon and brie panini with the rind of the cheese taken off, way to many sweeties and soo many lazy days..

I dont drink or smoke.. so shoot me!!! :D everyone needs their vices! x

This is baby #4 for me. I had sushi a few times...not a lot though.

Ignored all advice about eating healthy and cutting out caffeinated drinks (I'm so nauseated all of the time I'll blimmin well eat whatever takes my fancy when I can face food), forget to take my pre natal vitamins for days on end..... And I haven't done a jot of exercise since getting my BFP. Probably not the best time in my life to become a couch potato and lose the small amount of stamina I once had. :|

ive had a slightly runny egg but not my usual since expecting . But i have a glass of coke when i feel like it and eat plenty of dorito's because ive only recently started eating properly again ! I also had a mince pie the other night that had brandy in it - although i wasnt aware of it at the time ! Lol

like other ladies have said , none of the rules were about when we were conceived ! I cant see it hurting too much :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->