The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Nice to see the updates ladies. I am waiting to O now. I have a feeling I am ovulating now because I am having some cramps. If that is the case I will be testing on December 24. FX'd and baby dust to all.

:dust::dust::dust:

DH and I have been trying for 5 months. Does anyone have a floating ovary and a tilted uterus? This is our first time trying and I don't have anyone to really talk about it. So any advice or chit chat would be great.

Sammy:flower:

Hi I'm Erica I'm 5dpo I been having pregnancy dreams,creamy cm,sore boobs,and off and on cramps!

Wow.. this thread died. That makes me kinda sad. Are you still in charge Tanzi?

Well, I got my second line. I forgot to update this thread. December 17, 2011! I am 5+4 weeks!

I hope it’s okay that I join this thread. DH and I are in month 9/cycle 10 of not preventing/actively trying, and I have never once seen a BFP (or an evap line for that matter).
I just had to join in because I read a poster way upthread who said something that I’m always telling DH these days: I will never prevent pregnancy again until (if/when) we finally reach the number of kids we want to have. I don’t care if we end up with babies nine months apart – if it’s taken this long, I’m not going to assume that we’ll have a short wait the next go round, and I don’t want us to waste anytime TTC #2 (if we can ever conceive and bring #1 into the world).
Sometimes I feel like I just want it too bad, and that’s why it won’t happen for us. I know that’s crazy, but it just seems like I know so many people who say they took the “if it happens, it happens” approach and BAM! They were pregnant. Yet DH and I (well just me really) planned for years for the time when we would TTC so we would be completely ready and wouldn’t have long to wait before we got pregnant. All that time spent planning and reading and researching and all I have to show is the knowledge that there is probably no reason why we haven’t gotten pregnant – we just haven’t. It sucks.
Love this thread though! I hope we all get a BFP in 2012, if not in the next 48 hours of 2011!

Good Luck to you LemonTea. I have been trying for about the same amount of time. DH and I did a lot of pre-planning as well. Now that we are ready it seems like it is taking forever.

Lots of dust to you!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Wow.. this thread died. That makes me kinda sad. Are you still in charge Tanzi?

Well, I got my second line. I forgot to update this thread. December 17, 2011! I am 5+4 weeks!

I'm right there with you-6 weeks 2 days. So happy to have made the 6 week mark! CONGRATS!!!

Hi I'm 10dpo and underneath my boobs hurt nd my left nipple is really itchy

Well, after 8 long months of TTC we finally got our BFP! If all goes well, baby will be due 14th September. Praying it's a sticky this time!!!

Congratulations!! You give me hope that DH and I can get a BFP before hitting that 12-month mark -- I feel like it's just looming over us sometimes.

I'm still here. :blush:

Drinking some fertility teas, and taking a multivitamin, and red clover.

On the up-side, the Female Toner Tea gave me a period overnight! :happydance:

I'm out of that, but drinking red raspberry tea til I can get more Toner, and taking mucinex and a multivitamin. :coffee:

Taking it easy, not temping.

I never updated!! I got my BFP in December last year after 8 months of trying (and one early miscarriage), baby due in just over 3 weeks!!!

Good luck ladies, hope you all get your BFPs very soon!! :dust:

Hey ladies I never updated to group. I got my BFP in May after 1 round of IVF/ICSI. Today I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins!!! Have faith....you will all get your BFP soon!!!

Can't remember if I updated - got my :bfp: in December after my third round of clomid and I am due on Saturday eeeek!!!

:dust: to the ladies who are waiting :)

I know I didn't but got mine in may. 17+4 today. Good luck to everyone one else.

Oh my gosh! Congrats to all the ladies with those :bfp: s! :happydance:

Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all! (... and send a little :dust: my way? :winkwink: )

I also never updated, I got my bfp back in March, currently 25 weeks with a little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->