The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Congrats on the BFP's ladies!!!

rectopathic . . . I'm so sorry :hugs:

CLUCKYAS - I think I have a 40 day cycle too and the only way (I think) I caught OV was because of temping!! Fingers crossed I get another day of high temps tomorrow . . . I HATE OPKS, but still use them :blush: :haha:

Soooo I started temping yesterday, got a :bfn: this morning, and that means I can start Vitex anytime.

The only reason I have yet to take it is I'm having pains on my left side and in the middle down there , so I'm wondering if the :witch: is on her way already???

That said, I'm CD 85 or so and I've had cycles last 100+ days, and that makes me want to just jump into the Vitex. :D

Soooo I started temping yesterday, got a :bfn: this morning, and that means I can start Vitex anytime.

The only reason I have yet to take it is I'm having pains on my left side and in the middle down there , so I'm wondering if the :witch: is on her way already???

That said, I'm CD 85 or so and I've had cycles last 100+ days, and that makes me want to just jump into the Vitex. :D

Jump into it girl!!!! go right ahead!! I couldn't imagine a 100 day cycle!!! eek!!

go for it!! haha

Jump into it girl!!!! go right ahead!! I couldn't imagine a 100 day cycle!!! eek!!

go for it!! haha

Thanks, your enthusiasm gave me the push I needed.:haha:

Taking my first Vitex....now! :happydance:

I don't update in here too often, but here goes:

Still no BFP! My last clomid cycle was a BFN, and I decided to take a break from clomid. Now I question that decision since I'm CD25 with no O in sight... But for now DH and I will just NTNP (can't really try when your cycles are irregular!), and I'll worry about switching things up in the new year.

Thanks for adding me to the list hun and congrats on all the bfp's, I've been trying six months now and still no bfp. I got a bfp last cycle but unfortunately think it was a chemical pregnancy as bfn the next day and then af got me, so I'm still waiting for my sticky bean!

This is a great idea!1

I am Melissa (Berki) have been TTC for one year NTNP for much longer

I have NEVER even seen so much as a glimmer of hope for a BFP and most days wonder if I ever will :(

I am HOPING to see that second line after my first round of IVF in the New Year :)

Another one bites the dust..lol:witch: got me today.
That's OK though, trying something new this month. Primrose Oil, we shall see.

Babydust to all of you!!!

Hey girls,

Just wanted to let you know, I'm out of this group as I finally got my :bfp: on Sunday.

I am still in disbelief after a year of TTC.

Babydust to those still trying - I can honestly say that all the BFN's/heartbreak and waiting is sooo worth it once you get those two pink lines!

Good luck all xx

Another one bites the dust..lol:witch: got me today.
That's OK though, trying something new this month. Primrose Oil, we shall see.

Babydust to all of you!!!

I used EPO it def made a big difference in my CM!

I've never seen a bfp :( every time I poas I hope and pray I will see a second line but nope, never shows itself. Let's hope we all see our very first bfp soon :) ttc for 20months xx

I've never seen a bfp :( every time I poas I hope and pray I will see a second line but nope, never shows itself. Let's hope we all see our very first bfp soon :) ttc for 20months xx

I am right there with you. :dust:

I've never got a second line either, even on a ovulation test :( Only first month though so will wait and see

Well, I'm out of the group...got my bfp last night and this morning <3

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

Hi girls!

I'm so nervous, every time my mind runs to the memory of seing the BFP my legs start to tremble LOL

Still don't believe it... :happydance:

Thank you girls!

:dust::dust::dust: TO ALL!

congratulations on your lovely BFP's ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->