The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Got my positive OPK yesterday! WHOO HOO! Ovulating today! Sucks cause DH left for town last night but we BD twice Saturday and once yesterday so I am still in the running!

UPDATE: --> Need a new owner, click here

Right, I thought it's about time to rally up you girls who've never had a BFP, ever. Never seen a second line, never jumped up screaming in happiness after taking a pregnancy test, never been able to sit there in shock at the lovely results before your eyes and I've decided we should rally up and compile a list of words that describe how you feel about TTC.

If it's your first month or you're at your first decade milestone of TTC I think we should share exactly how it feels.

My main feeling is that me and hubby just aren't compatible and that I've let him and everyone down, it's soul crushing. I'm onto month 14 and although I have 3 days before AF is due I think it would be interesting to see how many girls are in the same boat.

UPDATE: I've compiled a list of everyone who's not had a bfp and how long they've been trying for. If I've mistyped something or got the wrong numbers let me know. Also for those who I don't have a length next to your name please let me know if you want it adding to the list (obviously with how long you've been trying for).

Tanzibar83 - 14 months :bfp: 05/11/2011
katherinegrey
TNK - on and off 30 months
aintlifegrand
SLH - 10 months
MrsAttard - 8 months
Antsynewlywed
InHisHands - 10 months :bfp:
mdsmorris - 10 months NTNP 2 months TTC
faith0612 - 48 months NTNP/3 months TTC
JuJuJules - 18 months
bluidgrl87
momwannabe81
flutterbabies - 9 months
babybeanz - 10 months
ami1985 - 36 months :bfp: November 2011
Nightnurse
scromfy
CassieC - 7 months
Naneth.Estel
Angel Thorne
Allyson11 - 4 months
SockriTease
MackMomma8 - 1 month
Bunnikins :bfp:
Silly_SBC82 - 9 months
alliebabyfeve - 4 months
Jen.Uh.Fur
NavyWife84
vickytoria88 - 5 months :bfp: 10/10/11
Jadeblue18 -
starlight11 - 12 months
glitter_xox - 7 months
Bug222 - 6 months :bfp: 31/10/2011
Armywife84 - 20 months
flangel813 - 14 months
Damita - 14 months
Stinas - 10 months
Yammas - 10 months
Rin731 - 11 months NTNP
Cordae - 3 months
Clucky as - 6 months
Jess137 - 8 months
want a baby - 35 months
TryinFor1 - 5 months
sarahj198 - 1 month
wanaBmummy - 4 months
Nikki_K - 25 months
littlesteph - 16 months
x Helen x - 6 months :bfp: 28/10/2011 but sadly m/c couple of days later :(
littlbabywish - 8 months
inertia63 - 12 months
nramirez1709 - 3 months TTC, NTNP much longer!
sushipat - 3 months
Crumbs - 11 months :bfp: 24/10/2011
ocean_pearl - 18 months
fisher640 - 12 months NTNP: TTC 19 months
Yogibear0 - 48 months
littlepeterso - 7 months
airotciv - 8 months
Cupcake11 - 6 months
Torsornin - 10 months
Luluss
babylove330
Janers - 19 months
haj624 - 2 months
milkdoctor - 10 months
Popcorn - 7 months
rectopathic - 14 months
sarah10380 - 14 months
TTCfor2long - 62 months
confuzzled - 18 months
Agpttc - 8 months
nevernormal - 14 months
workin4alivin - 8 months
mrs.erickson - 13 months :bfp: 15/11/2011
gilly52 - 4 months
twickywabbit - 7 months
can2012 - On\off since April
Lucie73821 - 26 months
littleprinces - 9 months
VMAG - 4 months
Cajuncoco - 13 months
Flutterly - 2 months
faiehdrah
Miss Vintage - 6 Months
jaymee - 3 months
rdleela - 4 months
Edinburgh :bfp: 10\11\2011
Binaface - 48 months NTNP 4 Months TTC
Courtmarie19 - 12 months NTNP 3 months TTC

Hi tanzibar! You haven't marked me down on the front as a :bfp: just so you know. ;)

Oh my new avatar piccy is of newest baby scan from today (7 weeks 1 day) :)

Aw well done tanzibar! Sorry just wanted to prod you incase you forgot, I've got a head like a sieve ATM!

haha, Thanks Allyson, your sieve head is understandable at the minute :D wow it says you're 8 weeks gone, is that going off the first day of your LMP or what the docs have said? xxx

Just want to send a shout out to babybeans, alliebabyfeve and josephine3 who have recently got their BFP's.

haha, Thanks Allyson, your sieve head is understandable at the minute :D wow it says you're 8 weeks gone, is that going off the first day of your LMP or what the docs have said? xxx

Just want to send a shout out to babybeans, alliebabyfeve and josephine3 who have recently got their BFP's.

It's going from my lmp, they won't change it until my dating scan just after Xmas. I think I'm about 5 weeks ish guesstimating. I'm do excited to see my family at Christmas, I don't live anywhere near them so they'll probably guess straight away.

Will you tell them? Hope everything goes well for you. I always wonder about calculating pregnancy by LMP thats what I did originally which I regretted doing, cause I thought I was "officially" further along than what I was (I was only off by a week though) , I was an irregular cycler before the clomid so I'd have 60 days cycles, in theory if I got pregnant on one of them cycles, wouldn't it have meant I'd have been about 8 weeks gone?? I think they should go off ovulation at the earliest.

I'll just be shy of 10 ten weeks on xmas day and I think I'll be ready to tell the family then, my only concern is if one of them goes blabbing on FB before I tell work (which will be start of new year). :S

Will you tell them? Hope everything goes well for you. I always wonder about calculating pregnancy by LMP thats what I did originally which I regretted doing, cause I thought I was "officially" further along than what I was (I was only off by a week though) , I was an irregular cycler before the clomid so I'd have 60 days cycles, in theory if I got pregnant on one of them cycles, wouldn't it have meant I'd have been about 8 weeks gone?? I think they should go off ovulation at the earliest.

I'll just be shy of 10 ten weeks on xmas day and I think I'll be ready to tell the family then, my only concern is if one of them goes blabbing on FB before I tell work (which will be start of new year). :S

I'm going to have to tell them as they'll guess as soon as they see me. Work already knows as my job is quite physical and involves things I can't do while preggers. I'm so excited to announce it at Xmas but it all seems so unreal still!

Hello ladies

I have been lurking here for a while, but thought I should join this thread. I am so excited to see so many BFPs for people who had never seen 2 lines!!!!!

My story- We have been trying for close to a year. Never saw a positive test :nope:Got tested recently and I have low MIS levels. Started clomid this cycle (100mg, cd 4-9) and doing IUI tomorrow!!

Neevous, but excited!:thumbup:

Hi tnbaby, so what cd are you on today then? how have you found the clomid, have you experienced the hot flushes or mood swings?

xxx

Update-

I think I'm going to have to quit Vitex cold turkey.... and I'm probably going back to NTNP for now.

DH was freaked out by my charting (said it made him not want to :sex: as he thought it felt forced), so I'm not doing that anymore.

Vitex is making me CRAZY! It's like PMS all the time!!!! I started noticing it the first day I took it, and it's just gotten worse.

I'm also taking a break from B&B for a bit, but I'll probably check in 1-2 times a week.

Hey everyone! Can someone please help me out here? I have no idea what is going on with my system. I used the Ovacue this month and it said I was most fertile on day 13. I didn't have the usual ovulation signs (CM) so I started opks. I got a faint opk line on day 16 and a strong positive on CD17. I also started bbt on day 16 to wait for my rise. Well, my temps have stayed exactly the same for the past 3 days(96.8, under my usual coverline of 97.1. Now I am on CD 18 and I fear that I didn't ovulate this month. Does anyone have any advice/words of wisdom?

Vmag, it says your chart has been made private so I can't take a goose for you.

Hopefully you've B'ding loads - infact don't worry about it, if you got a positive OPK then just go from that. I spent the first 6\7 days of this cycle wondering if I'd even ovulated cause FF was a bit funky for me....which in turn made the tww go that much quicker :D

See you in a bit rin, come say hello if you can before xmas :D

We did BD like crazy and I only took temps for 3 days so I could see the shift after my Ovacue results and positive opk. I went up .5 degrees this morning so I think I am ok (hopefully it wasn't because we let our boxer sleep with us last night-she keeps me warm lol). So if my positive opk was on CD 16 and neg on CD 17 but my temp didn't go up until CD 19, when did I ovulate??? This is crazy! I feel like I'm going to earn a degree for this business soon lol.

Update-

I think I'm going to have to quit Vitex cold turkey.... and I'm probably going back to NTNP for now.

DH was freaked out by my charting (said it made him not want to :sex: as he thought it felt forced), so I'm not doing that anymore.

Vitex is making me CRAZY! It's like PMS all the time!!!! I started noticing it the first day I took it, and it's just gotten worse.

I'm also taking a break from B&B for a bit, but I'll probably check in 1-2 times a week.

I LOVE your "All I want for Christmas..." :thumbup:

hi all so happy got bfp im 4 weeks 5 days, good luck everyone thank you for support
only advice i have is that it was the first month we just bd every other night and i didnt opk chart or anything
baby dust to you all

Hoping I will get that second line on Friday!! It couldnt come fast enough!

Confuzzled, congrats. How many dpo were you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->