The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hey lovely ladies! Mind if I join you?

My husband and I are on cycle 4 TTC. I've decided I need to surround myself with positive thoughts and people. :flower:

I'm currently on CD13 of 28. I should hopefully be in the TWW in the next two days.

Good luck acs152 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :dust: xxx

Welcome acs512! I'll add you to the list!

I think I see a line in all three pictures! Fuzzy but if I can tell it's there when it's fuzzy then it's probably there!!! Congrats borr! Let me know when you get a clearer bfp and I'll put a blinking one next to your name on the list!

Opera - BFN here. Going to do IVF #2 sometime next year. Im tired of all this TTC stuff. This month will be 2yrs. I have had enough for the time being.
I am in NJ. Just got my power back after 6 days. Very frustrating, but very blessed to have no damage. Two of my family members have homes down the shore and have no idea if they still have them. As of yesterday they made a temp bridge in order to get into that town, since the only access bridge was torn away by the storm. Most of the homes in that town were washed away. One side of the town was ocean and the other side was the bay, so most of the town was eaten up by water. Its a true shame since these are mostly million + homes. Its crazy how much damage was done all over the tri state area. A pure shame. Most of my friends still dont have power. Crazy I tell you. Those winds felt like a tornado. It was scary. Thank god we are all ok. Thanks for asking!

I had a blood test done today and :bfn: !!! Acording to FF I ovulated 15 days ago, I don't know what to make of this?

Hey Borr...I just posted on your other thread but anyway, let me know if you'd like that flashy BFP sign next to your name on the list. I try to be sensitive about it. :hugs:

Hoping that everything works out for you!

Opera I think I am just going to call it a BFN for Oct, lets see what happens this month on the 24th and if AF does not show then I could say I was not seeing things haha

Ladies!! I got my BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's faint but there:cloud9:

Congrats!!! I know it's a little late, but I've just checked in for the first time since the 31st. How exciting!!!

Welcome new ladies!!!!!

Tink CONGRATS!!!!!

No news here....still no power so been keeping busy trying to stay warm lol

Oh my goodness. Were you affected by Sandy? I hope everything is ok out your way.

Opera - BFN here. Going to do IVF #2 sometime next year. Im tired of all this TTC stuff. This month will be 2yrs. I have had enough for the time being.
I am in NJ. Just got my power back after 6 days. Very frustrating, but very blessed to have no damage. Two of my family members have homes down the shore and have no idea if they still have them. As of yesterday they made a temp bridge in order to get into that town, since the only access bridge was torn away by the storm. Most of the homes in that town were washed away. One side of the town was ocean and the other side was the bay, so most of the town was eaten up by water. Its a true shame since these are mostly million + homes. Its crazy how much damage was done all over the tri state area. A pure shame. Most of my friends still dont have power. Crazy I tell you. Those winds felt like a tornado. It was scary. Thank god we are all ok. Thanks for asking!

I'm sorry for what you had to go through, but I'm glad you're with power and safe.

I've been really busy with work, and this is the first time I had to check in. I hope everyone is having a good week so far.

AF is four days late. I started lightly spotting tonight, so I think I'm out. I'll know for sure tomorrow. I think all of the stress I had with work this month may have made me O late. I'm about to begin month 9 tic, and I'm starting to feel like I am really going to need you all on this thread. I've stayed positive so far, but I'm a little down today. I'm hoping it passes tomorrow. Good luck to all those in the waiting game!

:hugs::hugs: Lionchild

borr.dg.baby, FX for a positive in a few days!!!

I was real upset today as my DH came home today and told me he has a last minute conference that he is going to until Friday night. I haven't O'd yet so I'm hoping that we don't miss it. My cheapie OPK was almost positive tonight so hopefully we will still catch that eggy! Fingers crossed!!

Good luck to everyone! How is everyone doing?

Apparently according to FF I O'd on CD12, so I guess that makes me 3DPO. I'm not going to tell my husband just yet though... just in case FF moves my crosshairs. I'm feeling very positive this month. I'm going to try and not symptom spot and just have a positive attitude towards this TWW.

Hi Everyone!

Well I'm starting to feel more positive now I am having a few symptoms now:
* Sore breasts and more noticeable nipples (lets put it that way haha :haha: )
* Stomach cramps on and off like period pains
* Tiredness and sleeping tonnes more than usual
* and I know TMI but lots of CM which is not like me at all.

So here's hoping we are testing on the 12th so hoping its good news.

borr.dg.baby: I'm so sorry you're going through such a confusing time I went on your other thread and it honestly looked like a bfp to me. Sorry you're going through this and I hope you get the answers you need soon :hugs:

JenzyKY: Sorry you're DH is going away on conference hope you catch the eggy before he leaves for conference or he makes it back in time. FX'd for you hun and keep us updated xxxxx

Lionchild: Hope you're not out of the run yet this month but if you are we're here for you and keep your chin up for next month xxx

Baby1wanted: Sorry you're out this month but we're all here for you and I hope next month goes really well for you xxxxx

Stinas! How did I miss your post? I'm glad you're safe but I'm sorry to hear about your family members' homes. I haven't really heard from my family but they were pretty far inland if you call living on Long Island inland. I'm sorry about all the TTC stress! I took some time off too for a bit and my body started working right. It was like I just had to let go of it and be content with who I am right now and then suddenly it was like my body switched on a light and decided I was ready. lol. If that makes any sense. But I completely understand where you're coming from! :hugs:

Lionchild glad to have you back!

Borr, acs, Jenzy...FX for you! It will all work out the way it's supposed to!!!

Bumblebee...thanks for the kind words to everyone!

So I tested with a frer this morning and got a really strong pinkish-white line immediately that stuck around for about 10 minutes, DH saw it clear as day, I walked away from the test for two minutes and when I returned it was gone! SO disappointing! I think it left a trace of pink behind but DH thinks I'm crazy. I've never gotten an evap line or anything that resembled a visible line. I don't know what it means. I'm probably going to test tomorrow and see what happens but I don't want to wait until tomorrow!!!! SIGH!

opera_lady24: That's so exciting I hope it was your BFP and not just an evap I have my fingers crossed for you and hope tomorrows test is good news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->