The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

GP, is there colour? I can't see it, but if it's not the same as what you saw last time then it might just be...

So, I tested with a $tree test, but after being able to see the bio-strip line last time I took one of these, I don't want to get my hopes up. So I think the test is lying to me.

Untweaked.
Tweaked.

The real kicker here... is that I can see the line in the photos MUCH better than I can in person. So... I think the $tree tests are all bullcrap. :haha:

I'm having trouble seeing anything in the picture. Do you have any internet cheapies? I got way better results on those early on than the dollar tree ones. I wish I could hand you one through the screen. I have tons. My fingers are crossed! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Can barely see it in person, let alone tell what color it is. In the tweak it seems to be pink, but I don't trust it.

No ICs! But I did manage to finally eat something today. Potato chips and half of a cheese stick. :haha:

I'll do a FRER tomorrow with FMU. My bet is that it will be negative.

Can barely see it in person, let alone tell what color it is. In the tweak it seems to be pink, but I don't trust it.

No ICs! But I did manage to finally eat something today. Potato chips and half of a cheese stick. :haha:

I'll do a FRER tomorrow with FMU. My bet is that it will be negative.

GL!!!! I hope you're happily surprised with the test tomorrow. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat until I hear an update from both you and Opera.

Potato chips sound delicious. I'm finally starting to feel better. :happydance:

I'm off to wee on an opk. Please be darker today!

Come on, OPK! May your test line be so dark it makes the control faint! :thumbup:

OPERA!!!!!!! TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!!!!
GingerPanda - DITTO tomorrow!!!!!

Ladies, I hope hope hope that this is it for you!!!! We DO need some BFPs on this forum!!!! 'Bout time!!! Break Eggs!!!!!!

Linochild - I've just started B-complex, 60 days into my cycle..... do you think it'll help me O or delay it longer?? NOW I'm concerned, lol. Did it help you with EWCM? I kinda just started taking it on blind faith and not 100% sure what it does.....

Brie, a B-Complex shouldn't hurt your body either way -- I doubt it will make things delay any further than they already are.

I keep getting this butterfly nausea feeling. Where... I feel almost like I'm on a rollercoaster going down a drop. And my stomach goes up into my throat and I get slightly dizzy. :shrug:

Brie- I think you'll be fine. In theory, B-complex should help to regulate your hormones. I don't think your cycles will be delayed any further. I say try it and stick with it a few months. It's definitely increased my ewcm like crazy, and it gives you more energy. It also makes your pee a crazy color—like neon yellow. It's also supposed to help with luteal phase defect, which is the main reason I'm taking it. I've only been taking it 3 weeks.

My opk is near positive! Yippee! I'm thinking that tomorrow it will be positive! Perfect timing (just as I'm getting healthy again)

Oh ladies!!! I am routing for you all!!! I hope this is the start to all your BFPS!

GP...I had the SAME exact butterfly feeling a few days ago...then I actually went on an emotional roller coaster ride. I TOTALLY DID NOT expect to see a line this morning. I had one FRER and one $tree test left and something told me to use the FRER. That line is still there...I can't even believe it. Granted, it's still super super faint, and I don't know if it has color or not but I'll test again in the morning.

Monday, I honestly think I imagined the line. Today, there's no denying that it's there (difference in 8-12DPO I guess).

I would agree though...I think the $tree tests are crap. Some women swear by them and others say "you get what you pay for."

I couldn't see anything in the picture but I know that means nothing.

I'm trying not to symptom spot but I can't ignore the lower ab cramps I'm having (they kind of started randomly but I've had on and off sharp pains this week). I also have this horrid taste in my mouth, like when you lick a battery mixed in with earwax and burnt rubber. Nothing I eat or drink gets rid of it. It's quite disgusting really.

That's it for my updates. I'll see you all in the morning!

:dust: for the tests and OPKs!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

GP...I had the SAME exact butterfly feeling a few days ago...then I actually went on an emotional roller coaster ride. I TOTALLY DID NOT expect to see a line this morning. I had one FRER and one $tree test left and something told me to use the FRER. That line is still there...I can't even believe it. Granted, it's still super super faint, and I don't know if it has color or not but I'll test again in the morning.

Monday, I honestly think I imagined the line. Today, there's no denying that it's there (difference in 8-12DPO I guess).

I would agree though...I think the $tree tests are crap. Some women swear by them and others say "you get what you pay for."

I couldn't see anything in the picture but I know that means nothing.

I'm trying not to symptom spot but I can't ignore the lower ab cramps I'm having (they kind of started randomly but I've had on and off sharp pains this week). I also have this horrid taste in my mouth, like when you lick a battery mixed in with earwax and burnt rubber. Nothing I eat or drink gets rid of it. It's quite disgusting really.

That's it for my updates. I'll see you all in the morning!

:dust: for the tests and OPKs!!!!!

UH! I've been SUPER freaking emotional as well! Wednesday I went from laughing, to pissed off at nothing, to sobbing in despair... within TEN MINUTES! I've been blowing off my emotions today because I know they're irrational. But mostly I've been broody and pissy. And my boobs have started to hurt, which never really happens unless AF is going to be TERRIBLE... but the bleeding turned into brown spotting over night, and now I'm not even getting it anymore when I wipe. :shrug:

Hopefully these are good signs for us!

Opera so excited for you. I can see the line. I hope this is the start of your BFP.

As for me the ntnp this cycle has definitely helped me relax a bit. I plan to start temping next cycle as I will be working then and have a much better routine in my life.

Hope all the other ladies are having a good cycle. Stay positive everyone we will all get our BFP's and forget all about what we went through to get them.

Well, today's test was a bust. I don't get it. The line from the other test is still there. I thought I maybe saw something on today's test but DH doesn't think so.

Does that happen? Where one test there's a line and the next day there's not? Today's test came from a different box...is it still possible that I'll get a BFP tomorrow???

This is SO depressing.

I think my test was a bust, too. :nope:

Opera, I've heard that it can happen because between different lots of tests (and apparently even tests in the same box) there can be a slight variance on sensitivities. Never really experienced myself. I'm still the One-Line Wonder.

Opera- Try one more tomorrow. If there's no line again, then you can start to reconsider the first test. It's so early and there are so many factors to consider (GP mentioned one). Keeping my fingers crossed! GL!

I would test again tomorrow, but perhaps the first was just an evap.

Thanks for the support ladies. I am gonna test again tomorrow b/c the sore abs and now bb twinges are hard to ignore. I also don't know for sure when or even if I O'd so who knows. If my guess is right then it looks like there's an implant dip on 8 dpo.

GP test again tomorrow too!

If I O'd when I thought I did (CD16 - 2/3), tomorrow I would be 8DPO, so I guess I was testing really early. :haha: But I had really dark OPKs on CD10, too, so I suppose it's vaguely possible I could be 12DPO, but I highly doubt it.

Hey girls!!
Sorry its been such a long time I'm just catching up with everything new job and lots of things going on at the moment!!

I'm also now planning a wedding for april 2014!! Exciting hopefully they'll be a bump or new baby joining us by that point xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->