The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Oh my gosh, Opera!!!! I'm freaking out!!! I hope this is your bfp!!! Mine started as a very, very faint line, so it definitely could be it. Keep us updated!

Brie don't feel bad about drinking. I work at a Christian school and there are days I just seriously need some disarronno. Seriously I think God made alcohol to make us merry and to help us relax when nothing else will.

Update: pretty sure DH was feeling my cervix which was an educational experience for us both. That being said I took an hpt this morning and saw a hint of a line. It could be the indent though. I'm going to test again around the 10th b/c if there's the slight chance I o'd the day I spotted then I'd only be 8dpo today. Don't know what to think. All I can say is that this chart has been exceptionally odd. When I'm not o'ing my temps stay low. Not the case this go around.

AHH! PICS! I love to tweak tests, and I wanna seeee it!

On cd23. Still not getting a positive opk. I did have lots of ewcm today mixed with small amounts of blood (all day). Don't know what to think. My opks have not even come close to being positive this month. Maybe it's an annovulatory cycle??

I've been home sick in bed for two days, so no bd-ing (but plenty of time to stalk B&B when not napping). I'm thinking I won't be better by tomorrow. I've still had a fever off and on today and a killer sore throat, cough, and headache.

Stay healthy ladies!

Honestly the line was so faint a camera wouldn't pick it up. It's still there, if that means anything, and it showed up instantly but it didn't have color to it, at least not that I can see, so I really don't know if it means anything.

All I know is that I feel weird, but honestly, that's not unusual either lol.

On cd23. Still not getting a positive opk. I did have lots of ewcm today mixed with small amounts of blood (all day). Don't know what to think. My opks have not even come close to being positive this month. Maybe it's an annovulatory cycle??

I've been home sick in bed for two days, so no bd-ing (but plenty of time to stalk B&B when not napping). I'm thinking I won't be better by tomorrow. I've still had a fever off and on today and a killer sore throat, cough, and headache.

Stay healthy ladies!

Sorry you're not feeling well!

Maybe it was an annovulatory cycle... I'm not sure. That's quite strange. Some women get ovulation bleeding, but if your OPKs are negative... I don't know. Sorry. :hugs:

Honestly the line was so faint a camera wouldn't pick it up. It's still there, if that means anything, and it showed up instantly but it didn't have color to it, at least not that I can see, so I really don't know if it means anything.

All I know is that I feel weird, but honestly, that's not unusual either lol.

All you can do is take another later. My fingers are crossed!

:dust:

Oh my goodness lionchild!!! Pleeeeassse feel better soon! That sounds miserable!

As for your cycle, I'm not sure what to tell you, other than I've experienced ewcm mixed with blood a couple of times before and it turned out to mean nothing. Granted, that really doesn't mean anything b/c (and I don't have to tell you this but) every body is different. It could mean you're Oing or about to O or just O'd, or it could mean nothing. Sorry for not being very helpful but I do understand the frustration of not knowing what the heck is going on!

I'm SO tired, but I can' fall asleep. I'm still feeling a lot of emotions/physical strangeness that I can't explain but like I said earlier, I think I'm just a ttc hypochondriac and probably just psyching myself out. I guess we'll see in a few days.

Good night all!

Thanks, everyone. I really wasn't expecting an answer. One thing you learn after ttc for a while is that there really is no way of knowing exactly what the body is up to. There are just too many contributing factors.

For now, I'm just super excited for you, Opera! Keeping my fx so very tightly! Stay positive! You should be able to test in 3 days and know if what you saw was in fact a line. Your description sounds promising!

I'm trying to get some grading done but just about ready to head back to bed. Good night!

Lion - I hope you feel better!

Opera - OMGGG I hope this is it!!!!!! Please keep us updated!

OPERA!!!!!!!!!! FXFXFXFXFX!!!! This is it for you, I hope!!!! Let us know ASAP! <3

Weird...

2DPO today, and I woke up this morning with pinkish-red spotting (only when I wipe) and some light cramps. It's too early to be IB, right? And O'spotting is usually brown because it has to travel from the ovary.

I don't know what's going on.

2DPO would be too soon for IB unless you O'd earlier than you thought.

I've had pinkish-red spotting with O. There are different possible or hypothesized reasons for O spotting, which are egg breakthrough and/or hormonal changes. If it's due to the hormonal changes that occur around the time of ovulation, then it isn't necessarily coming from the ovaries. My pre-O spotting seems to coincide with an increase in estrogen before O (or at least that's what my doctor thinks), but you could have post O spotting due to a different hormonal change.

Thanks, LionChild.

Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough for it to be O spotting. It looks like my LP has been COMPLETELY SKIPPED for the second time in a row. AF is here 2 weeks early. Again.

As this is the positive thread of positivity, and I am now completely depressed, I have nothing more to say. :cry:

Thanks, LionChild.

Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough for it to be O spotting. It looks like my LP has been COMPLETELY SKIPPED for the second time in a row. AF is here 2 weeks early. Again.

As this is the positive thread of positivity, and I am now completely depressed, I have nothing more to say. :cry:

:hugs: I'm so sorry, GP. This is terrible news.

And it's ok if you need to vent. Our job is to listen and be supportive (that's the positive side). TTC is hard. We can't expect everyone to be smiles and giggles all the time.

Thanks.

I'm feeling so much more gutted than if AF had just come when she was supposed to. I had just started letting myself feel hope. Now all I'm thinking is "What if we caught the egg this month, and now it just gets flushed?" I wouldn't be pregnant yet (or at all), but I just have this feeling of loss.

I was told it's impossible that I skipped my LP. That I must not have O'd... But what about my OPKs? My O-pains? Even if I didn't ovulate, would that mean I have a period every two weeks?

And, to top it all off, I just told DH what the nurse said about SA when I called the doctor's office, and now he feels bad because it might be his fault, even though I'm the one having all these issues.

GP- I think you can still have O pain even if your body isn't successful at O-ing. You can definitely get a positive opk without O-ing.

It's possible that your body tried to O but wasn't successful and then instead of gearing up to try to O again, the pre-ovulation hormones dropped off and you got what resembles an af. The odd thing is that it is so heavy. It think it's typically supposed to be lighter with annovulation. Plus, you just had your af (what like 17 days ago or something), which also seems like it should be lighter.

If you did in fact O just a few days ago, and you got your af, then it sounds like it might be a progesterone problem. Have you ever had cycles like these in the past (before the last 2)? Maybe see if your doctor can't get you in this next cycle to do some hormone testing. Do you take any supplements other than prenatals?

I am still very sick. I feel like hell. Sorry for the negativity. Please, please let me feel better soon!! I need to get back to work (and bd-ing). For a positive twist on it, I lost the five pounds I was trying to rid myself of. Of course, it will probably come right back as soon as I start eating normally again.

I'm on cd25 waiting to O. I had weird brown spotting today and tons of ewcm (the most I've had in years). B-complex working? I haven't been able to take an opk today because I've been downing so many fluids that I have to pee every 30 minutes. Yesterday, my test was nowhere close to positive. Maybe I'll try to hold my it for a bit and take one. I really hope my body holds off O-ing until I am recovered.

GP - my guess is that you haven't ovulated, as Lionchild had suggested. Your LP wouldn't disappear, as it's the one thing that is generally a constant in your cycle. Perhaps your body has been gearing up, but just not managing. Do you chart? I am sure I have asked you this before...

GP - my guess is that you haven't ovulated, as Lionchild had suggested. Your LP wouldn't disappear, as it's the one thing that is generally a constant in your cycle. Perhaps your body has been gearing up, but just not managing. Do you chart? I am sure I have asked you this before...

I don't chart yet, but I will after these shenanigans! I just have to buy a BBT thermometer. None at Kroger, and I've heard awful things about the Walgreens one, so I'm not sure where to get one. I guess I'll check Meijer.

I am still very sick. I feel like hell. Sorry for the negativity. Please, please let me feel better soon!! I need to get back to work (and bd-ing). For a positive twist on it, I lost the five pounds I was trying to rid myself of. Of course, it will probably come right back as soon as I start eating normally again.

I'm on cd25 waiting to O. I had weird brown spotting today and tons of ewcm (the most I've had in years). B-complex working? I haven't been able to take an opk today because I've been downing so many fluids that I have to pee every 30 minutes. Yesterday, my test was nowhere close to positive. Maybe I'll try to hold my it for a bit and take one. I really hope my body holds off O-ing until I am recovered.

Please feel better soooon! :hugs:

GP- I think you can still have O pain even if your body isn't successful at O-ing. You can definitely get a positive opk without O-ing.

It's possible that your body tried to O but wasn't successful and then instead of gearing up to try to O again, the pre-ovulation hormones dropped off and you got what resembles an af. The odd thing is that it is so heavy. It think it's typically supposed to be lighter with annovulation. Plus, you just had your af (what like 17 days ago or something), which also seems like it should be lighter.

If you did in fact O just a few days ago, and you got your af, then it sounds like it might be a progesterone problem. Have you ever had cycles like these in the past (before the last 2)? Maybe see if your doctor can't get you in this next cycle to do some hormone testing. Do you take any supplements other than prenatals?

I have NEVER had cycles like this except these two. I'm not doing anything new... I've had hormone testing in the past (back when I was 3 going on 4 months without a period in 2009), and everything came back normal and he prescribed Provera to make AF start. Prenatals are the only thing I take, and I haven't been on BC since 2010.

I guess I'll just wait til March 20th and see what's up.

I've been feeling nauseous all day. I made steak for dinner, took two bites, then felt so ill...

GP I'm so sorry...it would seem I have the exact opposite problem from you...my LP's, when they actually do come around, are about 2 weeks too long. My doc told me that PCOS will pretty much make everything about my cycles unpredictable. I don't know if that's your issue, but I do understand. And yeah, the whole thing about your LP being the one sure thing about your cycle is a myth, b/c clearly you and I have both experienced otherwise.

And believe me, I started this thread and you all know I have my bad days.

Like today, when my hpt this morning was negative. I definitely imagined a line...there was no debating it. I'm not even sure why I'm testing. Even if I did O, which is highly unlikely, I'd only be 10DPO.

Lionchild, I'm so sorry you're still sick. Get better!!!!! All those fluids you've been getting should start kicking in soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->